Filthy Frank

It's confirmed Filthy Frank and Pink Guy are dead, goodbye.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jdaRIH_atZA
youtube.com/watch?v=WwGn7085gZo
soundcloud.com/majorleaguewobs
vimeo.com/210902520
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He was too good for this world. Goodbye frank-san :'(

Who?

wait what where?

We get what we deserve.

Jew funded Youtube chink subhuman.

Is the establishment killing off our e-clebs?

How did they die?

Same Stefan Molyneux. Stabbed.

This is old news

Pretty sure his channel has been basically dead for a year now, and pink guy hasn't done shit in 4-6 months a least

He's been flirting with the idea of leaving for few years now, this is nothing new

Last vid was 3 months ago.

what an idiot.. he;ll go down like the Nostalgia Critic did. after he loses tons of fans he'll be forced to go back to making content he doesn't like anymore. I thought that faggot hated on people who wanted "real music" from him

And since the ad revenue has dried up I'm sure of that as well

He was hilarious and punched left and right without ever going full radical centrist, however i can see how after years of doing that fucked up voice without proper trainer as a vocalist/dubber (which he probably has none) has finally FUBAR'd his throat.

Also fake seizures gave him some real seizures, eventually

The only good thing he did was the collab with idubbbz

Explain

How old are you OP?

youtube.com/watch?v=jdaRIH_atZA
>4:34
>"there's a lot going on on the internet that no pun intended, i dont subscribe to that sort of behavior"
you chased him away with your faggotry

George Miller here. I'm tired of making videos for edgy 12 year olds.

an average everyday hapa mongrel on jew tube.
Does average stuff like eating dead rats from trash or making his friends eat them

youtube.com/watch?v=WwGn7085gZo

He was a faggit shabbos goy to being with.

He's just another sellout.

what about i love sex? that was recent wasnt it

you sound Hungary for cock

well its a long story OP. frank is a special person one of a handful of peomple who were at ground zero of another dimensions destruction. he was just some guy who was going to be executed along with (the source of the cataclysmic failure) another guy who left his post because he wasnt wanted any more. simply being at the scene of the event makes him important here as most of the people there are present in other worlds grand finales major events or play a active role in preventing it

basically hes part of the cast of characters who have a speaking role in the end days. the role each one has varies. sometimes they are the lead other times they are just a supporting character. he may have been put in play. even if he died it doesnt take him out of play once hes counted as present. sunny never understood this and was to wrapped up in his own life and wanted it all to end last year. sunny was stronger than most and he almost got his way.

I wish someone would kill this guy
He's a piece of shit and probably a CIA media plug
The video he made on Japanophiles is disgusting, only a zionist or globalist would be against Japanophiles.

If this is the real papa franku, you're an inspiration and your music is dope.
If its not, quit larping and go drink bleach.

You sound butthurt.

Election was the beginning of the end really

Before he could make videos that were basically Sup Forums in real life and get ignored by normies, now anyone who doesn't REEEEEE against trump every vid gets branded alt-right, like Fantano did. I guess Joji saw what was coming down the tracks

yeah acting like an autist and making fuck loads of money seems pretty bad, real first worlder problems you have their pal.

I don't think he is smart enough to have any sort of reasoning behind this. I think he simply wants to be a serious ''rapper'' or whatever the fuck he is doing, even though he used to mock people like himself.
His ''rap career'' success is why he changed the direction. It has nothing to do with Trump. The guy is bluepilled as fuck. I saw one video where he was being interviewed, and he made a comment about how he ''doesn't believe Alex Jones that frogs are turning gay.''
You can't expect any sort of reasonable opinions from a guy who thinks something as basic as water pollution isn't real because he saw a funny meymay of Alex Jones talking about it.

unfortunately found out about him just 1 year ago
truly a shining light in these ugly internet times
>p.s. sauce us

Was about time

It's a shame, i enjoyed his content and i thought it was interesting he created a whole pretend universe with Lycra wearing retarded characters

New joji album when?

until his music career flops, then it's back to what makes money

Most of his videos were never monetized.

Fuck off you flat face gook.

>m-muh whitey won't let me kill whales and dolphins!

Eat shit. I wish we would have nuked your entire shitty slant eye country into the abyss when we had the chance. Enjoy being a stranger in the only two countries you can legally live in, idiot.

his music is so bland, just melancholic whispering on top of some sad hip-hop beats
the pink guy stuff is legit better, minus obvious trash songs like "i do it for my hood"

Okay then
He didn't made any videos in months, so what if he doesn't make any more
I just unsubbed, fuck Joji and his shitty music, he's only good as comedian, i'm gonna pass into following his "music" career

How about you post a fcking source?

soundcloud.com/majorleaguewobs
he doesn't even make the beats. just go straight to the source.

Goodnight sweet Prince.

This

He stated time ago in a interview, (I think it was Vice?) that he got tired of making lolsurandumb videos and that he now enjoys making his music.
Nor politics tho

his transition to music has been garbage imo, I haven't liked any of it and preferred when he was a retard on the internet like idubz used to be. I guess they "grew up"

Not dead lol

honestly not surprised, it should have been a huge red flag that his last video was basically him selling out and trying to make cash off of his creation while he still could

how is this Sup Forums btw?

Well said user, can confirm.

Nostalgia critic was always shit. "I'm pretending to be angry at a childrens movie" schtick sucks

what about this lolsorandom faggot frank is inspiring

Yeah his music is straight up shite mate, some of the lowest of the low chillwave ripoffs I've seen.

>tfw i still like NC

Only faggots are YouTuber groupies

vimeo.com/210902520

>SNAP INTO A SLIM-JIM
>BIX NOOD MUHFUGGA