Trump warns Iran 'world is watching' after anti-government protests

news.sky.com/story/trump-warns-iran-world-is-watching-after-anti-government-protests-11189106

shitskins btfo, based trump WINNING again

iranian mullahs are evil and corrupt. trump or israel won't attack iran. persians will liberate themselves. it's eastern europe 1989 again.

Yes Goyim, Iran is a threat to the world - A country that hasn't attacked another country in hundreds of years.

I'm confused - are we literally shilling for Islamic theocracy now? That's the best way to fight the jew?

Time for a "no fly zone" over Iran to "liberate" them.

Is the world watching the protestors or the government?

True trump kike dick sucker.

iranians will have to liberate themselves at some point in time.

>it's eastern europe 1989 again
you stupid nigger, CIA was involved in all those protests

yeah, (((liberate))) amirite

>A country that hasn't attacked another country in hundreds of years.

Yeah, I think funneling a fuck tonne of money into the mahdi army and playing the proxy war game probably counts. They're busy carving off a chunk of Iraq as we speak (and hoping to add Yemen into the equation).

Not any worse than any other middle weight power, though, and Trump only cares because Jews don't like them. In a battle of who's worse in the region - Iran v Israel - the mullahs look like saints.

Trump really, really, really wants to go to war with Iran.

Another CIA op. How boring.

Based Iranians will overthrow their theocratic dictator.

If you're an American supporting the corrupt Islamist theocrats you should be shot t b h.

Yes, because Russian occupation was so good. People just loved the Russian occupation of their country and communism! And no food. If it wasn't for the CIA MIND CONTROL no one would have protested against BASED Russian puppet dictators!

This board is fucking compromised. Paid Russian trolls everywhere.

Syrian war is almost over, time to fuck up another country and it's Iran. God curses America

Trump is a moron.

you're a moron

Topple pro-nasibi Khamanei regime and start killing uncultured arab tribes with the help of USA and Israel to make Persia great again and create better image of Shiism.
P.S. Said unironically, As a Shia a really hate nasibis (incl.palestinians) more than kikes. It doesn't mean I love jews nasibi menace is just worse

Death 2 Khamanei and bulldoze all sunni Mosques incl.Al-aqsa and curse omar, abu bakr aishah etc publicly

I once been to a """Shia""" website and its pro-WF mods banned me for cursing aishah wtf are they even Shia I wonder who the fuck is Khamanei to say he could stop any religious norm or duty just because it doesn't fit into his pro-nawasib agenda
Feel ashamed that type of people call themselves Shia and because of them we're despised and persecuted and israel created daish ISIS

bump

Noticed the resemblance between Iranians and Pajeets yet?

Sad thing is, those protesters are gonna get hanged later on. It is the common capital punishment in Iran.
Guess the fucking dictators are busy preparing the cranes as we speak. Iran has weird obsession with hanging stuff.

No?

We're alpha Iranics.

Tfw you realize Iran is whiter than Germany.

Is this really about price hike protests or whatever or Irans nuclear program? Which they have every right to with American imperialism right at their door?

I'd lose respect for Trump if he ever sends troops. But happy too since Russia won't stand for that

1979 you retarded faggot

Some people just justifiably hate America. Get used to it, faggot. I don't want Iran to get on good terms with France or USA.

>I don't want Iran to get on good terms with France or USA.
There's only room in this town for one racially aware, nepotistic tribe. Competition stay out.