Why Do asian guys get pissed off about WMAF couples the same way whites do with BMWF couples?

Why Do asian guys get pissed off about WMAF couples the same way whites do with BMWF couples?
Tbh they really shouldn’t because white men are nothing like blacks, we are hard workers, treat women really well, are good fathers, and don’t commit crimes. I’m fine with an asian man dating a white women so why do they get pissed when I’m dating their women?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/K0aVdEydBe4UVyGgBByucA/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15157906
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>the same way whites do with BMWF couples
implying

Maybe because the parents want Asian offsprings to pass on their thousands years old bloodline and not mix with a Mutt with Mexican, African and god knows what else is in Americanos.

It’s out of jealousy. They know we are intelligent and treat women really good, even better than they do. When we get mad at BMWF it’s because the black guy is 9/10 times an abusive asshole who treats her like shit, Has no job and mooches off of her, beats her, and commits crimes, basically just being an all around nuisance to society that should stay with his own ugly black women instead of dating a white one

This topic is not about latinos, it's about Europeans and white North Americans.

What are you implying user, sounds racist, women sure love Negros. How do you think Americans came to be the Mutts they are?

All Americans are latinos and Africans

my fiancee is an asian woman and her parents love me and want her to carry my strong white genetics into their grandchildren, they have literally said japanese and australian grandkids will be super race haha

I meant specifically Amerimutt

White are black for asians.

you guys hate asian men while muh dick on asian women.and hafu are mentlity ill.

Why Do white guys get pissed off about BMWF couples the same way Asians do with WMAF couples?
Tbh they really shouldn’t because black men are nothing like whites, we are hard workers, treat women really well, are good fathers, and don’t commit crimes. I’m fine with a black man dating a white women so why do they get pissed when I’m dating their women?

>you guys hate asian men
Most retarded shit I’ve ever heard every white person I know has so much respect for asian culture and society.

doh, but the pussy so tight mayne

Except none of that is true you dumb fucking nigger

And you show this respect by making a mulatto child with one of their race

When I was in China with a tall/quite hot chinky girl (probably the only chink girl i know with tits) i was holding hands with her down a busy street and sometimes guys would smack my hand and run off screaming something like "Nye wehhhh!!!!"

Fucking bizarre, Asian men are weird.

>Why Do asian guys get pissed off about WMAF couples the same way whites do with BMWF couples?
We're not.

Imagining some little manlet chink slapping your hand and running away like a bitch is the funniest thing I’ve heard in a while

No, most of us don't get pissed off.
I am fine with WMAF.

I just want to be a good American citizen and make more money. Besides I will never find a white women. A sex doll is enough for me

I don't think I've ever seen anyone with an Asian flag mad about dating Asian chicks.
Most Asian posters, I've seen at least, don't care.

>We're not

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/K0aVdEydBe4UVyGgBByucA/

388 results found

Do not reply to anti-white threads.

sage

Amen.

Arabs literally have no problem with white men conquering their women as long as the guy is a Muslim. Islam is against racism

>complains about muh white race dying out

>racemixes with gooks

>kid will look almost fully asian

>get triggered by wfbm couples

literally every white supremacist dates asians ;) the hyprocracy of you cucks is beyond me

i hope you will get a 2nd eliott rodgers as your kid

WTF IM MUSLIM NOW!!!

yeah understandable, the mutts ruin everything.

Asian men actually like men, believe it or not. We have the most in common with them.

The only time they don't like us is if they think we are taking their gf, which is an act worthy of punishment. Bros before hoes.

>implying you wouldnt be even madder if black men were harder workers than white men and then black your women

What about AMWF? I am in Thailand right now and I am seeing far too many qt 3.14 grills with Asian looking gangsters and k pop nerds.

It's quite disturbing actually. Very degenerate.

Because we are still very nationalistic people who want the existence of our race. Men see their women as theirs and when some other fuckwit from some other race starts fucking your women you naturally get pissed off.

Race mixing propaganda isn't about creating a ugly mutt race, it's about getting different races to fight with each other over their women, like animals.
In other words, Divide and Conquer.

>white manchildren complain about white women all day being with black men
>white manchildren rave about yellow fever all day

The same reason why white women getting pissed off about WMAF couples, or white men getting pissed off about AMWF couples?

>nationalistic people who want the existence of our race
>there is like 50 asian ethnostates and half the world population is asian
Asians won’t go extinct anytime soon, whites on the other hand we are fucked

I lived in China for a few years and I saw AM/WF exactly once. Once. It's not as common as that spammer has you believe.

What was hilarious was in the uni I was in, all the guys had local girlfriends but all the white girls were either dating the white guys on campus or just remained single entirely. The idea of dating a chinese guy just didn't seem to even be a concept for them.

I want white women to sleep with black men. It's the perfect punishment. Not only are their odds of being physically assaulted much greater to the point of almost being a given, they are also likely to get pregnant and left alone with a kid that identifies as being black.

This is the consequence of being a cunt and not sticking with the program we laid out for them in their interest. They deserve this.

In the meantime, I'll he dating Asian women. They appreciate us.

Respect is bowing or saying thank you, not crashing pre-existing relationships for the sake of pleasing anonymous conservative communities online

>China
Chink women want white males because they can get another nationality (greencard) or they have more money than what the average chink slave will earn in their whole life. That's why almost all the WMAF couples are made by ugly chinks and beta white males with yellow fever

>implying 388 is a significant number
What's the world's asian population?
Why is it that Sup Forums answers legitimate testimonials challenging their bias with the tumblr screencaps and threads they read which caused their biases in the first place, and never a direct consideration for the new information?

t. L>

>chinese, the vast majority of Asians, don't count!

ok buddy whatever you say

If video games taught me anything, the largest team isn't necessary the strongest.

a number of girls take the white guy for a ride. They marry him, have a kid, then he becomes a Japanese husband ie expected to work all the time to bring in money and barely spend time with his family. Then if she feels like it, she'll run off with the kids and he can't get them back.

There are man-eaters in Japan just as anywhere else but dating them is less stressful than american girls

>implying chink women are with beta white males because they love them
>implying it's not about money or being able to leave the shithole
And if you talk about the vast majority, the vast majority of these yellow fever couples are fugly

Do you think it's still 1980? Chinese people in urban centres are on par with European nations.

>WMAF couples are fugly

thats why germany could handle so many nations at once

why you wiggers steal AF from AM?

White/Asian offspring can carry the torch of civilization. Niggers of any quantity cannot. No comparison. Rub some braincells together once in a while.

>racemixing

Then why do I do so well with Worst Koreans and Japs?

Japs especially have a way better economy than the UK and (because of lel no immigration) a higher average IQ.

Every race of woman wants a White man. We are the most desirable.

Of course, this one aspect doesn't account for much if you're a beta fuck-up, but if you had the option you would always choose White, admit it.

I seem to have way better luck with Koreans - they have some weird UK obsession in recent years and that helps a lot. They just want to drink tea and walk around Oxford.

The main problem with all asians is they are expecting marriage the moment you hold hands.

tribalism, which is healthy.

chinks don't need to get angry because they are so plenty, japs on the other hand.

Is that a FtM tranny?

That bitch looks like she belongs in bloodborne.

that's not right. The fact is AF love white dicks as fuck, we should not explain anymore. The only hope for us is to develop AI/robot technology. Just remember my school motto - mind and hand. As a talented engineer, you are expected to build the thing by your own hand if you fucking want one.

And?

That's a good thing. Jungle Asians are simply sluts with no morals.

I find a good compromise is Central/Eastern Europeans. Preferably rural Swiss, Czech or maybe Ukranian if they have mob money and aren't just there to get your visa cock.

On par with European nations when it comes to big cities and paying foreigners. The vast majority of chinks are far below 10k$ a year and can't afford to buy a house because of the housing bubble
>Cherrypicking

those are all pinays.

Ukranians are nice, personality is usually good on them, their taste in films and music tends to be god tier

>those are all pinays.
How about this?

>dur how dare you cherrypick
>allow me to cherrypick some select pinays and a LITERAL autist

she isnt exactly FOB btw

DRIPP

its true, honestly if muslims could have what they really wanted they would have you convert, but unfortunately when you refuse they get a bit well....

masks look great especially if thinner than the OP

>>allow me to cherrypick
Asians are ugly. Only 1% of them look decent and half of that are because of plastic surgery done in worst korea. However, yellow fever betas love the 99% ugly ones just because they have slanty eyes

half of those girls are cute

English teacher on suicide watch

t. yellow fever beta

A lot of them look fine to me

I'm asian expat and I find them ugly. I can understand people liking girls like pic related, I've never understood why whites love our ugly asians so much.

What's wrong with them? It's a group picture.

half of them would look just like her though if they had the same makeup and hairstyle and angled their face at the camera like that and were in the same soft lighting

>I can understand people liking girls like pic related, I've never understood why whites love our ugly asians so much.
It's yellow fever, as long as they have slanty eyes, they are fine

>half of them would look just like her though if they had the same makeup and hairstyle and angled their face at the camera like that and were in the same soft lighting
>Half of them would look like Tzuyu
They wish

Super race of fucked up memers like Joji that is.

If they had the same clothes and style and lighting?

Most don’t. It’s just the small percentage that you’re exposed to. There are a lot of Asian men but Sup Forums equates ALL Asian men to the likes of r/asianmasculinity. I guarantee you that the majority of Asians are okay with it.

Is their hair dyed? I was under the impression that all asians had that dark black hair.

rich? famous? funny? makes good original music? yep my hapa kids will be master race

We honestly only disregard your men instead of feeling any strong emotions about them.

Also please stop your women from coming here and paying our guys for sex.

Dark brown is possible at an early age and possible via exposure to UV but most are dyed.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15157906

Fellas, is it halal if I hit it?

There intellegent as well. They clearly don't want to fuck nigresses so they get pissed at us fucking there women because unlike niggers who fuck at most 3/10's to 5/10's of white women we basically go for the asians that are 8/10 and above. If an asian tried hard enough he could probably get a 6/10 white women even 7/10 if he is really lucky because unlike niggers asians can easily make a living.

I would fuck all of them, you wouldn't because you go for pretty chicks that aren't interested in you hence why you'll be a virgin for life faggot

people want their kids to look like themselves, not some weird thing from halfway around the world

Jesus christ now I know why all the anime girls have crazy colored hairstyles and eyes, you can't tell these gooks from one another in real life

all azn women are trannies.

R u retarded? The reason is exactly the same - white men have bigger dick than average Asian. Note I don't claim to have bigger dick than some given Asian man it's just kind of stereotype and yes it causes buttheart when woman prefers someone over u only because of penis size.

If someone was badshit insane enough to go to best korea grab a women from there and come back then take a picture.

Like pic related?

Yes. Just like gooks and spooks.

Disgusting. No better than white women with black men. Good luck with your Elliot Rodgers.

WTF is this shilling, these days always at least 1 WMAF thread on front page...

The same reason why I don't care about AMWF relationships.

Asians are bro-tier.

Elliot Rodger was half Jewish not half white

Pretty much this exactly. If you're a "white nationalist" but are with an asian woman, you are a total hypocrite literally thinking with MUH DICK. A white nigger basically.

I dont think its so much white men themselves, but rather Asian women. They are mad that Asian women supposedly "worship" (their words, not mine) white people and white men, while simultaneously talking down on and ignoring Asian men. If Asian women "worshipped" black men then Asian men would attack black men but that is not the case.