This was easily the edgiest manga I've ever read in a while...

This was easily the edgiest manga I've ever read in a while. Why the fuck was he so obsessed with Anna when he had a girl that allowed him to fuck her because she loved the sack of shit? Kazuya crossed the like killed Ikumi.

I actually feel bad for mc, he was such a retard.

Not only was it edgu, it was retarded.

>he was such a retard.
This is why you should never let your obsession take control of your second chance at life.
Honestly, I wanted to see Ikumi have a better ending. Why couldn't she bash his head in?

>killing the tomboy
I mean, what the fuck man.

Only good scene was the girl jumping herself off after selling her body.

>Literally had best girl in palm of his hands
>proceeds to fuck my shit up

I knew what I was getting into! But I still ended up liking her anyways! How would you give her a better ending?

I dont mind a retarded harem end for whoever ended up with our equally retarded mc.

>go back in time
>tame n claim best girl
>plow low tier girl resultig in (not) Rika going to kill him
He had it all and blew it, what a fucking looser

It could've better as some stupid love triangle between Ikumi and Anna or something.

Honestly, if the manga ended with him and the tomboy together, all my problems with it would've stopped.

I forgot about this piece of shit. It was funny how everyone was laughing at how bad it was when it first got dumped, and then months later you had people unironically thinking it was good.

>ever in a while
epic

Wait why did people unironically think this shit is good?

I really wanted a happy ending for this MC. Shame he got shaft by his own daughter he never had.

Woah, what happened to L?

Some people eat up any edgy shit that validates their traumas, and excuse it with MUH REALIZUMS.

Its entertaining therefore its good enough.

Butthurt this guy created was funny

It did get so edgy that it ended up being hilarious at times.