Remember TWGOK?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=htWZoe4jP7Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I remember the shitstorm.

I member

My penis does.

It's still better than most harems.

I remember how awful it got after the goddess arc, and the goddess arc was already not great.
I liked it better when it was about Keima just conquering girls VN style and not some dumb plot about evil devils.

LC was best girl
Kusunoki was best conquered girl.

I remember Elsie being the best.
I also remember some guy eating his shit.

I remember that Haqua is best demon.

Haqua best girl
Chihiro deserved to win

>first arc
god is an awesome god

>goddess arc
now it's just a generic harem

>after goddess arc
dropped

>finale
god is dead

I still think very fondly of it before it went into time travel shenanigans. The rushed ending of the manga doesn't ruin the fact that I had a great time reading it.

The irony.

Elsie was too good for this manga

Tenri deserved to win

>I liked it better when it was about Keima just conquering girls VN style and not some dumb plot about evil devils.
Pretty much this. The whole plot thing just wasn't very good. I remember it fondly but it was a lot of wasted potential.

Keima's mom was so hot.

SHOU
BOU
SHA

Elsie a cute. A CUTE!

I knew Elsie wouldn't win from the start but I still hoped.

REEEEEEEEEEEE
DOKURO WAS THE REAL IMOUTO REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Barely

I dropped after the goddess arc ended in so suddenly. What happened after. I think it was like chapter 90 something..

Who

The least favored and least predictable candidate won.

>least predictable
If anything, Chihiro and Ayumi were the only ones that stood a chance.

Ayumi is a miracle of the universe!

Tenri best girl

Sumire best girl

Thematically Chihiro was the most likely winner with about as much hints as anyone else

post fire truck pasta

>procreate.jpg

Yeah I think it should have ended at the Goddess arc with a couple more chapters to wrap up all the problems instead of doing the time travel shit. Then during that time, you could have had Keima and Chihiro being awkward then gradually fixing their relationship on top of having the other girls gradually lose/give up their feelings.

Instead of like having a single chapter where all the others got dropped, and Chihiro and Keima are fine with each other now.

Look at this girl. Look at how cute she is.

Best girl forever

I don't understand, why she wanted to be Keima's imouto? It's true that he likes her a little but definitely not like a little sister. What's the meaning of being Keima's little sister to her?

Ayumi is my waifu i remember the ending every fucking day
still salty

Did Keima ever meet Kaori in the present?

This.

Goddesses ruined the series.

I remember the scene where the two little gnome dudes in the model fucked, but that's about it.

But the goddess arc was the best.

Ending was shit not because of the pairing but because how it didn't resolve shit. Goddess do some hula magic but we don't know what fucking happens to hell or the goddesses, just that the bads are "dealt" with (Lune's still fucking out there though). I just wanted loose ends tied.

Haqua a best girl.

Good taste there user. I know she won't win after her episode end but it's great that she got a lot of focus even after her arc ended.

sure if you like generic harems

Had promise but squandered it like a lot of Japanese works,

An admirable collection.

Haqua should've won. The series really dropped the ball halfway through the goddess arc. I was always expecting there to be a hole in Keima's heart, but that never happened either.

All correct.

I'm sorry man. I'm not a Tenrifag but jesus she didn't deserve that

i remember when the town slut won, yeah.

I dropped the manga when my favorite girl didn't get a goddess attached to her and was forgotten forever

who?

her

Time travel shit really ruined the whole thing. The time travel arc wasnt bad but the time travel aspect of it was just convoluted and stupid. If the arc was like a burger, I would say the inside is good but the buns holding it together suck

What is Wakaki up to nowadays? Does he still have a career or did twgok ruin him?

Have solace knowing that Wakaki is a hack and he would never get a hit again.

I still need to finish it

He did some manga but got axed early. His newest manga, Neji no hitobito ended last december. In May, he will begin his new manga.

Thanks for the info.

Man, the Sunday manga standard is so plain compared to the Jump manga. Their drawing level gap is so obvious.
Though, it's not that matter when it becomes anime.

Oh yes her she was a pretty good girl, i really liked her conquest, a lot good girls were forgotten
isnt enough, I have to live with the pain that my waifu didnt get a good ending, i want his head

I remember what was at first a fucking stellar manga getting ruined by a dumb plot, then worst girl winning.

Huh I thought he was dead.

Sounds like Wakaki got lucky with a one time fluke.

Wa-hack-ki should just throw in the towel and start a sequel already. Retcon a few of the shit plot points. I'm sure plenty of people will eat it up.

He is slowly spiraling downwards and rightfully so. After that mess of an ending he deserves to burn.

Why do you want him dead knowing that he would regret his choice the rest of his life?

>There are people sharing this board with me right now who don't believe that Chihiro was best girl

She was the only one who loved Keima for who he was and not for a fictional persona he adopted for the sake of conquering her heart.

>TWGOK was 10 years ago
Haqua still makes my dick diamonds.

>this is almost true
hold me

>Apr 9, 2008

Where the fuck has all the time gone... I don't want to get any older.

Please.
Many liked him for who he is, even Ayumi loved him after he came clean.

wait that cant be...

Chihiro's also one of the girls who had insulted him and his lifestyle the most. The other girls sure tend to mock or belittle him, but not to the point like what happened during her arc where Keima got so distraught.

The climax of kaminomi is Chihiro on the boat. everything after that is a drawn out denouement.

Best girl, but Nanaka was pretty up there too bad she never got in the anime.

Shame it was rushed and some of the Goddess's couldn't get fully fleshed out.

is this a jojo reference?

Still can't believe they skipped most of the girls to get to the shitty goddess arc

I came here to post this.

I remember the firetruck copy pasta

youtube.com/watch?v=htWZoe4jP7Y

who /kanon/ here?
I've liked Touyama Nao's voice since her arc.

Should've asspulled a harem ending. So many good girls didn't deserve to lose. And the truth is that Keima needs to take responsibility.

OTP

And look at how few doujins we have

How can I forget. One of the more enjoyable harems. Keima was pretty much my role model too bad he chose Chihiro he should have chosen Yokyun. But still the most important fact is that my waifu is from this series so I can't really forget.

I don't get why he ended up choosing
I'm pretty sure Keima fucking Katsuragi is perfectly able to juggle many girls at once

She's got legs.

Is 3D Elsie cute too?

Cuter than most of the cast except Jun

LC is pretty thick and stuff.

I member it was shit
I member dropping it

No

>Japanese devil

>Haqua is just completely forgotten, first by Wakaki, then by all the humans in the series
fuck this really makes me mad

I'm honestly glad I've only seen the first two seasons of the anime, from what I've seen here the series went downhill after that point anyway.

Elise is best girl.

The series is fantastic with a few dips in quality until the Goddess Arc, which is the best.

The final arc of the series is garbage.