Which evil deeds would achieve this precious prize?

Which evil deeds would achieve this precious prize?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=auu8bf7ES6k
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>debil

Japanese people don't have "v"

unbelievably adorable

dirty deeds done dirt cheap

She will cute her way to world domination

Sataniaaaa-saaan

>ヴ

>tfw waiting for FFF

youtube.com/watch?v=auu8bf7ES6k

ultimate evil deed

posting HomuSaya

>ヴ (vu), a sound foreign to the Japanese language and traditionally approximated by ブ (bu).

Why is Gabriel so shit? She ruined the whole episode.

better question is why is the show even titled after her she is the worse character

Bullying an autistic debiru

This, Satania and Raphael make this series better than the dung it would be if it was about Gab and her not-devil devil friend.

Fear not, oh great Satanichia-sama, for I have come up with a plan so devilish even I hesitate to share it with the world, for it could so devestate the natural order if it were to become common knowledge!

Stop washing your hands after using the toilet, then shake hands with everyone you meet. The spread of bacteria from your bad hygiene will facilitate the rapid spread of diseases. Before long the entire world will be crippled before you!

Die, whore, fuckig, die

Don't talk to Satania's owner like that.

I remove my flash drives without using 'safely remove hardware'!

Problem, user?

Seasonal waifus

"Dropout"
Its a reminder of her shittyness

da bes gurl after vignette

YOU MONSTER

it's in use

What's the appeal of Vignette? She's the most normal of the group and has very few distinguishable features other than being the straight (wo)man surrounded by a group of goofballs yet I love her so much!

I went to the dentist today and told them I flossed 3 times a week when I don't floss at all.

Delete this.

Don't seed her anime torrents up to 2:1

Thanks for describing her appeal.

Not to mention, she in the middle. She has bigger boobs than Gab, but she is smaller than Satania and Tap.

Armpits
Unevil devil
Secretly gay for gabu

MY ratio is barely 0.1

Post on r/anime.

I'm pretty sure they can tell that you don't floss.

She's housewife material

>mfw I've never paid attention to anyone's boobs in this show (except maybe Raphiel in the ED) until you pointed this out

Denwa

cute

> only decline button

We can also tell if you suck dick.

Telling Gab that she doesn't smell when she clearly does

Well, obviously, I'm posting on Sup Forums.

Why would they ask something they already know?

Aside from Raph, the entire cast is pretty realistically proportioned. You don't have a series where everyone is busty and there is a token flat chick, which is the opposite of what happens.

With that said, I am a boobs person, so I notice immediately.

What did she mean by this?

I don't know, they ask that shit every time I go and I brush and floss my teeth twice a day. It's probably so they know what to tell you when you need to improve and to keep track of your cleaning habits.

why can I hear her voice in my head? it's been like 2 days since the last episode I watched and after that I've watched like 2 more series. I guess she ain't best girl for nothing

jews killed jesus shes a big fan

Premarital sex with a demon

[UNSOLLICITED OPINION ABOUT ISRAEL?]

>Raphiel Ainsworth
>Gabriel White
>Satanachia McDowell
Why do they all have English/Scottish surnames?
Vignette's is French.

>Scot
>Incompetent

>Eternal Anglo
>Praised but deficient

>Glorious French Master Race
>Underappreciated but P E R F E C T

Sounds accurate to me senpai.
For a more serious answer: these angels and demons are rather Western/Christian in their inspiration so they have names that fit with that. To Nips Western = American, hence the English/Scottish surnames. Vignette probably stands out because Nips also like the French [and Germans] a lot, though probably not as much as Americans.

Oh, and let's not forget that Vignette's family name is April (rather than Avril), so we get that American influence again.

Thanks for the explanation user, I'd been wondering.

If you lie they start working before the anesthetic kicks in.

Devilish.

Because japan has a distorted romanticized view of europe and confuses everything?

Rape?

To be fair, from their perspective France and Britain are as easy to confuse as China and Japan from ours. Perhaps even easier, considering France and Britain probably do have more in common than Japan and China.

I'm not really blaming them for it. Western europe shares the same history and culture so it's easy to confuse coming from such a distant and different place like Japan.

In fact I enjoy that romanticized view of europe displayed in anime and vidya.

>France and Britain are as easy to confuse as China and Japan from ours
Is confusing Japan and China really that common of a thing?

Burgers couldn't tell Koreans from Vietnamese from Japanese from Chinese.

Me too. What I most enjoy about it compared to a lot (but not all) Western depictions of medieval Europe (whether historical or in fantasy) is that in the Japanese depictions it's usually bright and colorful. The West tends to fall into the drab and dark "everyone exclusively wore shades of brown, even the nobles" cliché (which can be done well, but often it's just overdone). Especially for a videogame those blight colors and upbeat atmosphere are just a lot more pleasant, and get me invested in the game a lot easier.

How do you think the 'chinese cartoons' meme started? To the average normalfag all of asia is chinese.

Let's not forget their inability to tell Hawaiians apart from Filipinos from Indonesians from Thais from Burmese.

to be fair burgers cant locate canada on the map

Don't do this with microSD. I've lost two phones' contents that way.

Her thermonuclear skin.

Those are their middle names. Family names are Tenma, Tsukinose, Kurumizawa, Shirahara, Chiaki.

not flushing the toilet

Am Chinese, can confirm. Frequently speak Chinese to anyone Asiatic and light-skinned. Have done so to Koreans, Japanese, Thais, Vietnamese, Malays, and even the occasional Filipino. I'll correct myself to English(or Japanese) once I find out though.

I do that with my phone every time and nothing ever happened.

To be fair, mine both times was because the microSD was removed while the phone was on. Forcefully disconnecting it from the PC USB doesn't seem to have that problem.

"Satanichia something" would be labeled satanic or some shit. "Gabriel" is just a ruse.

Vigne is pure! PURE!

Why can't Satanya just put her dumb fucking melon bread in her backpack/

My wife Satania is so stupid

I just watched episode 1 of this shit.

Convince me not to drop it.

No.

What did you not like? What did you like?

Spill juice on the floor.

>Convince me not to drop it.
How about you fuck off?

I've been perpetually behind in anime for just under two years. I'm almost, ALMOST caught up with anime after all this time. Sup Forums made Gabriel Dropout look fairly entertaining, so I gave it a shot, but the first episode was mostly uninteresting. I was hoping for Satania to carry the show, but it certainly didn't look like it in episode 1. I'm hoping for reassurance that Satania will, in fact, carry the show in future episodes and that it's worth watching, not like absolute garbage like Yuyushiki.

I can't. I'm always here. On every board you post on. In every thread you post in. I will always haunt you. It's not mine, but your destiny.

>not like absolute garbage like Yuyushiki
Just hang yourself.
If you didn't like episode one you won't like the rest of the series.

You're one of those fags, huh? Yuyushi was utter shit, regardless of how defensive you get.

i post actively post crossboard memes

Satania is the cutest.

Try skipping to episode eight then. Also the first half of eleven.

Don't open.

This is CGDCT of the season right?

They really aren't doing cute things though and one of them isn't even cute enough that a slime monster would want to ravage her.

Installing a shit OS

She truly inspires evil thoughts.

Less evil and more impure.

Fuck off retard. Think for yourself.

>Make best girl absurdly adorable
>Make her a devil
Is Japan trying to turn me into a Sataniaist?

i wanted to post this but I knew I was too late.