Atheists and Pagans united for Europe

Pro-White Atheists and Pagans strongly united against (((christians))) ,jews and mudslimes.

Kill yourself

Pagans? The only pagans still alive are autistically larping. No one actually believes in the pagan Gods

i LOVE my black BROTHERS

>american

Speak for yourself christcuck

Christcucks fuck off!

Down with this. Proud heretics united against christian degeneracy.

>No one actually believes in the pagan Gods
You wanna get zapped faggot?

I'm not making any alliance with fedora wearing neckbeards, thanks

Nice projection

>heretics
you gonna get purged.

You should 69. because that's fucking gay

Sup Forums is and always will be a Christian board now gtfo.
Btw kids Sage that goes in the options field.

Europe needs to return to the Lord who raised it up from the dust of the Roman empire.

You forget him and he will forget you.

AMEN brother

Fuck off kike shill, atheism is the worst that could happen to this world. Atheism erradicates all values of the society, those values including the pagans ones (so either you are stupid or like I said, a shill). Look at all the soyboys, betas, commies, feminists... and a great etc, can you see something in common? They are "proud" atheists. My sides, show your country, I bet it's Sweden or Germany

How can you practice religion that died like 1000 years ago? The paganiggers didn't have written language

believing in stuff that isn't true is dumb

>How can you practice religion that died like 1000 years ago?
The gods never die.
>The paganiggers didn't have written language
Nigger you dumb.

Daily reminder that Óðinn does not want you to waste your time arguing with christcucks.

Do not argue with them. Create more anti christcuck content (articles, memes, videos etc...) to trigger them even more and to defeat them. Varg understands this.

sending atheist prayers to my pagan brothers and sisters

Change the dwarf to "pagan", "nordic", "celtic" whatever and it will be the perfect one

>who weakened the Roman Empire into collapse

ftfy

How can a religion "die"? Don't you even care about the truth?

>The paganiggers didn't have written language

Do some research before asserting things

gonna get purged.

mine too

The internal and inmoral fights for power weakened the Roman Empire, and we all can agree that the christianism we have now is so much different and if we can call it "soyreligion" than it was in the middle-ages and before until 1900. It would be nice to return that christianism

I was wondering why the sudden spam... Varg uploaded a video...
Fuck off back to kiketube.

You atheists are pretty "religious" about your atheism. Dont you think.

ᚠᚢᛍᚴ ᚮᚠᚠ ᚠᛆᚵᚵᚮᛐ

This is similar to the hippies. Hippies were supposed to be roaming mountain men but that just couldn't happen (too alpha, too healthy) so almost immediately the drugged out retard became the face of it and the alternative was neocon cannon fodder. Christcucks are the neocon nobody would choose if the pagans were not subverted in a panic just like the hippies.

finally, a based meme.

Audible kek, why the fuck is this so funny.

How about Pagans, Christians, Atheists, Agnostics and Muslims unite against Jews?

>no written language
Nigger

>died 1000 years ago
Just because some cuck choped a few trees and destroyed his history it doesnt mean I cant become Übermensch.

>inb4 all written history of Barbarians is from christian monks
Wrong, and their writings are highly subjective and worthless.

Of course they know their gods are false, so they start babbling excuses about the force, the nature, the cosmos. Stupid way of rationalizing their materialism. Pagans = atheists

Dude thats propaganda, read Mein Kampf.

First the traitor then the enemy Jimbo.

>oy vey no one
I will keep mentioning Odinia.org until you shills stop talking.

>memes.com

Are you 80?

Atheists are why the west has fallen into degeneracy. Even the Christians understand decency.

The ironic thing about that non-argument is that it's based in projection, no """Christian""" on Sup Forums genuinely believes.

Yes unite with your fedoras and neck beards and kill us all with your self righteousness. Side note stop trying to be edgy, little bitch.

>Gods never die
Well true, they cant die if they didn't exist in the first place.

>Died 1000 years ago
The gods have oracles for a reason. My religion will always be around in various forms because the gods will continue to spread their message.
>Didn't have a written language
We have a god of writing you idiot.

pukes

The only way for western society to survive Islam is to unite under one holy Catholic Church

Hahaha a God of writing but no written language truly shows how dumb you pagans are.

You're a special kind of retard, aren't you?

>a real Christian instead of a kike larper in one of these threads
Catholic general is a comfy place, you guys should have more of them.

>Final Solution

You'll need to get rid of the false Pope first.

CRUCIFY CHRISTIANS, BEHEAD MUSLIMS AND BURN JEWS!
>THAT'S WHAT I CALL JUSTICE

Paganism is just the new atheism

>Atheists and Pagans united
We know. Both of you are Jews.

>DEATH TO CATHOLIC AND LUTHERAN TRAITORS TOO!

>Christians calling someone Jews
Ok spiritual semite

100% in full support.

If we're so jewish, why did (((they))) kill our messiah?

This isn’t political. Please fuck off you faggot virgin LARPERS

Just Imagine:
>Jews VS White Christians VS Black Christians & Muslims VS Non-Black Muslims VS Chicano Christians
>Most Epic Fight In History Between Semites

Thats the trap dude.
Gods selfsacrafice.

Knightdom is a pagan concept you retard

>degenerates and degenerates united against traditionalists
makes sense

ikr, praise Israel

NUKE GOES HERE TOO -------->

Because they did not like his message. They still considered him one of their own

The absolute state of christcucks

This

Antonio why?

My Name Is Not Antonio But Paolo. If You Have Studied History Correctly ( Not The Kikish Version ), You Will Realize That Abraham Believers aka Kikes & Their Bastard Offsprings Had Firstly Perverted Paganism, Rome, etc...Then That Fake News MotherFucker Jesus Came Here To Destroy Us, Thanks Mostly To Costantine The Emperor. Also Muhammad Did That To Greater Middle East + Many Parts Of Asia.

Exactly. It's just real atheists( that means the ones with no secular religions like feminism and marxism) against the rest of the world.

In your sad world there is only the God Jehovah and his son, the dead virgin Jew.
The good thing they are already paying to adopt gods that were not born in the bosom of their people and degenerate into a Christian in rule, that is, a chandala.

fpbp

I Choose The 2nd And You?

Pol is infested with soccer moms. You can tell who they are when they write like "and GOD has sent his only SON to earth. AMEN!" or when they start spazzing out praising Israel. Or when they mistake Hungary for Armenia on a map.

>we tolerate no one in our ranks who attacks Christianity
>then continues to promote Himmler, Rosenberg, and Goebbels, all of which contentiously attacked Christianity throughout their careers in the Reich, the first two going as far as to call for its complete eradication and replacement

Wow what a great quote. You sure showed us.

>trying to divide the west even more
Good work, lets see how this turns out.

HAHAHAHHA if your gods are real then why the fuck didn’t they stop us from slaughtering you neckbreard pussies in droves

Ave Maria dues vault etc etc

Goebbels & Hitler Especially Revisioned Their Ideas Over Time
>Check This

>Check Mine Below

Hahahaha why hasn’t your gods stopped you from being taken over by Judaism and Islam? Hahaha

If I betray my deceased father and kill my son, why doesnt he stop me like HAHA.

You White Christian Conservative Americans Have Higher IQ Than Niggas, Chicanos, Muslims And Still Lower Than The Subhuman Kikes Your Orange Worships So Much
>That's A Big Deal I See

If your god is real then why did Islam subsume the entire holy land and nearly every single sacred Christian site (including Constantinople) and eradicate the vast majority of every single original Christian population?

You mean history is more than just "my god is stronger than yours lol"?

>butthurt pagans detected

Because They Are All Different Factions Of Semites, You Idiots!

>american making fun of white gods

P O T T E R Y
O
T
T
E
R
Y

I Have Really Never Believed In Climate Change. I May Try To Start Believing In It.
>Call Me When The Next "Irma 2.0" Annihilate Your "Land Of The Free" Country HAHA

>us
>you
You haven't done shit. Our- yours included- ancestors got kike'd into giving up their folk faiths. Some of us consciously reject the semitic filth and seek to rebuild what was taken from us while others disgrace their ancestors and go through mental gymnastics to justify continuing to worship a fucking kike on a stick.
>we wuz crusaders n st boniface n shit
No, you are descended of the pagans who unwillingly gave up their native faiths for one reason or another.
Come home white man.

Hail To You! Brother Germanic Genossen!

saved

White gods that supposedly preached strength but ended up getting they’re asses handed to them by the Christians they decry as “weak”. How equally fitting that the cuck Europeans of today who bend over backwards for migrants tries to talk shit about the most powerful nation of the world

I guess you do not have much reading comprehension but I'll explain it to you: This is Sup Forums politically incorrect. Where it says what others would cause an anal prolapse. Truths like fists in your dirty amerimutt face. So, Christianity is a fucking desert religion. Ready, the post is fine, you are the moron.

Do You Think You Are Stronger Because Rich Jews Control Everything About You And You Are Still A Low IQ Irrational Hawkish Deplorable Albino?
>LMFAO

Yeah lol thats why Himmler wanted to estabish a new interpretation of a germanic-pagan religion in the "order of the SS" and wanted to purge christianity after the war would have been won.

Read the transcripts of his Posen Speech, for example.

Don’t worry Italy after the last of u limp wristed cucks that we’re too pussy to get on the boat and go to the new world are finally killed by your precious migrants we’ll thoroughly enjoy the reconquista

A society that values strength, honesty and honor cannot easily counter the kind of lies, subversion and scheming that the Christians brought.