How would you feel if one of these became real?

How would you feel if one of these became real?

/ag/ - Anime (& Manga) Generals
/ar/ - Retro Anime (=anything that doesn't air in the current season/isn't an ongoing manga)
/ma/ - Manga

I wouldn't really care, but they're not going to become real and would likely be pointless if they did.

cool i geass

*winks*

Sup Forums is already slow as it is, no need for more boards.

you know, "geass" souns little like "guess" u get it?

Sup Forums is a pretty slow board, no need for that

Enraged.

>/ag/ - Anime (& Manga) Generals
Definitely needed, it would make Sup Forums a better place.
>/ar/ - Retro Anime
Nah, it's always the same oldfag circlejerk with the same Lum thread so not needed.
>/ma/ - Manga
Considerable, but if it's created, we better have more mangafags so we could have a board like that IMO.

One more reason to kill myself.

You would effectively castrate Sup Forums as the only things it could ever discuss are ongoing anime.

At the same time the other boards except general are dead on arrival due to lack of content.

>/ma/
A slower board to discuss the only thing I come to Sup Forums for? Sign me the fuck up.

This is fucking cancer, kill yourself if you actually believe this is a good idea.

Join - Quality Anime

>/ag/ - Anime (& Manga) Generals
if it would keep all the db/narutofags out then yes
>/ar/ - Retro Anime (=anything that doesn't air in the current season/isn't an ongoing manga)
would probably kill Sup Forums
>/ma/ - Manga
would be slow as hell

I feel like making a dedicated generals board would mostly kill Sup Forums.
retro would be cool. I enjoy the occasional pre-2000s threads we have, but they're not super popular. would probably be slower than /po/
manga could work. it would be a slower board, but it'd definitely be more active than /ar/ would be

No fuck off.
Spliting boards is a horrible idea.

>retro would be cool. I enjoy the occasional pre-2000s threads we have, but they're not super popular. would probably be slower than /po/
>a board slower than /po/ would be cool
You probably wouldn't even remember what an anime was about anymore by the time your post about it got a reply.

Basically this.
If we had a /ag/ board, Sup Forums would likely go on to suffer the same fate as Sup Forums. The creation of /vg/ practically killed all discussion on Sup Forums and ended up turning into the shithole we know today.

Sup Forums is not near fast enough to spit it, it would either kill Sup Forums or kill the new board if it were to happen.

Sup Forums already got split like, 6 fucking times. No need to keep doing it.

Better yet, rename /vg/ to /ge/ and send every general sitewide there.

The creation of any of those would probably kill Sup Forums.