Brit/pol/ Stormzy innit Edition

>Cartlandia’s Taste of Mongolia is Actually a Taste of Mongolia
wweek.com/restaurants/reviews/2017/12/19/cartlandias-taste-of-mongolia-is-actually-a-taste-of-mongolia/

>Somerset County Jail Offers Knitting Program for Inmates
wabi.tv/content/news/Somerset-County-Jail-Offers-Knitting-Program-for-Inmates-466847833.html

>Cristiano Ronaldo and Georgina Rodriguez take night off parenting duty to celebrate 2017
hellomagazine.com/celebrities/2017122945052/cristiano-ronaldo-celebrates-2017-cr7-gala/

>Man Utd star Chris Smalling’s Fantasy Football team: Three Liverpool stars make it!
dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/669995/Chris-Smalling-Manchester-United-Fantasy-Football-team-Premier-League-sportgalleries

>Was 2017 the most diverse year in fashion yet? Let's hold the applause
telegraph.co.uk/fashion/style/2017-diverse-year-fashion-yet-hold-applause-now/

Other urls found in this thread:

nationaldiversityawards.co.uk/joshua-beckford-2/
twitter.com/fighting19841/status/943850337034792960
youtube.com/watch?v=tQWPR9TM0Gk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Black people are Stu-

nationaldiversityawards.co.uk/joshua-beckford-2/

What we doing today?

Waiting for books delivery

Fuck Nick Clegg tbqh lads

Get on our level

What's for din dins tonight lads?

It's 6am, dumbass

Are you really incapable of planning a few hours ahead?

Not a strong point for the yanks

i hope none of you have let the jew eat your foreskin

Ha

Why don't you people read?

ya on about?

It's becoming harder to find books made within a century that aren't poz'd to fuck.

>have foreskin
>gf compliments me on my clean dick

TAKES MANS TWIX BY FORCE

My wife's son told me about this place. I'm absolutely disgusted by all the racism and the hatred to the LGBTIQCAPGNGFNBA community I've seen here. I thought (incorrectly) that maybe it would be different in the British thread as we've always been a nation of immigrants and British values are about decency and tolerance to and welcoming of other cultures. My wife's son is black and is just as British as myself or any of you. I hope you'll spend today reflecting on your horrible views and strive to be more tolerant of the wonderful diversity we have in this great country

((((Long nose, long like a garden hose))))

Goin to the shop, need anything lads?

Have any of you lads been to the East End of London near the docks and the old Jewish ghetto? What is it like?

Tunnocks pls

>This is what passes for discussion on /leftybrit/

>What is it like?
a mix of pakii restruants and hipsters

Britpol was a mistake. Much like Tony Blair coming on to an undercover cop in a public toilet.

Did they gut all the old estates? Really a shame.

the new jew areas are stamford hill/ thotnheam /barnet

what a working class '''''''''''meal''''''''''

weird how spain stayed facist well into the 80s, almost like not being a reckless expansionist retard helps

Disgusting, please kys working class scum

all the american navy can't stop the 56% meme
it's literally unbeatable

Hmmm

>upper class retards on my board

>mfw I literally get invited to Conservative dinners and influenced at least 2 pieces of legislation

'The working class is already 56%'d. No hope without us

twitter.com/fighting19841/status/943850337034792960

>The working class is already 56%'d.
upperclass are more likley to have jew or pajeet blood(like princess died)

I have Indian relatives but that’s because my grandmother was adopted by a rich pajeet.

kek

this is still the better one

Going by pure numbers, middle and upper class are more white, but we mix more unfortunately. More unfortunately is that working class people rarely mix but they're being completely pushed out of their towns and estates by foreigners

>I have Indian relatives

uhhh golders green.

Do they celebrate Christmas?

Adoption doesn't sound so awful at all.

>Have any of you lads been to the East End of London near the docks and the old Jewish ghetto? What is it like?

Lucky for you there's a short yet informal film about what life is like in the East End

youtube.com/watch?v=tQWPR9TM0Gk

The European Union Withdrawal Bill is the worst legislation of my lifetime. It arrives soon in the House of Lords and I feel duty bound to oppose it relentlessly from the Labour benches.

Brexit is a populist and nationalist spasm worthy of Donald Trump. After the narrow referendum vote, a form of associate membership of the EU might have been attempted without rupturing Britain's key trading and political alliances. Instead, by allying with UKIP and the Tory hard right to wrench Britain out of the key economic and political institutions of modern Europe, you are pursuing a course fraught with danger. Even within Ireland, there are set to be barriers between people and trade.

If Brexit happens, taking us back into Europe will become the mission of our children's generation, who will marvel at your acts of destruction.

A responsible government would be leading the British people to stay in Europe while also tackling, with massive vigour, the social and economic problems within Britain which contributed to the Brexit vote. Unfortunately, your policy is the reverse. The Government is hurtling towards the EU's emergency exit with no credible plan for the future of British trade and European co-operation, all the while ignoring - beyond soundbites and inadequate programmes - the crises of housing, education, the NHS, and social and regional inequality which are undermining the fabric of our nation and feeding a populist surge.

What Britain needs in 2018 is a radically reforming government in the tradition of Attlee, working tirelessly to eradicate social problems while strengthening Britain's international alliances. This is a cause I have long advocated, and acted upon in government, and I intend to pursue it with all the energy I can muster.

ITT: post black pills

What Britain needs is less do gooders

>adopted.
Yes they do.

>whose watch is beeping?

In the UK, which non-white minority has assimilated best to British culture?

is this a leddit post?

Sikhs

hindu/sihk pajeets

Sikhs tbqhwypham

Irish

None integrated. Orientals the best because they keep to themselves and are polite

Kek

Being homophobic is a crime in britain and everyone who participates in it will be hunted down like the bigots you are

Penis inspection day?

>chinks
>polite
t. never been to a touristy part of london or a uni
japs might be ok but we dont really have many

This.

Pic related, me ;3

This is a part of #OpStopHomophobia we have just collected your IP address our guys and gals and non binary folk are on their way to your address you hateful bigot

Bigots not welcome in britain

Poles

Holy fuck i would absolutely destroy you

Americans

Wrong.

Hold tight Asznee

And clegg

do we have many americans here? other than the army base bastards

Anyone here unironically believe in cultural Marxism as some big global conspiracy? Not looking to be swayed one way or the other, just curious as to how widely this view is held

Loads apparently

you'd destroy his tight asshole? I'm not surprised.

kek

*sits back and waits for the tommy-haters*

>you'd destroy his tight asshole? I'm not surprised.
Yess, I would ravage his boipussy day and night until he begs me to stop. i'm not gay but his cute pink nipples are so feminine i want to nibble them.

Its weird, yanks i've known here all think we're tea slurping faggots (dont think they realise 'tea' is also the evening meal). But after a few weeks they're swilling pints and swearing in British. Cuturally jarring to hear someone get called a bellend in a broad yank accent. Or a fucking chutney ferret...

Always remminds me of syd barret with that look.

Why don’t you have a girlfriend lads?

Quids

looks like a tranny

It’s a girl(male)

Definately, in the sense there was a deliberate long term strategy by marxists to change the outlook of the west through infiltration and social engineering. Look up the Long March through the Institutions for example. Its no accident marxism is overrepresented in academia.

>why don't you just stop being such a hateful racist bigot you fucking white piece of shit!?!?!?!

r9k tripfag/10

That could really work

Because I’m married and not a lonely autist

fuckin reppin innit

>GIRLfriend

Cos my wife would shank me if she found out, tbqh