A 17-year-old girl from Pori, Finland, was raped and then burned alive by her boyfriend. The boyfriend, Ramin Azimi...

>A 17-year-old girl from Pori, Finland, was raped and then burned alive by her boyfriend. The boyfriend, Ramin Azimi, a migrant with Afghan back ground, refused his girlfriend’s wish to break up.

>According to the court’s statement, Ramin Azimi “first raped the girl in a nightclub in Ulvila. The he transported her to the town of Kokemäki by car, moved her to a wooden house, doused her in gasoline and burned her alive.”

>The man has been sentenced to life in prison
>tfw you will never experience how does it feel to fuck a blonde scandinavian pussy but a muslim does

why to live

Other urls found in this thread:

hs.fi/kotimaa/art-2000005497910.html?share=58c45706880858d57952ab2044b2d577
10news.one/migrant-burned-girlfriend-alive/
youtube.com/watch?v=FpWKl9bQ_AE
youtube.com/watch?v=9Z41czX6XcA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Burn the coal, pay the toll.

Thanks for backing this story up with a reliable source

Why did you post this? Nobody cares you autist. News is from 2002

hs.fi/kotimaa/art-2000005497910.html?share=58c45706880858d57952ab2044b2d577

10news.one/migrant-burned-girlfriend-alive/

here faggot

post proof

Poor girl, obvioulsy no Finnish man wanted to fuck her, so she had to stick with that subhuman. Sad story. Really.

Raped and burned alive
Tolls gone up

Toll paid.

lmao that guy is like 30

I don't speak Finnish and 10news is nothing but stories about migrant rape. Prove to me this actually happened op.

It's another shill strategy they use. I've seen them pretending news is old on several threads today

I love how the sandniggers are litterally doing the job for us. I want to see more and more race mixers dying in the most awful way, I want this to become an everyday event that the media won't even talk about anymore. I just fucking love it.

a roastie and a kebab removed at the same time

>tfw your friends say your girlfriend isn't hot but you'll show them.

>I don't speak Finnish

What is google translate you fucking idiot.

fpbp

kek

Great ending. Too bad Scandinavians don't end their traitor women themselves. Of course rape was unnecessary, death is enough, so i guess he deserves prison sentence. She committed genocide planning anyway, just she didn't succeed.

Oh Fugg :DDDD. My bagina :DDDDDD. Ow feels so Hod

>no chads want to fuck you
>fuck a nigger for revenge against all the men in your country

Same old story, women being women.

>Ramin Az
>z
>literally not a letter

finland he is a missingno glitch from the pokeworld pls send him right back home. finnish name = finnish entry

This is completely common in the new EU. Get used to it, it doesnt even news.

Do you get a shift differential to shill at 5AM?

Pairing a very agressive and authoritarian male to a very liberal female. What could possibly go wrong.

I did and it's also not sourced whatsoever. If they were dating, surely there's a photo of the twonod them together that could have been used? Not even her name is included?
Yes.

but user he is just a mentally disturbed young man

Toll paid in Full!

Sad, she even realized her mistake.

They all are kek

>Finland
>Scandinavia
Fucking croatia in charge of being worse than burgers at geography

>What could possibly go wrong.

Life in prison? The point of punishment is to make it worse than the crime they committed. Why not burn him alive but more slowly?

You're not part of scandinavia since you decided to leave the Swedish union.

Flammable gals are the best.

Someone post the "toll paid in full" reciept

fucking virgin pleb

the girl died a horrible death and you think about her "scandinavian pussy"

apalling creepy retard

>17
>dating muslim refugees
>going to nightlubs

Finland is not Scandinavia so that girl is not Scandinavian.

Nordic. Not Scandinavian.

It's true. I recall he bound her to a pole in a barn before setting her on fire.

Pay the toll, burn to coal

STATUS

She wasn't even that ugly. I'm sure she could have find someone normal. But first one that showed her attention was this fuck up. It's really sad.

F for fingolian qt

Did you masturbate in a corner when he was doing it?

P A Y T H E T O L L

I'd like all rapists to spend life in prison, not only the ones who burn their victims afterwards. Thank you.

That's some shitty coal desu. Wouldn't want such in my oven.

A girl that age should not be dating the first guy that "showed her attention" but the first guy her father allows her to date.

In a sane society that is. It was like that not long ago, even in the west. For a reason.

>she wasnt even that ugly
You can see the OPs picture right? Anyway migrant matresses deserve to get murdered, nothing of value was lost.

The problem is every NGO and government program encourages contacts between locals and refugees, especially teens since most refugees larp as teenagers.
They also say that refugees are not different from us.
In Germany a girl got stabbed to death by her Afghan ex boyfriend, he threatened her over weeks and her parents filled charges (but he wasn't arrested). He cut her face off, witnesses said you could see her teeth.
Reaction by the migration expert: "I don't think this had cultural reasons. Afghans tend to be very female friendly. They love their mothers for example".
And people who warn are labeled as racists.

you'll pay the toll by burning like coal

play with mud
pay with blood

>Finnish
>Man

Pick one. Only one.

no link?
i have photoshop too

My first boyfriend was turkish because white boys bullied me and I was desperate for at least a bit non abusive attention. Also didn't turn out well for me (still alive though) but proably the white boys in her school call her ugly fuck because she doesn't look pretty and the Afghan larped as central asian Latin Lover and gave her romance at least at first

post your boipussy

>10news.one/migrant-burned-girlfriend-alive/

hmmm... forces me to close my addblocker and let them feed me cookies...
i don't like this

Titsorgtfo

This happened almost three years ago, before the flood

If that’s how Scandinavian girls look, then I’m cool

>the white boys in her school call her ugly fuck
THIS!

Same thing happens with 'thick' white girls.

I was criticizing the mosdern notion that parent suervision of who a girl dates is bad and teenagers should just "follow their feelings". They shouldn't, they don't know anything about life and should
bring the prospective bf to the father for a yes/no. Or it may end like for that girl in OPs post.

I'm 90% sure you are a LARPing murikan neckbeard not a girl, but my argument still stands.

Hahahahahahahahaah. ’Life in prison’ yeah right. Maximum it means 14 years. But he’s a “first timer” and “good behaviour” nonsense > out in no time.

I didn't even know about her face and teeth
German media didn't say anything about it

German media is absolutely trash

lol'd

This is what I want for rapefugees;

Can't wait till we leave the EU, no more pesky EU human rights act.

These people deserve coffin shaped prison cells, stacked on shelves with a hole in the pack for waste and a tube that gives them saline for nutrients from the outside. They'd be strapped down in the coffin cells, and sacked in a warehouse.

Due to their restricted movement, the longer they are in there, the harder it will be to escape because their muscles would atrophy.

There would be two layers on the coffin lid, in between that, dirt and a window on the inside, so that the rapefugee gets to simulate being buried alive.

Once every few months, there would be maintenance and medical checks done, this would be the only time they see the outside of the coffin, and everyone must wear full body cover, stormtooper style. They are not allowed to speak, cough, sneeze or laugh, no human contact around the prisoner whatsoever. Like robots. If they must do these, they must leave the room.

There would be no visitation, no daylight, and the coffins would be soundproofed, no no sound from the outside either.

In the space of a current prison cell, you could fit 5 times more people in these at least.

All sentences are life. No bail, chance of parole , lawyers get to visit only once a year so they must make it count.

The problem with the current judicial system, is that it treats them like people, they are not, they are problems and savages.

It focuses more on punishment and reform, when these savages are beyond the latter, and don't care about the first.
So lets treat them for what they are; a problem that needs to be tucked away and forgotten about, efficiently.

>Agreed, retards need to be on the front line first

good riddance

>she doesn't look pretty
Bitch that's just how Finnish women look

>call 14 years a "life sentence"

Is this the famous mongol deception to confuse enemies?

>just how Finnish women look

not sure how afghans are even allowed to come to western countries when their country was invaded because of their medieval treatment of women

We are like a sweden-lite.

>that's just how Finnish women look

i was a bit too fast and found it in the mean time, sorry for my haste and thanks.

exactly this, bully your own people and 20 years later you complaign about mutts and blacked.com
jews love the bully.
this happenend to me too, i'm a redhead nerd and ooh boy i was bullied, alot, the more the boys hated me, the more attention i got from the girls and the black girls, the north african girls, i had them all and first and the attention every young boy seeks from girls aswell.
be aware that when you bully your own people, you are the problem of the degeneracy in your country. if you did this mistake, i don't condone you, but atleast make things wright by edcating your children the wright way.. the good way. instead of bully around, teach them to use that bully energy for the good

who and where is this?
this is exactly my kind of woman
i have big hands though

Fuck off christ cuck and go fiddle some kids.

i think you are right. i wish you could understand what they say in this show. if you skip through it you might get the idea. ugly old women goes to gambia to have sex with young black men who pretend that they love them because they want money or to move to sweden. (and finland)
youtube.com/watch?v=FpWKl9bQ_AE

t. New Middle East

I don't blame you, but your father for having poor relations with you. That's his task to teach his daughter she shouldn't date first one attentive person. Arabs and Indians are creepy as fuck and vulnerable girls are easy prey for them.

maybe not on wodka

This is good bait my friend

>implying they're not better off not being in cucknavia.

He mistook Slovakia for Croatia on purpose to farm (you)'s. Stop giving into the bait

I thought she was 15.

>Women all but criminalise showing them attention. Doing so could be considered sexual harassment.
>Women no longer get attention.
>All women feel ugly.
>Men's fault lol.
>Women find foreigners not smart enough no know the law.
>Like the attention/harassment (at this point, it is synonymous).
>burn coal.
>Pay toll.
>ALL MENS FAULT WAAAA.

Why did we let these people vote? They make some parts of Sharia seem reasonable.

>why to live
Yeah. Now he'll be spending the rest of his life behind bars being raped by the other blonde Scandinavians.

Nothing value was lost. Czechian/Slovakian pussy is far better.

>brainwashed underage roastie
>dating muzzie "refugee" & clubbing
>horrifically killed by said terrorist
TOLL STATUS: PAID

While I hate to see a young white girl killed I feel no sympathy for her or Finland. Finns have allowed their women to run out of control, as such this girl's cuck parents never warned her about this behaviour and she never learned to fear these natural predators on her own. I hope that every one of these dead girls wakes up at least one her peers to the danger of miscegenating with savages. I hope.

Its called the patriarchy nigel. Its not "Christianity". If white britbongs had it Rotherham wouldn't have happened.

And if you were hardcore about it white lads would have BLEACHED a million paki girls with Mahmood crying in the corner not the other way round.

We're a tribal patriarchal species.

you mofos are dumb. "Not even that ugly" doesn't equal "beautiful". She's just average. Nothing that kilogram of make up wouldn't fix. I'm sure plenty of guys would hit on her if she waited few more years instead of doing first in first served.
Someone give me an english idiom of "first one best one"

Burn the coal, burn in a hole in this case

Finland is not a part of Scandinavia.
And nobody wants to touch a sandnigger, unless it's with a melee weapon.

Daily reminder this shitskin got nice welcome into prison by formerly most famous Somali residing in Finland. Pedophile rapist-murderer Abdiqadir Osman Hussein. Basically featherweight pedo-murderer championship match.

youtube.com/watch?v=9Z41czX6XcA

He got deported about year ago.

yes, thats basically what these women say. they even look like ugly feminists who would get angry if you treat them like women the same way africans do. the brainwashing is specifically targeted against white men to create a rivalry between white women and white men.

She wasn't really average by Nordic standards but i mean definitely not too ugly

>this is exactly my kind of woman

She's 8 months pregnant and looking for a dimwitted cuck to raise her loin-spawn.

When is Brexit completed? Why is it taking so long anyway? Hurry up!