Armenia is only uncucked nation on earth

Landlocked geo-politically surrounded my Muslims-

-became the first state in the world to adopt Christianity as its official religion (Orthodox, so no LGBT shit)

98% Armenian-strong culture

Numerous wars and genocides, STILL CAN'T destroy this strong people

Constantly destroys muzzie neighbors in warfare

and last of all, true members of the Aryan Race (The Alps and Western Asia)

So why all the hate on a place where everyone on /pol sounds like they'd love?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jB3csdq4tp8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Armenia is great! ............................... said no one ever! haha great joke!

Better than Canada, yet to see flag Armenia is not better than in this thread

you forgot: got genocided by Turks

A literacy rate of 100% was reported as early as 1960

how the fuck is azerbaijan (a muslim dictatorship) lower?

No that's mentioned.

They're closet fags, and they fuck goats. Can't do that in a church where gays DON'T EXIST

Armos are cool. Theyre not euro white, theyre their own type of white. Not quite arab, not quite asian, not quite white.

I dont mind them. Someone posted about them a while ago and mentioned their long genetic contunity. They went to war with most of the ancient super powers and won quite a bit. Brave people.

That said pol hates everyone. Including you. Fag

>shitty poor 3rd world country is better than amazing rich 1st world country

I once pretend to be Greek and fucked an Armenian girl (I’m turkish btw)

How does that make you feel op?

known backstabbers in caucasus region, they aren't even caucasian came there from middle east fuck them

>absolutely Glendale posting

it's made up.

Typical Slav

kek

That's pretty sad that you had to lie about who you were to fuck a chick. I never have to lie. All I do is walk up and usually get laid.

So why they all coming to Russia instead of staying in Armenia?

R u jelly m80?

You're about to go through what they went through from 1896-1915, will soon be Canadistan

Easier jobs-more money-only Jews are smart people in Russia, everyone else is a plumber or does manual labor.

They are scared, Based Enver pasha is coming back to deal with the caucus jews once and for all

Great source Leaf. No one takes Justin seriously, not even his wife who fucks him in the ass with a dildo

Пoтoмy чтo cилa пpивычки и пpecтижa. Этo кaк в paшкe пpecтижнo пoлyчить вышкy.

No one's afraid of Negroes. Your strength is in numbers, that's about it. But a nigger with a finger on the trigger is still a jungle animal.

You know what they say. Success breeds jealousy

I fucked a couple of chicks in Sibiu

What success? Isn't Justin about to be replaced with a Sikh? You can't have success without suck

Idk it felt so hot. I told her my name was Pavlos and it just snowballed from there. It feels good having this Balkan blood coursing through my veins lads. I tell you another thing, the Armenian girls can really take a load on the face like a champ.

Worse than jews only weak middlemen minorities would abandon their ancestral homelands in eastern anatolia and run like cowards. I guess a life of theivery and ursury breeds weak people like armenians

So, what's going on to Armenia these days? Is there any significant happening taking place?

They look like turks, greeks and iranians.

What are greeks opinions on Armenians?

Justin is guaranteed to win the next election. The Liberals have full popular support while the Conservatives and NDP shit around because no one likes them.

Abandon is wrong word, same thing going on in Europe, went on in Armenia very early_BROWN INVASION THAT MIXED WITH THE ARYAN POPULATION

And wrong. Armenians are all skilled, high IQ, that's why all the best chess players are Armenian, because it requires the brain,

In February the Azeri's tried to retake land, and there was an army skirmish.

The fact that you love and defend the ultimate Western cuck says more than I could ever about you.

I wouldn't say all. Armenia does have decent players though

Then why run into the syrian desert instead of fighting back?

Only the nigger rape babies. Those in the mountains look like me, tall, broad-shouldered, greek-god looking.

I love and defend him because without him my Nigerian boyfriend would never have been allowed to come into this country.

Mostly good, one of the best immigrand group we had. No criminality, no islam, no retardation. They kept their identity yet they blend with our society just fine.

Because all the young men who were going to kill you were killed before you began the death marches.

The people on those marches were women, children, and elderly.

Muslims raped Armenian women because they wanted their Aryan genes, they couldn't take it that they're fucking brown and look like 99% of the world.

really needed to know that, the peak performance of a burger, lads.

You like silk shirt bro?

ask any1 from caucasus non armenian and they'll say the same

Why did they get killed before the marches?

I knew that. But other than that and some historical facts, i don't know many thing about your nations current state.

Are they accepted or treated as outsiders

Jelly

Armenia is good but georgia is better

Government sponsored genocide and pogroms

Pretty sure you already know this nigger

Not peak, it was too easy.

>land locked
>no natural resources
>most gas and oil lines from caspian go around them
>all neighboring countries hate them
>best acomplishments include selling used cars and marying kanye west

Why didnt the Georgians help during the genocide?

No man we get along just fine. Most of the time i can only distinguish you from us by the last name.

Canada is not a 1st world country. It’s 3rd world at best kek.

Dumb leaf.

Sounds like they got cucked by based Enver Pasha

No proof prov.

IQ transparent in that post

This anti armenian shilling is funny. All you have to do is google Armenian inventors to know thats not true. Stop consuming shitty media. Fake news

>Enver Pasha
There are several accounts of how Enver died. According to the most persuasive of them, when the Russians attacked he gripped his pocket Koran and, as always, charged straight ahead. Later his decapitated body was found on the field of battle. His Koran was taken from his lifeless fingers and was filed in the archives of the Soviet secret police.

Im not armenian just curious

More based than running to desert

Defends dying like a retard

Calls it based

Says Holocaust is somehow-

-you're even confusing me now nigger, and my IQ is 200

Wrong you dumb drumpftard

What a hero. I hope one day I can fight alongside my Turkish brothers and liberate the kuffars in Greece, inshallah.

No. 19 is pretty good! One day you'll get to 15th

You guys have no balls, is the point. You're taking over Europe because they have no balls. It wouldn't happen anywhere where there is a strong culture.

Try taking over Japan, Armenia, go for it. We'll just kill you again.

Seems pretty based
>dying bravely with you holy book in hand
Compared to
>running into the desert like a woman n starving to death

Also to all Armenians here, have you got any music suggestions like vid related? Doesn't have to be rap exclusively.
youtube.com/watch?v=jB3csdq4tp8

Yeah, he died for the Jewish fiction. Real hero.

Killing women and children, forcing them to run to Syria, that's really alpha of you, nigger

hayastan needs to take back its rightful clay from filthy muslims

Stfu you mutt, enjoy your women getting blacked and browned. Enjoy watching your numbers dwindle decade after decade. I hope you live long enough t watch the country your ancestors built get divided up by the old empires.

obviously, romanian women are renowned for being gargantuan sluts.

t. kv

Wait. Why do japs support armenians?

>slave of Russia
>uncucked

I don´t get why you keep pushing meme-nations into something they´re not.

Why did armenians lose van and what are your opinions on kanye weshian?

>Why did armenians lose

Turks had superior German weapons

armenians had soviet weapons, why didnt they use them instead of running to syria?

your people are scumbags fuck off

because you kikes are inviting them in?

>became the first state in the world to adopt Christianity as its official religion
>uncucked

Choose one lol, i still love Armenia though

>be arm*nian
>get conquered by glorious turks
>they let you keep your culture and religion
>live as non muslim citizen in peace and prosperity for hundreds of years
>ruski bear promise you your own country
>form gangs and start killing turk civilians without resistance because everyone is at trenches fighting ww1
>ottofags just relocate you instead of total genocide
>get raped by k*rdish gangs and illness while on the move
>ottofag empire appoints soldier guards but not enough because they're already in ruins and losing all battles
>ww1 end, ottofag empire is done for
>turkish battle of independence begins
>help invading gayreek armies
>get blitzkrieg'd by turkish cavalry
>run east to mountains while your gayreek friends jump into the aegan see fleeing
>have your own country you wanted to much at last
>it's a landlocked africa tier poor shithole
>flee to gayrope and jewmerica instead
>"muh 2 gorillion mono brow genocide"

this is all you need to know about these backstabbing shitskins. they have no honor, ar*b/k*rd tier subhumans. only smarter and more skilled in subversion and jewelry crafting

Post Armenian qt:s

they're not even rape worthy, hideous hairy brown woman with big noses

>Full of shitskin Turkish rapebabies
>Uncucked nation
What did he mean by this?

Yeah they're pretty a good. A shame they lost Turko-Armenian War, it was the only one that mattered.
Azerbaijan is only nominally Muslim, and Shiite at that. They're very secular.
The Van Uprising of 1915 was relatively successful, but ultimately the trigger for all Anti-Armenian actions in the empire, as it assisted the advancing Russian army.
As the war progressed and Russia went into revolution, the Turks pushed hard into Transcaucasia and forced the Armenians to accept the Treaty of Batum, after they'd been ravaged.
Once the Ottomans lost the war, US President Wilson wanted to reward the Armenians, and gave them Wilsonian (Western Armenia) in the Treaty of Serves, however, Armenia could never actually take control of their de jure land, as they were attacked from the rear by the Soviets, and later from the front by the Turks, and were ultimately conquered.
IMO Armenia should be larger, but Serves for them was ridiculous. No wonder the Turks revolted.

There's gonna be a revolution there in 2018.

false

The problem is that the Turkish raped so many Armenian women, that now all Armenians look like roaches. I recognized the value and strength of Armenians, but it is hard to trust someone who looks like a Muslim.

>tons of makeup
>nose job

still ugly as sin

What is an Armenia? Is it a food?

>but it is hard to trust someone who looks like a Muslim
Implying a hue is more trustful

pogo pogo pogo

uncucked nations don't get genocided by other nations OR even get genocided they don't cry about it

armenians always cry about barbarian turks genocided us

this is feminine approach in politics

Top kek, well put.

get fucked ottomanlet genocidal prick

Bounce Pogo,
Down Pogo, Up Pogo