Stop being such Snowflakes

>Move comes two years after hundreds of women were groped and molested by gangs of men on New Year’s Eve in Cologne

What's wrong Merkel?

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2017/dec/30/berlin-new-years-eve-party-sets-up-safe-zone-for-women
express.de/koeln/respekt-baendchen-fuer-silvester-das-sagen-express-leser-und-das-netz-zur-koeln-kampagne-29298948
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Absolutely pathetic. Germans who aren't rioting in the streets about this can't call themselves men

What do you think the future of Canada is?

So, women outside the safe zone are up for grabs, right?

Pretty racist, they should distribute swedish anti rape armbands.

>Germans
Create safe space for women....Or one could look at it and say "Gee, that sure looks like the start of sharia".

Why should the men stick up for the women? They're the ones who overwhelmingly support flooding their countries with rapists. This is the future women chose.

How do they test that you are a woman?

And what about swedes, brits and french who aren't rioting?

>This is the future women chose.

The ugly ones overwhelming welcome them in as it increases their chances of finding someone who might fuck them.

The normal girls who refuse them are the ones who suffer.

>What's wrong Merkel?
she is genocidal maniac with an insatiable hunger for power.

Is there a source for this? I'm curious what measures they're taking to make it "safe".

>How do they test that you are a woman?
Ask them to parallel park

>she is genocidal maniac with an insatiable hunger for power.

It saddens me to see a great country being guilted into destroying themselves.

Also this screenshot is from the Guardian which really tells you how bad things have gone.

It's the most left-wing British newspaper.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA i feel no sympathy! you brought this upon yourselves you fucking faggots!!!!

> The ugly ones overwhelming welcome them in as it increases their chances of finding someone who might fuck them.
> The normal girls who refuse them are the ones who suffer.

This is unironically true. The primary force behind feminism are ugly woman. The hot ones shut follow to don't be ostracized.

Ugly woman can't be part of the complement between masculine and femenine. They never knew and they will never know how far masculine sacrifice would go for them, because they have no femenine energy in them.
Cute girls who are femenine know the better face of the masculine energy and how far a man could go for them.

>Is there a source for this? I'm curious what measures they're taking to make it "safe".

today's Guardian.

>theguardian.com/world/2017/dec/30/berlin-new-years-eve-party-sets-up-safe-zone-for-women

i wait for the day where she will pay for her crimes against the european people and that day will come.

hahahaha

>Women are the ones that bring in migrants
>Men are the largest receiver of violence from the Migrants
>Women get the safe zones.

and here we go again.
who are they searching?...ofc its a white dude

its true i have seen it myself. they basically light up popular puplic spaces. the concrete blocks from christmas are beeing used aswell and tents for women who got groped.
Needless to say my once favorite evening (new years eve) became the most hated.

Oh silly you...

express.de/koeln/respekt-baendchen-fuer-silvester-das-sagen-express-leser-und-das-netz-zur-koeln-kampagne-29298948

How are we supposed to play Taharrush if their are safe zones? Seriously...

>safe zone
>it's so they can run a rape kit on you asap
The absolute state of Germany, folks.

>must eat pork to enter
It's full proof

girls who celebrate new years eve in clubs or parties in the big cities are roasties anyways, so who cares abt this racetraitors

FUCK YOU

autistic cuck

Holy shit. How long is that shit?
I lasted to the twins appearence.

you're heartless.

because I dont see a reason do defend girls who had 10 dicks cumming inside them?

nah man, cant see traditional girls going to parties like these

Gangs of men...