I'll describe my experience living in Canada as an foreigner

I'll describe my experience living in Canada as an foreigner.

>Gypsies were all around Toronto begging for money, gypsy kids wait in front of ATM's to steal your money.

>Tons of homeless black people sleeping on the streets of Toronto

>Non white street hustlers constantly harassing people to force you to buy their shitty merchandise.

>Mosque on every corner, more Arabic and African shops than Canadian ones.

>Occasionally Muslims will decide to pray in the middle of street and block traffic for hours.

>Literally like everyday there was some kind of protest in Canada which usually ended in violence with protesters attacking police and vandalizing everything around them. One thing you'll always see in Canada is someones car on fire.

>Canada is under state emergency for two years now so you'll see a lot of armed military patrolling the streets.

>Every single day more incidents of Islamic extremism keeps happening. Canada voted to ban pictures of Muslim extremists in news to not generate more Islamophobia.

>Dangerous no go zone district all around Toronto where ambulance and police are attacked.

>Toronto is one of the most dirty cities in the world, trash is everywhere, streets smell of shit and piss. Don't even bother taking pictures of anything in Toronto, everything is vandalized and covered in graffiti due to violent protests and rioting.

>Housing in Toronto keeps getting more expensive, taxes keep raising, both wages and benefits keep getting cut everyday. The Canadian middle class and working class keep suffering while the upper class moves to tax havens out of Canada.

>The most common belief among Canadians is that Canadas national identify,culture and ethnicity don't exist.

Liberty, Equality, Fraternity does not exist in Canada anymore, it's all virtue signaling now days.

Other urls found in this thread:

edition.cnn.com/2017/12/09/americas/canada-dismembered-foot-found-in-british-columbia/index.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Should've went to Vancouver. It's at least beautiful to look at if you ignore all the junkies.

Give oc bants, Aussie, I'm disappointed

I’m gonna need some sauce on those khazar milkers

>gypsy
You mean natives?

How did you get a colorized Anne Frank picture?

Visit now with the hobo killing cold.

Lmao I've been to Toronto hundreds of times and 90% of this is straight false

Huh!

Suck it Syrup-Goyim!

>yfw Toronto is so irrelevant it doesn't even get its own copypasta
>just Ctrl-R on the France/Paris one

Agatha is a goddess

>JEW

He's a New Zealander, you maple flavoured chuckle fuck.

t. Maori

>Gypsies were all around Toronto begging for money, gypsy kids wait in front of ATM's to steal your money.
Just like everywhere else in Europe, good to see our culture spreading across the globe. How could I start my day without passing 12 mafia controlled beggars. When I was 15 I felt sorry for these people, but now I'm so desensitized I don't even acknowledge they are there, even when they are trying to get my attention. Worst part it's all a cover operation for the gypsy mafia, the large gypsy traffic makes it easier for them to conceal drug trade, prostitution, roving bands of burglars and scam artists targeting elderly. I don't have them tough, you can't hate the ants when you have an ant problem, it's the enablers that you need to fix first.

i'm glad you enjoyed your stay in our multi-cultural paradise

fuck you nigger

Thankyou New Zealand foreign correspondent. This is why you are our best ally.

Looks like Trudeau with tits.

>JEW2TKeY
This might be the best ID I've ever seen.

>canada is worse than america
I can't wait until these leaf cucks get destroyed by shitskins before us

>Toronto

Yeah if you go straight to the most degenerate city in a country you'll find plenty of degeneracy.

If you nuked Toronto, Montreal, Quebec City, and Hongcouver, the entire country would be solved.

>Occasionally Muslims will decide to pray in the middle of street and block traffic for hours.

This makes me want to fly over them with a crop duster loaded with pig blood. It is not an act of piety, this is how they show the infidel what they think of their host country. Muslims love to combine piety with being dicks. Having said that, why doesn't the riot police show up to politely remove them from the street?

Lol. A dingo eat ur babby m8?

This exact thread was posted last week. Sage.

>Looks like Trudeau with tits.
How exactly is that different from Trudeau with no tits?
>5/6 of the wolrd would fuck us!
No wonder the mother of the Canadian Pride Minister was the cumsponge of 28 American bands.
>topgargle!

Can you do VFX?

god damn I love mommy hair

I hate gigantic moles tho

Let me get my dart board so I can figure out the 10% that's true.

Thanks you lazy fucking faggot leaf blower

>Tons of homeless black people sleeping on the streets of Toronto
I wonder how they will try to blame this on Canada for slavery

jewfu enthusiasts have their ways

did your mum have the same haircut when she used to beat you?

Fuck wit its our bro new zealand. Also can any toronto fag confirm this

You probably go to some shitty mall in the suburbs and call it "Tornonto"

>his mom was the one who beat him
t. daddy issues

Toronto does have a graffiti problem. Housing in the city is way too expensive relative to wages.

Rest isn't true.

Sauce

>tfw they both got in on the action

>Also can any toronto fag confirm this
I live in Toronto, and I can tell you that Toronto is not like that at all. We're your average big city. Yeah there is crime, but absolutely nothing like OP says. We're safer and cleaner compared to any American city

it' pasta you fucking moron.

only a slight exaggeration at this point.

3/7 shitpost... not even straya tier let alone canuck tier

I fucking swear i saw this pasta one month ago, with Australia substituted in for Canada, but there are no gypsies and barely any blacks in Australia.
Sage this faggot pasta.

Look, I visit Toronto often and the problems about Muslims praying in the street, I have not witnessed myself. I also have not seen the no-go zones myself, I have not seen the armed military and such myself. I have only been hustled once by a black man, however he spoke excellent English.

I do agree that Toronto is filled with many foreigners of which are a displeasure to live with, I do agree that there's a massive income inequality in Toronto so it creates an environment of intense homelessness. But some of the points you've listed here are over exaggerated or flat out false. Please don't make the situation look worse than it actually is, as it hinders adequate solutions to solve the problems we face.

>I wonder how they will try to blame this on Canada for slavery
>This week marks the centennial of Jack “The King” Kirby, arguably the most important contributor to the art form of comics of all-time. Kirby, born Jacob Kurtzberg (the son of Jewish immigrants), is mostly known for his iconic artwork for Marvel Comics. Working with the likes of Jewish writers Joe Simon and Stan Lee, Kirby co-created the X-Men, the Fantastic Four, and Captain America, just to name a few that have had staying power.
>Stan Lee (born Stanley Martin Lieber) Another Protestant Jew wiling and eager to trade his Jewish pride for a few shekels became famous at the same point.

Note:Jewish pride was someting of a Joke at this point in history; kikes would not only sell their sisters for fame, their entire family was for sale.
Anyone named Weinstein was considered a patriarch in 1977.

Muh Legacy was quickly turned into a BJ from a kike broad or a ugly paint splattered shirt in the mid 70's
Still, the 70s are still considered the peak of prostitution.
user's sister would be happy to sell her hymen for a few grubby Star War's playing cards.

And, good for her.
As the price of pussy wouldn't exceed grubby playing cards for another 16 years.

The marriage of Princess Leah to Paul Simon was considered a loss for the past 57 years.

Sorry I don't spend every waking moment on Sup Forums

Fucking fag

>mfw you're totally full of shit.
Faggot

/thread

it's okay to be new

didn't you post the same thread months ago

False

>Liberty, Equality, Fraternity does not exist in Canada anymore
When did it ever exist? Canadians never spent a single day fighting for their own freedom. At best they spent their days fighting in the service of a foreign monarch. They've always been subservient to foreigners.

>The most common belief among Canadians is that Canadas national identify,culture and ethnicity don't exist.
Define Canada's national, cultural and ethnic identity without falling into the "Quebec isn't really Canada" trap, or the "Alaska if it were a blue state" traps.

You're alright, Aussie

Asshurt canadians cant handle the truth

Feels like hearing Russian state propaganda. Bullshit.

What’s the story of this image? Looks cursed

>it gets them every time

never stop calling them the wrong names ever.

I live in Toronto,

All of this is true.

All of this is untrue, except the housing part.

gib me

>JEW

Come to Quebec City, the true home of the Great White North.

GYPSY MILKERS

It's not true at all, and I hate Toronto.

t. Just visited my parents there for Christmas

>We're safer and cleaner compared to any American city

Bullshit. Salt Lake City is cleaner and safer than your shithole.

This. I'm always in Toronto and this is complete bullshit. I wouldn't want to live there but Toronto is awesome for a weekend. It's actually a pretty great city, politics aside.

I've never seen this even once in Toronto. I'm from Toronto. It's not true

There is no way that last sentence is true simply because we have so many cities that theres likely several that are safer than Torongo. Especially in north and western florida and flyover states and Maine

This. Toronto isn't bad at all.

checked

have a mongrel

That makes me sad i love to see canadians suffer

edition.cnn.com/2017/12/09/americas/canada-dismembered-foot-found-in-british-columbia/index.html

>that ID

No. That's bullshit. You clearly don't live in Toronto.

lmao it is my first JEW id and i have been here a while.

The severed foot phenomenon has been debunked. Not the actions of a killer.

I WANT CANADA IN THE EU.

CANADA AND TURKEY.

Tfw people will unironically believe this

That's France you retard.

are Cancucks Maple flavoured? where can I buy some boipuss?

Unironically kys leaf

>"I've been found out"

Everyone knows Canada is one big cucked sanctuary country. You've been colonised by the French without them firing a shot. Now you're getting the NEW FRENCH/EUROPEANS to join them.

>I'll take shit that never happened for 500

>Toronto
Well there’s your problem. That’s like visiting Pyongyang and deciding that all norks live like kings. Next time go literally anywhere that isn’t southern Ontario.

You confused Canada with Italy