Just a daily reminder that NASA is still using russian spacecraft

Just a daily reminder that NASA is still using russian spacecraft.

>Europe comes to the rescue

Yes, we have the technology!

>implying Europe wont go full right until 2050 and create an ethnostate

Bump

How does this honestly make you feel, mutts?

No, why, then our glorious space program would immediately fail as fuel becomes unattainable!

Btw you do not imply we would have to 'force' the payload to do their job?! Simply redpill them about Jews in space! Problem solved...

Thanks Obama.

With all the muslims here Europe could easily unite against the jews now, they basically put the weapon into our hands. How convinient. We can outjew the jew now

LOL.

Absolutely precious

Just a daily reminder that russia is still using ukrainian rocket engine

Just a daily reminder that Ukraine is Russia

Rossiya is best Amerika ally. I love Rossiya for to help space program of we. We remove sanctions to Rosski ally comrade, yes?

>implying sanctions matter

Foreigners saying "russki" hurts my ears, but yes

They actually matter though

Ah yes, am foreigner, comrade. I not say Russki speak! English only. I love Amerika and Rossiya. We be friends, da?

da

USA is a mess

Russia still uses the same rockets and spacecraft from the 1960s.

Cant you choose not to pay them ? Its not like they can stop your import of anything since Russia is self-sufficient in itself.

not for long elon has been screwing roscomos for some time they should have given that used ICBM for him when he asked then non of this would have happend

They actually don't though. Only the counter-sanctions which banned some imported western food affect some libshits and hipsters.

>fuel becomes unattainable
Hmmm.... If only there some other liquid that was composed of combustible elements that was widely available.

Soviet=/=Russian

Russia is a failed state that inherited some old design which the USSR paid for with half of their GDP because its leaders were paranoid and made half the country work of nuclear weapons technology and delivery systems like these rockets.