Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fWhCSN2A4B0
natalie.mu/comic/news/224775
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Valentine's victory would most likely be the least shitty

You didn't pick up the napkin first.

someone explain to me what this is

Two posts... You were late by two posts

Kars would have subjugated the human race.

Did he really have the intention to do that? He just wanted to be the perfect being, never said he wanted to subjugate anybody.

I mean Kars certainly doesn't seem like the type to just fuck off after becoming the Arutimitto Shīngu I expect he would have at least terrorized them for a while.

>Kars likes nature
>Humans are part of nature
>Kars hates humans
There is a flaw in this logic somewhere...

Kars is just bigoted towards certain types of nature. Think of all the microorganisms he probably killed to avoid those flowers.

youtube.com/watch?v=fWhCSN2A4B0

Kars would've ended up fighting DIO so kind of a Pyrrhic victory for him.

>Implying Kars can't beat DIO

Not if all the villains won, Dio would have never been locked at the bottom of the sea, and would have most likely been involved in the shenanigans of part 2, though there would also be no Joeseph since he would die before making a cake with Erina.

Kira Wins? A bunch of underage girls mysteriously disappear.

Diavolo wins? Italy's drug problem worsens but subsides eventually when he dies of natural causes and non-paranoid mob memberss are picked off by law enforcement. Nothing special.
Now, what the fuck would happen if he managed to get King Crimson Requiem? What would that even do?

Why is Jobin so scared of his dad? Is there something we don't know about King Nothing?

does anyone know where to get raws for ch 59-63

If he finds out what he's doing Norisuke is gonna send him to his room without dinner

there's already a thread up retard
check the goddamn catalog

Probably be something related to erasing actions. So maybe erasing people's actions in their entirety whenever, like erasing how they can breathe, or how they can think, etc including their action of existance

When has a stand name ever been relevant to its power since The Sun?

We dont know wheres his crown

Dio is Kars food

Yeah but his stand name isn't related to his ability though... I never mentioned his stand's name in my post either so where did you get that idea?

I have a fucking EARTH-SHATTERING theory
He respects his parents and doesn't want them to know he's been a shady faggot

o fuck, thought you were replying to the guy asking why Joubin would be afraid of his father

>Dio
He conquers the UK, then Za Warudo with a zombie army, then it all depends on whether he finds the Pillar Men and awakens them or not.
>DIO
Heaven Ascension DIO

Probably has another ability that erased the entire history of his existence so no one would ever know of his identity to go along with erasing time.

So if Made in Heaven doesn't affect living organisms then how did it speed up the old man's death at the Hospital?

Also if it speeds up the Universe until its death and ultimate new Big Bang reset, meaning it kills off everyone after so much time acceleration (replacing them with alternate universal counterparts), then how is Emporio and all the random animals (such as the dolphin) free from the reset? If it only affects people already killed prior to the Universal Reset, then every human is going to die before that point, so every living thing should be replaced, and if that isn't the case, then how does it affect Jolyne/Irene, etc. because they were killed after Made in Heaven was already active, assuming it only kills those already dead.

Araki needs to think things through more clearly, or we need better translators, whichever.

a tragedy

>look up jojo opening song
>first result is taiga

Why do people like him so much?

The old man was already on his death bed and died of natural causes at the same time all of that shit was happening
It doesn't kill the universe it speeds it up until its end and boots it up again
It replaces those who died by Pucci and the ones who died from random accidents during the reset like that woman getting run over, everybody else is having the trip out of their lives

>So if Made in Heaven doesn't affect living organisms then how did it speed up the old man's death at the Hospital?
Just reread that. It didn't, it's implied he died in normal time. It's just that the decay of his now "non-living" body was sped up.
>Middle paragraph
It replaces everyone who had died prior to the actual reset, whether or not they had died before or after MiH stated speeding up time.
The distinction comes from whether they had ever interacted with Pucci, directly or indirectly, and if it had a large effect on their life. Pucci being killed by Emporio before the loop is completed wipes him from existence, creating the Ireneverse. Anyone who was killed/had their lives heavily changed as a result of Pucci's actions (symbolically) has their names changed in the Ireneverse.
Known effects Pucci has on the main cast:
Jotaro: He reads about DIO's "Trusted Friend" in the journal, which keeps him constantly on edge and paranoid, and prevents him from being a proper dad. Anything up until DIO's death in part 3 is uneffected.
Jolyne: Originally ends up in jail in the first place as a set-up by Pucci to lead Jotaro to the prison. As Pucci can't set this up, she never ends up in jail. Additionally, Jotaro is a much better father to her, so yeah.
Anasui: Frankly, I have no idea why he's not in jail, but apparently Pucci did that too somehow.
Weather Report: Pucci isn't around to get the KKK to murder him, so he becomes a hitchhiker for some reason.
Hermes: Dude, I don't fucking know, it's 'muh happy ending'

Let it die.

>The old man was already on his death bed and died of natural causes at the same time all of that shit was happening
I'm willing to accept that coincidence.
>It doesn't kill the universe it speeds it up until its end and boots it up again
Maybe my choice of words was bad, but it speeds it up until the Universe's heat death or whatever.
>It replaces those who died by Pucci and the ones who died from random accidents during the reset like that woman getting run over, everybody else is having the trip out of their lives
So lets say Joseph still exists, wouldn't he technically be aware that Jotaro and Jolyne both existed at some point, since Pucci's entire plan was to make people aware of their fates? Because he was never killed by Pucci, so he shouldn't have an alternate counterpart prior to that. That and by that logic, since Jotaro has an alternate counterpart, does that not mean Dio is living, since his fate was to die to Jotaro?

Also another point, how did Emporio know of the things early on in the manga, like, say for Jolyne not to meet Jotaro and kickstart the events, wouldn't that mean he's already lived through that universe once before and has the knowledge of the events, meaning the universe had already been reset once before, but that isn't the case by the two times its reset by the end.

Who is doc? What does he do?

I see him around a lot and appreciate what he does, but I dont know why he is so well known.
yes im new pls no bully

>Diavalo wins.
annnddd life goes on.

See that much I can understand assuming its only direct interactions with Pucci, as the other user said, they were all killed directly by him.

But what does that mean in the Ireneverse for those that weren't, or had any interactions with Pucci whatsoever, but did have interactions with the rest of the cast? Say Holly, Joseph, Josuke, etc? Should they not have technical knowledge of their fates and past lives and the original versions of those characters?

>doesn't seem like the type to just fuck off after becoming the Arutimitto Shīngu
The guy was a scholar above all. He literally says it himself he is not a warrior nor a romanticist. It's not like he even really terrorized humans for no reason, they were part of his experiments or trying to kill him.
He would most likely have a mid-immortality crisis and then chill somewhere being the top predator (since he no longer had any reason to preserve animal life) or keep experimenting to try and find ways to attain greater power (and then something like Jorge Joestar would happen). He'd probably try and find ways to bring Wham and ACDC back to life too.

I'd like to think that because the 'loop' wasn't completed, the universe was reverted to the previous state, albeit without Pucci; stopping others from knowing/remembering their fates.
Assuming that everyone alive is like Emporio, and brought over the same way, there'd maybe be a day or so of confusion then they'd figure out what all changed with everyone.

Nut King Call is one recent example

Hmm, that makes sense. Its definitely a "what the fuck is going on" stand much like King Crimson "It just works video editor time erasing".

Valentine's is all over the place too, but at least understandable. Japanese people really love just incorporating time shenanigans to a ridiculous degree with any real thought sometimes.

>Pucci wins
Exact same ending without second reset

doc is posting stuff from the tankobon

This is Emporio! Say something nice to him!

Stop posting this and kys

He is still an evil bastard. I'm sure he would have gotten bored of terrorizing humanity after a while, but I don't think he'd just go fuck off and claim Australia as his holy land or something.

He'd probably figure out how to make more people like him and create a new civilization.

No. The only good kids in JoJo are Little Polnareff and Anne.

You have the greatest and most powerful stand technique!

this thread came up later
its only fair to go to the other one

What is, Eyes of Heaven?

You ruined the perfect world you little shit.

>he actually cares about being the OP of a thread and making sure people post in his thread
Grow the fuck up

I'm not the OP, quit being so ass-blasted.

Who gives a shit ?
This thread had more people in it.
The other one would have died if it wasn't for Doc.
Why do you care ?

>Dio
As a human, he'd just take the Joestar fortune after having eliminated George and Jonathan and follow his career as a lawyer. Would probably waste the entire fortune and drink himself to death.
As a vampire, he would just extend his rampage across England and maybe create a full blown zombie apocalypse with himself as the emperor of the world. Basically what he did in Windknights only on a global scale.

>Kars
Live his life as an ultimate sunbathing lifeform. Would probably just chill somewhere eating the odd human, or he would seclude himself and continually develop his abilities until something like Jorge Joestar happened. Maybe he'd try to find ways to bring his companions back to life.

>DIO
He'd just continue his quest for expanding his power and transcend limits, also let his Stand users run rampant and the world would likely become a survival of the fittest dystopia. Same way he was in Part 3 until the Joestars came. Araki mentioned in JoJonium that DIO would wait in Egypt for the next Joestar to come since he knew that there would always be someone else to inherit that will.
Either that, or he'd attain Heaven, and then go in search for more power like in EOH.

>Kira
Go back to his quiet life, more women would dissappear. If he didn't straight up kill Shinobu and Hayato, then Life With The Kawajiris would happen.

>Diavolo
He would try and rebuild his crime syndicate and keep selling his drugs in peace as he wanted to.

>Pucci
He'd attain Heaven, fulfill his and DIO's plan and maybe try to bring DIO back somehow.
If he couldn't, then who knows. Maybe he'd kill himself or just continue his priest job.

>Valentine
Would probably stomp out Naples to prevent Spin practices and would use the Corpse to control America.
Love Train seemed to be condensing space so he'd shrink America down while sending misfortune to other countries.

Why are Diego and Johnny such manlets when their counterparts were so huge?

WHO IS DOC AND WHAT DOES HE DO

jockeys are usually pretty small.

Checks out, I think?

is this a jojo reference??

no but this is

Sick, now spread the good word, I'm tired of explaining this every other thread

natalie.mu/comic/news/224775

I cant believe they would build statues based on jojo

what an incredible series

This is DIO. Say something lewd to him!

WRRRRRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

zawarudogoodbyejojohinjakuhinjakureeeeeeeeee

>this thread

well I suppose now is as good a time as any
AWAKEN MY SHITPOSTS

K-On >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Jojo

Discuss,

This is unironically true.

He did LITERALLY nothing wrong.

>not pucci_after.jpg

not even worth a reply

That's every """"""""villain"""""""""""

Dindus are literally the worst/shittiest type of villains

Did diego care for anyone except his mother in SBR? Because he calls his horse his beloved but directly after takes out a switch and cracks it, soooo?

the old lady?

I've bought Ultra Jump 2/2017 so I have the raws for Chapter 61 if you're interested. Just reply back with a page number and I'll upload it.

Villains who LITERALLY did nothing wrong ranking:
Diavolo > Valentine > Kira > Pucci > Kars > Dio

>Looking at Jojo stuff online
>Trying to find anywhere selling Okuyasu/The hand SAS
>Find that "Mighty Ape" has some of the hard cover books
>Has 2 different copies or "Jojo's part 1/2/3"
>All of them have art from parts 1/2/3
>Part 3 then has up to 17 editions, but missing a few
>Author: " Hurohiko Araki"

Mandarake has something going for $80 AUD, anyone know how much the shipping would cost? I can't seem to find anything about it, but I've heard of them delivering internationally before

Shipping is relevant to weight and distance.

Probably around $20 USD

Wait nvm, you said books.
Should be about $5-10

I disagree.

Was SBR Araki's peak? Or is he only getting better with time?

jojolion is a snorefest that has offered nothing new to the series that hasnt been done better

BITE ZA DASTU

>non-paranoid mob memberss are picked off by law enforcement.
So policemen are stand users now? lol

pucci actually won
>bu-b-b-but emporio killed him
yes, after he killed all the major characters and destroyed the universe

I miss our oldschool memes.

But then everything he accomplish was erased and the heroes now live better and happier lives

Are there more of these? Post the Johnny one.

What's his stand?

Reminder

Gappy wouldn't save his mom and Jobin makes bank in the illegal fruit drug industry by selling panaceas in fruit smoothies

After killing his dad of course

Kars would probably end up being worshiped as a god.

D4C

>tfw Valentine and Pucci victories would have both been rad as fuck
Valentine for a perfect America, Pucci for knowing your whole life and being able to accept everything that is going to happen.