Few Goyim know this, but Ashkenazis aren't really Jews...

Few Goyim know this, but Ashkenazis aren't really Jews, they're mongrels who are the descendants of Serah the Babylonians who intermarried with Bolan king of Kahzaria who's their earliest ancestor.

We know
We've been exploiting racial divisions within judaism for a few years now.
Let's accelerate your march towards Armageddon.

You could say they aren't really Israelite, but they are definitely Jews.

Who are the real jews? Khazar, Mezrazi, Sepheradic?

Good good, let the infighting fester and grow within the Jews.

we know, where did you think
>khazar milkers
comes from?

it doesn't really matter, either way. it only matters if you're a christian, since the khazar claim to be ashkenazi in order LARP as the chosen people. but it doesn't matter if you only care about removing them

Acting like a kike is important thing, elites who also larp as Jews will have to go as well

Palestinians.

Genetically anyway, even if they now don't follow the specific religion.

Neither are the Sephardic, they are north African converts, almost every jew alive today is Larping.
>We wuz hebrew's and shit

Arab rapebabies, the original hebrews are all dead.

Sephardis were the ones kicked out spain iirc

That's why I said genetically.

They're the closest to the originals, but yes, they're mixed heavily with Arabs.

Morning Star, the light on the west

FAKE JEWS

FAKE JEWS = REAL NEWS

jews are extinct.they died with judea and the second temple. the talmud is responsible for all of the abrahamic marxist that exist today.we are hebrews not jews. judea sold off israel to the neo asyrian empire just because they where hebrews . the talmudic jews are already in progress of destroying israel . just look at the haridim kikes

>the israelis are more redpilled than 99.99% of Sup Forums

this is the absolute state of Sup Forums

khazars are turks and they protected inland europe from ar*b invasions for centuries. you retards are accusing those who fought against the enemies of men with your embarrassing ignorance

kike ITT is right. real jews lost the battle against (((them))) a long time ago and got jesus killed

Y'all don't get it. It's a religion. I could convert to catholic or Jew it won't change my race. You're So stupid it makes my eyes hurt.

Don't Khazar (Ashkenazi), Mezrazi and Sepherdic jews all get along, at least when they're part of a jewish diaspora.

Arent Haredi Jews the conservative ones?I don't thing that these are the ones pushing marxist bullshit on American media.

It is impossible. The Jews were exiled, and only a small number returned. While the Arabs and other Middle east Semites are close to initial Jews, they definitely aren't their descendants.

based chaim

This is David Icke-tier and has been comprehensively debunked by DNA studies.

Ashkenazim are jews. You need to own this, kike.

Few kikes know this, but the real Jews are black homie. You so-called wh*te peoples are edomites.

So they really are in fact the synagogue of satan