JF trying to impregnate 19 y/o with literal brain of a 10 y/o

JF trying to impregnate 19 y/o with literal brain of a 10 y/o...

What does Sup Forums think? I fucked a 19 y/o idiot (not a fucking 10 y/o mental capacity, but p dum) when I was in my late 20's but felt pretty guilty doing it. :\

Is retard breeding defensible?

Other urls found in this thread:

search.txcourts.gov/SearchMedia.aspx?MediaVersionID=f62ad865-d5f7-40c5-b7c9-f0d0ef5ba404&coa=coa09&DT=Brief&MediaID=cf3c652a-64d7-4ad7-a87b-30474651e634
youtube.com/watch?v=v0uv_VEfIv0
youtube.com/watch?v=JWzjn0N9g4g
youtube.com/watch?v=oab3vyU1gSs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You're misrepresenting it you kike.
Emotional intelligence*
Someone can still be ok with that.

>19 yr
stop, go away.

No, its a similar issue to pedophilia. The problem with pedophilia is not necessarily physical damage a child is caused, since if it was pedos would be able to fuck kids as long as they are careful about it, but also the lack of informed consent since a child does not understand the consequences of the activity they are engaging in. A virgin 19 year old girl with the mental capabilities of a 10 year old is incapable of giving informed consent, or understanding what she is getting herself into.

This is not to say no people with mental disability should ever be allowed to date, but when a court rules that they are incapable, and they have difficulty subtracting numbers, it is pretty evident they are unfit for a relationship.

Not an argument

>JF trying to impregnate 19 y/o with literal brain of a 10 y/o...
This is literally fake news.
She doesn't have the capabilities of a 10 y/o.

>misrepresenting
misrepresenting what?
the girl is mentally equivalent to a 10 year old?
search.txcourts.gov/SearchMedia.aspx?MediaVersionID=f62ad865-d5f7-40c5-b7c9-f0d0ef5ba404&coa=coa09&DT=Brief&MediaID=cf3c652a-64d7-4ad7-a87b-30474651e634 court doc with psychologists saying as much

I'm listening to the debate right now. I just can't believe there's a 32 year old who calls someone a "moralfag" IRL.

Destiny is a fucking snake. Realized he got BTFO by JF on race-realism and resorted to bringing up stuff from his personal life.

That's like trying to accuse someone of being a pedo because they like shaved vags

>The Ward demonstrates the social and mental maturity of a 10 or 11-year-old child. She has no comprehension of cause and effect relationships and often is known to have impaired decision making.
eternally btfo forever retard-fuck-shill

Thats a very scary legal precedent to have there.

>prove you got the mind of a kid
>say you were socially stunted cus ADHD meds made you into a drone since your time of school till you got out.

Source, Destiny fag.

Retard breeding is patrician, anyone who says otherwise is shill or a kike.

>pic

>baby's first hyperlink

Doesn't destiny fuck barely legal twitch groupies?

this is tru tho

Read the court documents, bratle. She has difficulty subtracting 7 from 100 and would then get anxious and refuse to subtract 7 from the result she gets. She is incapable of spelling Houston backwards. Its all in the court documents here .

>literal brain of a 10 y/o
>did her highschool diploma
>can drive a car
>is considered a "mildly autistic" person by medical staff

Destiny shills are the worst, just off yourself for defending a pedophile manlet you disgusting nigger.

>you made me look a child so now I'm going to act like one

What kind of retard is she though? Does she have downs or does she look like a normal person, but just slow mentally.

>breaks under pressure means she must have the mind of a 10 year old even though ten year olds can do exactly that and even more, therefore implying she must be dumber/more retarded than a 10 year old.

I was taking the "JF trying to impregnate 19 y/o with literal brain of a 10 y/o..." as insinuating JF is a potential pedo because of the 10 y/o brain.

she's autistic

i don't know anything about destiny other than he played starcraft, retard.

>highschool diploma
>can drive a car
>implying retards can't do these things

i don't know. if she's really hot i'd be inclined to side with JF but can't find pics of her

DEFEND IT YOU "MUH DEGENERACY" FAGGOTS

>Is found to be mentally incapable by a judge and two state psychiatrists
I drove my father's car around areas with no police when I was 12. The judgement here is based on her capability to think as an adult, which according to medical professionals she is incapable of.
I am pretty sure professional psychiatrists had a better grasp of her mental state than you.
She is autistic and has mental development retardation.

More to the point, if she was a thinking adult, she could have just challenged the court and chosen not to accept the guardianship.

That's it? Anybody moralfagging over this can't call themselves men. I thought she was a retard.

>Destiny: "what JF did was morally wrong"
>Also Destiny: "incest and pedophila isn't wrong also I hope my dad would've died of cancer for supporting trump and I bullied my friend into killing himself"

>implying psychology isnt a washed up science that chose politics over facts ever since the 1970s
>implying psychiatrists chose to favor the fact that she crumbled in response to serious pressure and stress to the point she actively refused to answer.
>implying her father didnt order this investigation to break up the relationship cus free gibs and if jf did end up getting the girl to live with him, he'd be getting those free gibs instead of the dad
She is mildly autistic

did that faggot actually bully his friend into killing himself and abandon his father cus of politics?

This whole situation reminds of that "For British Eyes Only" episode of Arrested Development where Charlize Theron plays a retard and the guy falls in love with her.

youtube.com/watch?v=v0uv_VEfIv0

Here is a quick rundown on this little faggot.

*kike

take destiny out of the picture. is it right or wrong to breed someone who has the mental capacity of a 10 year old?

Okay how does any of this relate to race realism again? Holy shit i dont give a fuck if JF fucked some mildly autistic 19 year old for fuck sake

try the 40's

>19 y/o with literal brain of a 10 y/o...

So an average 19yo woman?

Most women are mildly autistic anyways, so who gives a shit.

>I will just choose to believe medical professionals are hack frauds and side with my E-celeb of choice
>mildly autistic
Read the court documents she is not "mildly" autistic at all, she is retarded as judged by people far more experienced and educated on the subject than you.

No. Is that the answer you wanted? I'm still gonna agree with JF on race-realism.

Fucking BASED!

desu i'm just curious what Sup Forums's thoughts are on fucking retards.

can't just ask. have to celebvomit to get you faggots to talk to me

>So an average 19yo woman?

Most woman over 19

My guess is that this Destiny soylet is doing it for Kraut and Kraut is the science denying anti race realist.

I don't think it's a good idea to impregnate them. We have enough retards as it is. On the other hand, to pretend that this is some morally repugnant act is a bit silly since we wouldn't be here if we followed that moral code.

Fucking tards? Sure bro. Done it myself, and it's awesome. They are so eager to please.
Breeding? No way, kill the kid, then kill yourself.

i didn't want a particular answer. was genuinely curious because i've been thinking of retard fucking

btw nogs r dum

Can she eat, can she clean herself, will she die if left her alone. If all of this is no, then I don't give a shit. If fags can get married, and people can get their dick sucked by animals, I don't care if a guy tries to marry a 19yr old autist.

>medical professional
>psychiatrist
Sure, this has to be why almost everbody else in the medical profession basically thinks they aren't really physicans.
Nobody who is able to drive a car around for more than two or three hours without having at least some damage done to the car has the mental capacity of a ten year old.
>also implying females can ever really consent

>retard sex slave

From my understanding, the evaluation rating her cognitive ability on a 10 year old level was made when she was thirteen.

>I drove my father's car around areas with no police when I was 12.

Could you have passed the written portion of a license test at 12?

I honestly wouldn’t be able to tell if a woman was retarded or not either.

From what i saw from the document. She was FAR from mentally retarded. It states clearly mild autism which is common as fuck, she was capable of driving interstate and finishing school and studying IT and uni. It seems to me that what happened is she got railroaded by her helicopter parents and the psych.

autists are sexy

Why are nogs dumb and what makes them dumb? What is your theory.

>actively chose to remove homosexuality off the DSM-2 cus fags used the recent protests against psychology as a way to further the fag agenda to the point they actively declared war on them in a convention and interrupted a fuck ton of private meetings at the APA.
>currently trying to censor accurately descriptive adjectives that can be considered "politically incorrect".

>"this is all very reasonable and you're being cherry picky"

>retard can drive
>retard has high school diploma
>medical staff, who experience autistic people almost daily, describe her as mildly autistic

> It seems to me that what happened is she got railroaded by her helicopter parents and the psych.
Which is also a common fucking occurence. The parents dont like their helicoptered child enacting free will once they are of age and sperg out to get them back. Which ironically leads to even more problems, super common in middle upper class families.

If she's that fucking retarded why the fuck is she allowed to drive a car? No wonder America has so many fucking road deaths.

This is obviously cut to make him look bad, but to actually answer the guy.

1. He didn't bully his friend into suicide. He was talking a lot with that guy. He told destiny that he wants to kill himself, and destiny tried to convince him not to, but the guy apparently kept saying, that it would be better if he just killed himself. This went on for a long time, and destiny once said something along the lines of "if thats what you think is best for you, i won't stop you" since he probably wasn't conviced at the time, that life must be preserved at all cost, even if it just brings more suffering,which is a understandable view.
2. He just brought up, that it would be extremely ironic, if one of his parents got cancer, because they are hardcore anti obama care or something. Keep in mind, this is the guy, who regularly tells people to kill themselves, he obviously uses hyperbole a lot.

This actually seems like a good idea for a movie, sort of like "I am Sam", but with racial realism and JF as Dakota Fanning.

>hasn't read the bell curve

>What does Sup Forums think?
Not my business, don't care

Tell me what the bell curve was about?

>pulling this many mental gymnastics to defend desTINY

the absolute state of reddit

I know that you are a nigger kike, that gets no pussy. Stop being a incel.

t.48y.o. grandpa of 3

>blew snot out my dick

Varg did the same thing, except he was successful.

>From what i saw from the document. She was FAR from mentally retarded. It states clearly mild autism which is common as fuck, she was capable of driving interstate and finishing school and studying IT and uni.

reminder that Destiny is not capable of these things

Those are your only criteria? So as long as a child can eat, clean itself, and not die if left alone you think they are good enough for sex and marriage?

>Could you have passed the written portion of a license test at 12?
I havent looked into the written portion of license tests in the state where she is from so I couldn't tell you.

We are not talking about fags here, we are talking about one specific thing from this field which is assessing an individual's mental capabilities. She was literally legally capable of turning around and telling the court that she disagrees with the decision. She didn't.

She was talking about liking animals in the middle of the court case, she is retarded, and your only argument against it is "well, there are things in this field not everybody agrees with and they change". Which is true for almost every scientific fields including physics, biology, and chemistry. That does not mean that since there was something that was wrong and got fixed once more data came about, we need to discard the entire field.

collected tons of iq data from all over the world
#1 white jews
#2 asians
#3 whites
#4 hispanics
#5 blacks
inb4 "muh poverty" because poverty didn't matter

Reality is not black and white dude :^)

>implying retards can't do these things
This. About 69% of the black population can do both of those things. Think before you speak, JFtards.

>shilling this obvious for a midget that has worse morals than a literal nigger from uganda
Behind every shill post for destiny is a soyboy that looks like pic related.

destiny got his little feelings hurt because the frenchman makes him look bad in every conversation they have.

of course the little fella needs to exact revenge to protect his ego.

Yes, marriage is more important than some stupid gay moral code you have. A toddler can watch a baby. This stuff is built into our psyche and that fact that her body is of age should be the only thing that matters here.

It's a distraction, Destiny appears to have come to the conclusion that he can't win the race realism debate, and has now jumped to attacking JF's character in order to discredit him.

Genetic variation of forkhead box protein P2, DRD4, MAOA, ASPM, MCPH1, MYH16. Many genes have been rapidly evolving since civilization moved from hunting and gathering

The leaf is right for once. I would say we start shilling for his ex to get in trouble for fucking a mental child, but I want him to keep having to pay child support so Stacy can continue to bang Malcolm on his penny.

I should probably start reading then, if I want to be able to hold a conversation about it.

2nd question then. should we be lowering the iq with retard breeding?

>Murrican retards are allowed to drive and succeed in highschool

Either murrican retards are geniuses or murricans are retarded. Really makes you think.

reading is for faggots
here
youtube.com/watch?v=JWzjn0N9g4g

Your body is "of age" after you hit puberty. This is not how decisions on age of consent are made. But if you want to be an edgelord I can't really stop you from holding this opinion.

You realize he does this to everyone he debates with, right? He actually is a mental child who should be in the care of the state. Good thing I don't believe in the state. Gas him

I don't care if he wants to fuck 19 tear old autists honestly this whole thing is just skeptic butthurt from sargonites

>body of age
>toddler can watch a baby
>literally arguing to fuck kids the second they have their period if they can make tv dinners

who is to say that retards cant breed in Muttmerica? Go look at the inner cities

Tbh I’m gonna used this test on thots in the future kek

>talks about the validity of that scientific field and how easily it will censor its own knowledge and facts if someone gets upset or angry about it
>"STOP TALKING ABOUT FAGS"

>reading comprehension- >mildly autistic

>"she mentioned animals, Everyone knows people who talk about animals are fucking retarded. She isnt autistic for segwaying a conversation to a more comfortable setting that she probably desired instead of talking about tough shit for a fucking year. She's just retarded"

Im gonna be honest with you guys.
This retard is more functional as a human being than I am. I dont even have my driver's license and I am 19 years old.

If your body is ready for babies after puberty. Then your mind is already ready to have babies due to genetics having a larger role on the human subconscious and instincts than virtually everything else.
The environment can only be effective if its just straight up abusive.

This logic is the same with the nigger/pitbull logic. Pitbulls and niggers are more prone to aggressive behavior due to their genetics. Therefore their genetics is the basic ground rules for their mind. Which can be applicable in all fields of biological creatures.

I mean, we allow Africans to breed and almost no one seems to make a fuss about it. It's honestly up to the person taking the gamble, I'm not some authoritarian that's going to stop a guy from getting his dick wet from barely legal autistic pusy.

youtube.com/watch?v=oab3vyU1gSs

The narrator sounds like a bitch.

her body her choice bigot

He's right you know

>She was talking about liking animals in the middle of the court case, she is retarded, and your only argument against it is "well, there are things in this field not everybody agrees with and they change". Which is true for almost every scientific fields including physics, biology, and chemistry. That does not mean that since there was something that was wrong and got fixed once more data came about, we need to discard the entire field.
It's quiet common for people in courts to be extremly nervous and talk about bullshit unrealted to the case. Give some mental health case to ten top "experts" and you will end up with six or more different diagnosis, there are enough studies in this subject. Most of the treamtment effectivness studies can never be replicated.

some ppl getting educational loans to get a womyn studies paper and whining after 10 years, the amunt of debt doubled

where is your god now?

damn, shit.
I'd probably be considered fucking retarded by these people.

You're period doesn't make you physically capable of having children. Periods have to do with body fat percentage. A woman that can bear children has to have adult sized hips which usually happens around 14 and 15 these days. I have no problem if someone wants to marry someone at 14 desu.