Hey Sup Forums, you haven't forgotten me, have you?

Hey Sup Forums, you haven't forgotten me, have you?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IqGgapExVaQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

How dare you cheat on your osananajimi and imouto with anyone but Chizuru and Minatsu!

Death penalty.

>cheat

That's not how this works user.

It's not cheating if they all become his happy harem in the end!

How could I ever forget.

Still the realist MC of all time. OF ALL TIME

>You can't have a harem because you're a shit person and your daughter hates you
>I can because I'm fucking Sugisaki Ken

What a guy

People talked about the first season but when the second season aired nobody really did, I think it was because it got released in terrible resolution at first. It's a pity, the second season, especially the last few episodes, are great.

It's because the studio for S2 didn't care about the anime at all. I'm still mad.

DEEN has made like 2 entertaining anime in the last decade.
They were Seizon s1 and Zombie.

And for some reason they didn't want to do a Season 2 of Seizon even though it sold quite well for fucking peanut budget

I still really liked S2

Posting some ED stitches I saved a few years ago because why not.

Post all ya got, i can't stitch for shit

Thanks, user.

I really liked second season despite the shit resolution. It had a surprising amount of heart for a show that started out as a references comedy about 5 people talking in the Student Council room.

Ken got some real nice characterization and I was excited to see his sister as well as Asuka

This has been bothering me lately. I just finished watching the show and I remember there being an episode taking placing during the graduation. Not the day before like how the show ended. Each of the girls has some time alone with Ken, and Chizuru even shares an off-screen kiss with him. I just finished watching the series again a while back and it wasn't there.

Was that all in my head?

I thought I had more than that.

I should grab S2 blu rays someday.

In the end, everyone had some good characterization except for Kaichou. I still love her character, but she seemed to one to have less sides to her than the other characters.

I kinda wish there was more Ringo than what we got.

Yeah, her entire relationship with Ken just boiled down to teasing and just being cute. I liked her but found her the least appealing when compared to the othes.

Fuck, time to go download all the blurays

Best Nii-chan.

In the LNs Kaichou got more characterization. Basically she used to be shy and had trouble making friends, but one of her only friends, who was dying from some cancer or something, made her promise to try and make more friends no matter what. She ended up surviving but Kaichou carried out the promise and forced herself into her current outgoing personality to try to brute force making friends. At this time she meets Chizuru who just got done being bullied to hell and back by her best friend, and is being an edgelord. Kaichou's the one who stopped Chizuru from being an edgelord and Chizuru's the one who's reliant on Kaichou and not the other way around.

To be honest the amount you got was basically the amount that's in the LNs. Ringo has one gag and that's basically it. By far the least fleshed out harem member IMO.

>but one of her only friends, who was dying from some cancer or something
Well doesn't THAT just add some fucking weight to it.

How are Asuka and Lilicia like?

Well, glad to see she has some parts to her in the light novel.

Asuka and Ken's relationship is basically Takagi and Nishikata from Takagi-san. Ken likes to think of Asuka as an evil witch.

Lilicia is similarly not very fleshed out.

Darn it. At least she was a lot of fun in her episode. Especially when she almost corned Chizuru into confesses.

confessing*

Asuka is a damn whore that ruins Kagami's plan to fix Ken's mental disorder.

After this point she mentally breaks and goes yandere over Ken, destroying all merit of her character. She is still best girl.

Isn't Asuka the ex-girlfriend? Did she change her hairstyle?

That's Kagami, Asuka's neighbor and whom she considered her big sis.

It has been so long since this show. I just remember really liking it back then because I am a sucker for dumb references. Also the MC was the best.

Mokyu!

>swn take all your money

Has there been an MC more based since Sugisaki Ken?

I know there was a spin off LN about Ken and the new student council. Did anyone ever win the Kenbowl in those?

I translated the manga adaptation of this some time ago. Everyone wins, of course.

But especially Ken.

Ahh this reminds me of past summer days.

Fond memories

Still my most enjoyable show. It even kickstarted me learning nip so one day I could read the LNs. Wish I watched it earlier. Chizuru a best.

>All student council girls are best.

Ftfy.

You fluent yet? I just started 2 days ago. I'm not even done learning hiragana...

at least i can pretend to be japanese with full width text ;_;

So I only read the spin-off manga with the new council members, and they didn't go too deeply into each of the new girls. Were any of the new cast worth it in the end?

oh look. the actual ecchi seitokai anime and not the ecchi jokes seitokai.

My knowledge is nothing really, currently on verb conjugation's, know most of the hira (enough to write), still getting a firm handle on kata. It's sorta like a 5 year goal to show I got something from visiting this god forsaken site. Ganbare user.

youtube.com/watch?v=IqGgapExVaQ
Obligatory OP
God damn, still catchy after years.

A crossover with Seitokai Yakuindomo would have probably been far better than that thing they did with Haganai.

I got so tired of the continuous sex jokes

Haven't at all. Still one of the best MCs ever.

What did you guys think of the final LN chapter that was translated recently?

I'd rather continuous sex jokes than the worst MC in existence. Dear lord, they gave the MC of Haganai so many chances to at least be decent and he failed all of them.

In a series where all main girls were best girls, how did it manage to also have the most base MC of all time.

>Trash entire main cast and replace with a bunch of literally whos

how to kill your franchise

Has there ever been a good reboot like that?

I still listen to this, almost every day.
Really nice.

S2 was okay but the fact Mafuyu's and Chizuru's S1 seiyuus basically dropped off the face of the planet is kind of sad.

Not that I can think of. Especially with this type of cast.

Lilicia was best girl

They all were best girl user. They all were...

>Rewatching this once a year.
Sometimes i found new reference that i never know before.

I loved this show so much when I first watched S1

I still remember when S2 was announced and they had to replace some of the seiyuus and I was completely devastated even though at the time I hardly recognised the VAs for much.

Should give it a rewatch, it'd probably blow me the fuck out now these 6 or so years later.

This.