Why are alphas in anime so damn rare?

Why are alphas in anime so damn rare?

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/uhuk3Lu.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because they're not. They only look like they're rare to you because you've seen like 10 anime.

They're barely a thing in post-2000 anime.

Because Japanese girls don't like strong males.

See that drama on what happened with the SK prez, they literally wanted to make men more feminine in order to take control over them.
>Anime when

>See that drama on what happened with the SK prez, they literally wanted to make men more feminine in order to take control over them.

Wut?

There was some happening about it, Sup Forums has the screencap about it.

Since that female prez literally worked for the crazy feminists there, maybe someone will post it(?)

Yeah found it but not gonna post pic, not sure if it's real blood or not on it.

>i.imgur.com/uhuk3Lu.jpg
I hope SK anons are fine and won't get their 2nd head decapitated.

Looking for more? Because I am...

cuz Japanese men are all cucks to be honest. that's why it's so easy to pick up Japanese chicks. Even if you're the shyest sperg you're always still more alpha than Japanese men.

MC's can't have a personality how can I self insert into an actual character?

You can thank shinji for that

By fapping in sync

This show was great, it's a shame it's been so long and no announcement of a second season.

What the shit

MC's power was even more retarded than Hokuto Shinken. But hey, at least he didn't let bitches push him around.

This is what happens when you make it illegal to slap a bitch.

When will we get another mahouka?

???

We used to have that whole SaiGar thing for those sorts of characters. Whatever happened to that?

When the next high school magical battle harem airs

Proxyfags and cancer. But mostly cancer.

Because most anime fans are betas and want characters to self-insert into.

Man I forgot about SaiGar and SaiMoe. When was the last time those things happened?

You better start watching Anime form the 80's because man are you missing out....
What the fuck are you people talking about?

Yes, user, japanese girls don't like strong males. They all really want to fuck you though. Sure thing, user.

user, continue lying to yourself that any girl anywhere would ever want an insecure male as anything else than a friend at most.

They are already plenty insecure themselves, they don't need someone worse than them.
Which is why they are attracted to confident men, regardless of the source and skin color.

What happened to the scans I wonder, they like suddenly stopped.

>death of SK men

Invasion of korea just got easier.

Goddamn, look at those digits.

>Why are Gary Stues in anime so damn rare?
That is factually incorrect

two reasons. Betas work as self-insert bait and since they're so hesitant the author can drag on their indecisiveness forever

"Alphas" also work as self-insert bait, just as well.

But the men just end up disregarding women though. They already do this shit in Japan.

>user, continue lying to yourself that any girl anywhere would ever want an insecure male as anything else than a friend at most.
Depends on their looks and other aspects of their personality desu. Few people would consider a fat, bitter neckbeard attractive regardless of whether they're "confident" or not.
>See that drama on what happened with the SK prez, they literally wanted to make men more feminine in order to take control over them.
I would honestly welcome a world where all the men are qt traps

betas (anime's post 2000 target audience) don't like alpha male MCs. they always want some edgy, broken loser.

which one Sup Forums?

Bottom is practically a punching bag, only his bishonen form managed to back it up.

Bottom reminds me of Gilgamesh

No they don't. Do you remember Double Arts? The Japanese fans hated the main character because of how confident he was, and wasn't shy about holding a girls hand. The mangaka talked about it and said it was a real shame since he loved the series, then wreaked his vengeance with Nisekoi.

All I can figure is that Japanese men want MCs to be weak, spineless limpwrists so they can self insert and imagine themselves doing better with the girls than the MC does. If the MC is actually a kick ass dude, they resent him. Pathetic, really.

even his sensei and the blonde oppai he plowed, more seasons when

Aesthetica was shit. There is no point in having a super OP MC if you don't give him any conflict. Also, having girls fall for the MC too easily/fast is another self-insert anime mistake.

huh?

That is right on a few levels.

Because you're an anti-social virgin who has never been on a date, and has never has a meaningful interaction with a female. You made up an "alpha" stereotype in your head which is "pervert who constantly molests every woman he sees" and think that it's really cool and awesome. Meanwhile, this stereotype exists nowhere in reality that isn't a college fraternity or shitty harem anime.

Can you feel?