>Under the floor birthrates
>Disproportionally high suicide rates
>Rampant degeneracy
>Drops 2 thousand years of history and cultural values
>Destroyed society's core values like marriage

Other urls found in this thread:

pewforum.org/2015/04/02/religious-projections-2010-2050/
pewforum.org/2012/12/18/global-religious-landscape-unaffiliated/
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/china/10776023/China-on-course-to-become-worlds-most-Christian-nation-within-15-years.html
masterrussian.com/russia/facts.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=wmihwmpl0BE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fuck Atheism

>Overwhelming liberal
Atheism has nothing to do with being "liberal."
>Under the floor birthrates
Nothing to do with that either.
I can believe that. There's no doctrine penalizing it for an atheist and no comfort in the form of an imaginary friend when things get stressful.
>Rampant degeneracy
Again, this is irrelevant to atheism. You, like far too many others, conflate "progressivism" with atheism.
Yeah, that's true and is proving to be a problem because of Jews that then brainwash the idiots that need to be told what to think and how to live into this new anti-white cult they call "progressivism."
>Destroyed society's core values like marriage
That has absolutely nothing to do with atheism. It was Jews and their "progress" that did that.

So your real problem is, as always, the Jews and their lies.

Wait to ignore the fucking obvious connection between atheism and progressivism, cunt. Reggreisivism requires moral relativity, atheism provides a clear backbone for moral relativity. Progressivism is sexual perversion unleashed. It's what half it's all about. Traditional religions restrain sexual perversion. Atheism says we're simply animals anyway. Reggressives love nu-atheism, as spouted by Dawkins, Penn Gillette, Thunderfoot, The Amazing Gaytheist. There's zero moral accountability. There's zero rational accountability, too. Nu-atheists erroneously think philosophy is "antiquated" hocus pocus. What matters is the billions of imperceptible science papers that slide through an inefficient bureaucracy, which no human could possibly process a tenth of a percent of.

Nu-atheists really are the biggest retards. They generally don't breed and they focus on the demographic dead end of white civilization. The Islamic world is exploding. Christianity is rapidly increasing in China and Africa. Nu-atheists are so conscientious about being pragmatic and evangelizing, but they're so fucking stupid they can't see how they eschew pragmatism for a braindead social ideology.

Atheism is the fastest shrinking religion in the world. Atheism is in decline worldwide, with the number of atheists falling from 4.5% of the world's population in 1970 to 2.0% in 2010 and projected to drop to 1.8% by 2020,

Real surveys and statistics say atheism is on the decline worldwide. Sorry atheists but atheism is not on the rise nor is it winning. It's still the minority and a declining one at that.

The Pew Research Center's statistics show that atheism is expected to continue to decline all the way into 2050 with a continued growth of religion. Other research also shows a huge surge in growth for Christianity in China which is currently the world's most "atheist" nation because of the atheist communist government suppressing religion, the research suggests that China will soon become the world's most Christian nation within 15 years.

This is simply history repeating itself: Christianity prospered in Rome back in the ancient era when it was suppressed and it still grew in the militant atheist soviet Russia when it was suppressed there only a century ago with the majority of Russians today now also identifying as Christian. Just goes to show that atheist suppression of religion still doesn't stop religion.

Sources for the legion of whiny /Redditor/ fedoras that will no doubt show up it this thread:

pewforum.org/2015/04/02/religious-projections-2010-2050/
pewforum.org/2012/12/18/global-religious-landscape-unaffiliated/
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/china/10776023/China-on-course-to-become-worlds-most-Christian-nation-within-15-years.html
masterrussian.com/russia/facts.htm

by design

how many times a day do you start this thread?

Hello user this is Jesus.
Please turn the other cheek and be nice to one another.
Also, remember I was born in Palestine.

t. Jesus

Atheism was doing pretty good 10 years ago by pointing out that priests were retarded kiddy fiddlers who believe in fairies which no one had dared to do before. Their work having been done they became weak and got taken over by SJWs. However do not underestimate red pilled atheists. They are less visible in America, but in places like the UK atheism is a very mainstream opinion among anti-SJWs.

>Hello user this is Jesus.
if william shatner can post on Sup Forums i guess anything's possible

You weak-minded virgin.

fedora tippers destroyed atheism

because religion is the ultimate yoke of the opressor and jews are brilliant at the propagation of this.

Population explosion of shitskins just means more mindless consumers needed to prop up an already existing elite. Fearmongering but religion does this effectively.

Also mainstream meme atheists are just as much of an embarrassment as mainstream anything.

it does not build
it only burns and ruins
it's the cult of nihil

Look at all this assrage because some people don't buy into superstitious horseshit.

>>the islamic world
Is only relevant as a source of oil and as an open air target range for the US Air Force.
>>China
Cheap factories for cheap junk, besides the growth of christfaggotry there is overstated.
>>Africa
Why do you care what nonsense a bunch of stupid niggers believe in? Africa is going to starve to death within a hundred years or so anyway.

The first world is what matters, the second world is dead and the third world is irrelevant.

the "fedora tipper" meme was the last gasp of a dying cult that knew it had no meaningful argument to offer

Its not failing just because a bunch of social outcasts on the internet are insecure because of the tipping maymay and rather claim to be agnostic or whatever bullshit.
I went to a catholic school for 7 years, graduated 4 years ago and I don't know a single person that still go to the church. Churches are all empty, filled with old people. No one cares about religion other than a bunch of failed Larpers on a chinese cartoon website

these arguments are perhaps the best example of correlation =/= causation

>overwhelmingly liberal
this has less to do with atheism, and more to do with who is becoming atheist. It's generally wealthier people in the big city, who also happen to be very liberal (for other unconnected reasons).
>under the floor birthrates
but again, who are the athiests? It's mostly upper class whites and secular jews, who have rock-bottom birth rates in general. Probably not because of their atheism, it has more to do with economic factors (people with good careers marry later, have less time to raise children)
Could be, could also not be
>Rampant degeneracy
here you have a pretty good case. Because I believe the main attraction of atheism is offering an alternative to religious taboos around certain behaviors. But again, we can't really be sure unless we have better data. I have seen information which demonstrates that degenerate behavior such as infidelity does not correlate with religion whatsoever.

>Atheism is the fastest shrinking religion in the world
Because, China mandated atheism under it's communist regime. Since China began liberalizing it's society, these restrictions have lifted. That's why the % is dropping
>Christianity prospered in Rome
We typically associate the adoption of Christianity with the collapse of Rome, which fell only around 150 years after the adoption of Christianity as the state religion.

Everyone who is not atheist is a massive retard.

Because they became the literalists they used to bash the creationists for being.

Christianity growing in the wreckage of the former soviet union is irrelevant and the growth in china is overstated simply because there are over a billion chinese, so a few hundred million of them being christians only means something if you don't understand percentages.

Atheist here, I believe in objective morality and see value in the cohesion the church provides, just don't buy into the god stuff. I don't know why all these faggots latched onto the idea and made it a "movement" (maybe it's the ultimate FUCK YOU DAD), but I suspect plenty of people who don't believe just don't give a shit and live their lives.

>Atheism is the fastest shrinking religion in the world.
>Atheism is a religion

That's an acceptable example of a white man, however, this is the final stage of cultural evolution.

Well, its definition sure seems to fit the definition of a religion.

>They worship some guy they believe is far superior in intellect to them.
>They treat his book as if it were holy scripture.
>They treat those with different world views like heretics.

How is it that unlike a religion?

context how does it work

You mean the New Atheism movement, not atheism as a philosophical claim

>this happened because of (((Christianity)))
>drop 2 thousand years of kike subversion

It's important to understand that one can be Atheist and also religious, under the right circumstances. Buddhism, for example, is non-theistic, so there are Buddhists who believe in Deities are those who don't. An Atheist can believe in an afterlife, believe in a cosmic justice system or some type, believe in nature spirits, and whatever else.

The fedora fellows who honestly deserve their reputation are what's known as Materialists. Their motto is essentially: "no afterlife, no god, no soul, no magic." Not all Atheists are Materialists.

this basically. atheism and darwin basically btfo all slave morality.

i think i see the two basic underlying mechanisms under the failure and decline of the church
1) Christianity is a loser religion, we haven't won a major war in who knows how long. Basically national identity and ideology have replaced this aspect in western civilizations. We go to war to claim new lands for Germany or to liberate the poor oppressed Afghani peasants in the name of democracy.
2) Religion has massively failed to adopt itself to modernity. In other words church music "sucks", does not move the masses any longer. See the blacks in America where the Baptist church brings them in large herds, they were able to adapt in their community but blacks work different ways in general to whites, if there is one it will be a different solution for whites.
For the first problem, reconquer Constantinople in the name of Christianity and continue the holy wars until Islam has been unrecoverably crushed. Many will return into the fold, people like success.
For the second one, I don't have a solution yet.

Suicide is a mental health issue it has nothing to do with being an atheist.

Believing God exists just makes zero sense to some people it's like trying to convince an adult Santa is coming down the chimney every year.

Half of the factions on the left operate like fucking hardcore brainwash level religions.

Doesn't really offer that much in terms of principles since it is a rejection of beliefs rather than being a set of moral codes that is to be practised

The ones that are taking their atheism way too seriously are likely acting out on the desire of belonging to a common group through common beliefs anyways(where political ideals replace religious), so it's not that different from whatever they give organised religion shit for anyways

And they have since the 1800s.
>Women chaining themselves to the railings of the Palace of Westminster.
That doesn't seem awfully rational.

>Atheism has nothing to do with being "liberal."

Of course it does, the destruction of Western Christian values is one of the main aims of both movements.

Existence itself is proof of God. Only delusional people try to trick themselves into believing in strict materialism and nihilism.

Religious fanaticism is pretty goddamn stupid. You can care about traditionalism without it.

Religion historically has been used as a tool to recruit soldiers for battle and maintain the power of a certain ecclesiastical elite.
But just as a test, try taking the atheist perspective and argue with a fanatical Evangelical Christian. The entire argument is going to take place on the emotional plane. You might have to conjure up some doctrinal logic to justify your reasoning, but logic rarely enters the room.

This is why religion is such an effective tool for manipulating large populations into doing crazy things. Take the Evangelical support for Israel, where does that come from?

Dawkins already knows he fucked up

>born in Palestine
PALÆSTINA was not a Romance territory in 1 BC. IVDÆA was though.

>I dislike appeals to emotion.
>The argument for traditionalism is emotional as well as rational.
You just contradicted yourself.

>Atheism has nothing to do with being "liberal."
Putting your head in the sand won't save you. Atheists are the most left wing voting bloc other than blacks. Saying you're a "based right wing atheist" means as much as the "based blacks" that the_donald knob slobs over

this aswell. agnostic reformism is the way. just build a new religion.

Because atheism is denial of the Almighty Creator - this shouldn't have ever occurred. We only need to deny the evil desert demon known as YHWH, but the Aryan mind is still incomplete without belief in the eternal Sky Father.

Abrahamic filth doesn't have a monopoly on God.

atheists aren't a "voting bloc" of any kind

I've done a 180 the last decade
Was edgy athiestic fuckwad.
Totally pro-christianity now.
Followers of Christ created Western Civilization.
It's impossible not to view this as a net positive.
Unless you are a commie piece of shit and want to tear out all down.

Atheism plus 1st and 2nd wave femminism,plus capitalism is what have brought the death of western society.That should be common knowledge....

>In other words church music "sucks", does not move the masses any longer.
>For the second one, I don't have a solution yet.

I have. Adopt Symphonic Metal as the official church music of Europa. The Second Coming has already occurred...

>The first world is what matters
The first world is currently in the process of being dragged down into the third world thanks to the atheist left wing.

so? he was right
90%+ of all downs foetuses are aborted already
well except in ohio, apparently

yeah but now the pope is a loon SJW instagram ho

I was agnostic until 2005, then I became an Atheist, I was an atheist until 2010. Now if I fill out application forms or anything that asks about my religion, I either put in Agnostic or Christian (Protestant).

I don't identify as an Atheist anymore because around 2010, I started to see what the movement of New Atheism was becoming, It was going through what religion generally went through over hundreds of years, but just in about 5 years. It really did go hyperbolic in that circumstance. I also started to see how toxic /r/atheism became, I mean I'm all for shitposting, but r/atheism really devolved into people griefing or being assholes to people.
It was also vaguely culturally marxist, absolutely obliterating what was our cultural heritage that built up over centuries, while providing no alternative.

I mean as late as January 2013, Sup Forums hated Richard Dawkins, I mean really hated him, I remember seeing a thread where they called him out on his slavers estate.

The fact they consistently vote in lockstep with Jews says otherwise.

You're saying this because you can't think of any logical arguments for traditionalism

Any traditionalist society is going to need a cognitive elite to defend it. The English countryside can only exist because London is there with it's businessmen, factories, hustle and bustle.

The success of your traditional society is going to be determined by the success of this elite. They need to do whatever it takes to win for their nation. And if they are too caught up in doctrinal religious fanaticism, they'll be held back, and eventually lose. Conservative representation got completely crushed in the big cities of America, largely because they were too hung up on principle to fight on a level playing field.

Sup Forums could be considered the frontal lobe of the internet, that's why I should expect the people here to be less strictured and moralized

99% in Iceland

They are really into Eugenics in that country. I suppose they have to since they have a small population.

>but r/atheism really devolved into people griefing or being assholes to people
that appears to be redit in general

>while providing no alternative.
The alternative was always there, you just chose not to see it. Embrace the Almighty Creator and defy the evil desert goat demon known as Yahaweh.

atheism failed so hard because of feminist intersectionality. it became impossible in certain circles to be an atheist who wasn't a feminist, or a feminist tolerant of LGBTBBQ or BLM or whatever banner of the month progressive pussy-hatters had picked up. atheist clubs and alliances were overrun by the pink hats and the limp wristed, open mouthed smiles of feminism. eventually, atheists were no longer a group concerned with debunking religions and the supernatural, they were groups advocating and activating for progressive issues. instead of spirited debate about the bible or breaking down apologist arguments, it became "an atheist MAN asked me to his room for coffee. in an ELEVATOR!!"

fuck feminsts. feminism poisons everything. and good christ do i miss the FUCK out of hitchens. he had a backbone, unlike dawkins who turned tail and ran when they started after him.

>percentage of European believers continues to shrink
>nonwhite growth going up
So how long before we have Christmutt posting?

The English elite has already lost in the UK, a long time ago in fact. The remnants hiding out in the countryside have only one fate now. It would take a miracle to save them.

>You're saying this because you can't think of any logical arguments for traditionalism.
I give to you, the American reading comprehension:
>The argument for traditionalism is emotional as well as rational.
>rational
>rational id est logical
However, I'm going to play Devil's advocate and force this:
>logical arguments for traditionalism.
Go on then, make a logical argument for traditionalism, without ANY appeals to emotion, ethics or morality. Good luck.

Atheism is a red pill.

How exactly are republican kikes any better than dem kikes?
Both parties are utter shit and all are connected and work in cohesion behind the curtain.
This kind of cancerous partisan thinking is the root of all the problem, divide and conquer at its finest. Think for yourself faggot, fuck politicians. Trump is as much of a kike as Hillary, only he's more entertaining.

>without ANY appeals to emotion, ethics or morality
why should any argument exclude ethics or morality?
both have a place in discussions or rationality. since you seem to think "rationality" and "traditionalism" are two points on a spectrum, it should be acceptable to include them in discussion of "traditionalism" as well.

You mean christians destroyed the ancient civilisations and they salvaged the ruins in what was almost two millenia of religious brainwash that led to innefective wars against muslims, epidemics, absolutist states and shitty sanitation until people became too fed up with this shit and bluntforced the reformation through enlightened ideas in the 18th century.

Because you can't argue them logically, without appeals to emotion and that was the stipulation set by him.
I am fine with them, when I'm not playing Devil's advocate.

yes, it's a sad thing. The English elite do not have the right to rule their nation,

The ruling class should be steeped in the traditions of their people, but not bound by them. The current rulers of the Western World have not met this criterion, they have no Right to Rule, and thus cannot be considered to be part of the same body, but rather a hostile alien force.

Because, we are born to desire it. Why not commit suicide? Because we are not designed for this, we are programmed to live at all costs.
We are who we are, to change our nature would be a certain death

I want a traditional society for the same reason I want marigolds in my flower garden, and elm trees in my backyard.
Because I desire it, and it enhances my existence.

I want a traditional society for the same reason a butterfly enjoys the meadow.

i don't find it powerful enough, i'd rather sing something like this
youtube.com/watch?v=wmihwmpl0BE

>All the problems related to atheism have nothing to do with atheism

Yeah the abysmally fucking retarded American mamzers often present Renaissance culture as examples of "Judeo-Christian" civilization.

of course you can argue ethics and morality logically
both have darwinian explanations

Atheism is correct about no evidence of gods, but has consistently failed to offer any alternatives. Material and moral nihlism follows and consequently there is no point to kids or community other than hedonism or short sighted goals.

Humanity needs greater goals and purpose to flourish. The biggest problem with movement atheism is that it's combined the material nihlism with a marxist view on society and the people in it. There is no real point, life is whatever and society doesn't have real right and wrong, it's all just your opinion, man.

However, there's no reason it has to be that way.

>Why atheism failed so hard?
Because Americans are incredibly stupid. That's why we're all moving to Oregon and seceding.

>Because, we are born to desire it.
Appeal to emotion.
>Why not commit suicide?
-"-
>Because we are not designed for this
We aren't designed for anything: evolution is just a succession of random cumulative mutations that may or may not be conducive to reproduction.
>we are programmed to live at all costs.
If that was true, suicide wouldn't exist. Or at least, it wouldn't be anywhere near as prevalent.
>We are who we are, to change our nature would be a certain death.
Appeal to nature, which is moralistic.
>Because I desire it
Desire is an emotion.
>and it enhances my existence.
How does it logically?
>I want a traditional society for the same reason a butterfly enjoys the meadow.
>Enjoy
Joy is a human emotion and that is rhetorical anthropomorphization.
You've failed on all three counts:
>Appeals to emotion
>Appeals to ethics
>Appeals to morality
Try again.

Don't you know what Devil's advocate means?

We don't need evidence to believe in the ALMIGHTY CREATOR, NATURE and TECHNOLOGY.

>Because Americans are incredibly stupid.
Americans are not more or less stupid than any first worlders, you moron.

you're comparing two opposite things and saying they are the same
are you retarded ?

>Overwhelming liberal
That's why religious people hate Atheists, I am conservative but Atheist but would gladly take arms with Christian the day of the Deus Vult. Atheist does not mean you forsake your heritage and ancestors' sacrifices, your culture and way of living. Most of conservative Atheists live by the same rules as Christians mostly

>Material and moral nihlism follows
oh bullshit

the christianity and obesity statistics fall down when you consider that saudi arabia is one of the most obese countries on earth

The definitions are the same, therefore atheism is a form of religion by the standards at which we hold semantics too.
Take fruit, take the definition of fruit and compare to the orange, you'll find that they're very similar, because an orange if a form of fruit.
Just like atheism is a belief system, and a belief system is synonymous with religion. Therefore, atheism is a religion.

>Also, remember I was born in Palestine.
How it is possible if it was Roman?

>*semantics too = semantics to

Riding on the coatails of modernity. People don't want to overtake manipulating insitutions to achieve a higher society of reason and logic, they just want to be told they don't have to be moral and virtuous anymore.
So you have all these people trying to peddle their "rationalist" crap to people who already picked everything they wanted from atheism

>i dont identify as XXX anymore because...

you are literally SJW faggot sheep

Not remotely true. We are far more studious and in touch with our place in the world than a typical American.

>Americans are not more or less stupid than any first worlders, you moron.

Or we're a nation which selected for a disposition to religious extremism and compulsive wealth-seeking.

did it fail tho? I'm still an atheist.

it's been absorbed by the feminist borg. resistance is futile

The cringe fedora meme and pseuds associated with it I think unironically killed it's momentum on the internet. Nobody wanted to be associated with those neckbeard redditors, even reddit turned on them.

They're talking about the "New Atheist" movement trying to "enlighten" people, not just the fact you don't believe in a diety.

ok bro
religion
>2. specific fundamental set of beliefs
definition of atheism is that you dont believe in god until a proof is provided, so complete opposite
>3.
once again i'm not adhering to any set of beliefs or practices
>5.
again no practice of "religious beliefs", its literally the opposite of faith
>6.
atheists arent dvoted you can provide me with evidence today and ill belive you

all in all you are retarded

wow this post just made me instantly pretend theres some guy up in the skys. thanx my life is complete

Because it’s easier to be atheist and anything created away from god ultimately sucks.

The Faces of Atheism thing was it's doom. Can't believe they actually got so far up their asses they thought this was a good idea

You really shouldn't have done that, you're about to look like an absolute idiot.
First of all, you're arguing from own definitions, which isn't a definition, a definition is commonality, that's how they function.
As such, I'm going to argue directly from the definition presented in the infographic:
>Atheism: 1: The doctrine or belief that there is no God.
>Religion: 2: This is a "specific" and "fundamental" "doctrine" or "belief" and is agreed upon by all atheists.
>Religion: 3: The atheist movement is a "body of persons adhering to a particular set of beliefs", that being the belief that God doesn't exist.
>Religion: 5: Atheism is the practice of a "belief" and "faith", a belief that God doesn't exist and a faith in that observation. And as previous asserted, is a form of religion and therefore a "religious belief".
>Religion: 6: Atheists "believe" that God doesn't exist and are "devout" in their espousal of that belief. The also often argue from a matter of "ethics" or "conscience" for instance: the Great Crusades, or the Witch Trails.
So, for atheism, definition 1, atheism fits all of the definitions of religion.
Do I really need to perform a breakdown analysis of the 2nd definition of atheism?