Tara McCarthy defends Soy

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/TaraMcCarthy444/status/946921046548078592
youtube.com/watch?v=1Z8OL0NUU0A
youtube.com/watch?v=QqSoNttPIfs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

twitter.com/TaraMcCarthy444/status/946921046548078592

looks weak as fuck. what's with that photo? he's contorted unnecessarily. take a normal photo.

Dairy has actual estrogen, soy only has phytoestrogen.

What a faggot.

Who gives a fuck, she's a leftist.

He still uses blackberry.
What year does that pic taken?

Which is why you go with almond milk or coconut.

>Oh, but did I mention that he’s always running a 250mg cycle of test?

this
m8 soy is a meme, mentally ill leftists faggots are just drawn to wierd diets, the diets dont cause their faggotry.

>my boyfriend is on gear and soy doesn't effect him at all

>Tara McCarthy
>White

Pick one

Is it Cory McCarthy? I googled him and he seems to be a vegan "white nationalist" bodybuilder.
The information matches up, though it would be kind of odd that he has the same name as Tara if they're nor married.

Why is he using a blackberry. Didn't they go out of fashion to these sorts of people like in 2009

>fiance

TRIGGERED

fuck man

her boyfriend looks so much better than her

fuck do women have it easier god damnn

wtf

you don't need to take gear to look like that, mate

that guy has been lifting for years lol

If you say so friend.

Why are Chads falling for literal former whores like her?

Yes it's that guy and he's jacked so maybe soy isn't that bad after all.

He's not on gear.

Because chad can fuck stacy sure, but not keep her so he downgrades in an attempt to circumvent female hypergamy

he's a big guy

lel is she really dating him? He's the guy the Golden One talks about all the time.

I thought she was pregnant too

>Denmark
>white

idk bro but things need to change elhamdullilah that guy has so much going for him. this is based on what ive heard about him from her. big dog in nyc working in the financial sector

i mean no way does someone with that face nor body get a guy like this

subhanallah this dunyah is shortlived

How long has this guy been her fiancé? Starting to doubt he even exists lol

Why is the guy taking her last name? the fuck

>...in the gym

McCarthy was never her real name but it's going to be. She has a poo in loo real last name.

let's forget the roids

Her fiance is a fag.

Here is his video debunking soy myths

youtube.com/watch?v=1Z8OL0NUU0A

lol, a white nationalist Chad has to settle for an Indian, the world is fucked

This.

>paying attention to the opinions of women

wew

>expecting me to give a fuck about the opinion of some roastie that's already being bred
betacucks detected entering orbit

Her bf looks 5'8

I don’t know. I just know he has a YuTube channel somewhere

Probably has tiny dick

Vegan white nationalist. Nice. Just like hitler himself.

She literally admitted on a stream that she's at least 10% Indian. And also dietary cholesterol is GOOD for you, all your hormones in including all your sex hormones are literally made from cholesterol. It's the precursor to testosterone and dietary cholesterol intake has NO effect on your LDL levels! Don't fall for the soyboy diet of veganism.

100% sure she's controlled opposition now. Also her fiancé is probably juicing.

I've seen better results by people not using soy :^)

white nationalism is retarded and hitler was a faggot

Chad can keep stacy, he just doesn't want stacy. can't turn a hoe into a housewife.

He is a fucking vegetarian, you fucking retards. Do you have any reading comprehension?
Have you ever seen a natural vegan bodybuilder?

Either he eats meat, or he is on gear. Either way Tara should shut the fuck up and stop defending soy.

the estrogen in milk is perfectly countered by progesterone, at least with skim milk.

Soy has nothing to do with estrogen you fucking retards.

Ironically dairy milk actually does come from cows that get pumped full of actual estrogen their entire lives in clapistan though.

>dude my boyfriend takes a lot of soy and also steroids and he is so strong!

>Despite being jacked he still looks like a massive faggot
HOW?

Soy

That dude looks very ill.

If you take steroids, then of course the testosterone lowering qualities of soy become irrelevant.

Faith Goldy lad

youtube.com/watch?v=QqSoNttPIfs

Christ has that guy got liver failure

Those are roidceps

>faith goldy
>ann coulter
>tara mccarthy
>brittany venti
>lauren southern

How can men even compete?

>vegan

>his blood results have improved
Are sterons vegan?

Hitler wasn't a white nationalist. He was a German expansionist and a Teutonic supremacist. He considered Slavs and Americans mongrels and was responsible for the deaths of more white people than any other person in history, and planned to kill even more if he'd won.

Soy + steroids = nano-penis

>taking memes seriously

Good point.

Most roids make your cock bigger though

"white nationalism" is soley an american thing. Because americans are le 56% face

in Europe, they have nationalism for each specific individual national ethnicity

Yeah Faith Goldy is top notch.

She is also the only one of these e-celebs I know that left a really fucking promising career in the mainstream to become alt-right. Which is commendable.

kek. this goober is unreal retarded
sage

Dumbest post of the year
>FAg
Nice ID, faggot.

>he doesnt know soy raises igf1
no gains for you

i'm tempted to buy soy products for the cheap complete protein.

fitness literature tells me i need 1 gram of protein for every pound of body weight. soy would make meet that goal a breeze.

I call people soyboys because it sounds funny not because i actually believe the soy memes tbqh fäm

>pic
legit thought that was an ftm tranny on steroids first, wtf

He may lift but his face looks pretty effeminate to me.

> in Europe, they have nationalism for each specific individual national ethnicity
Boomers perhaps, anyone below 50 clearly considers "whites" as a legitimate group.

You people are retarded.

Just eat whatever you want and die whenever you want.

Nobody gives a flying fuck.

Jesus Christ this board's full of faggots.

t. retard who knows nothing about injecting

comparing skimmed "milk" is the protestantism of milk

No he is right you're retarded ching chang

t. soyboy

Tradthot concernshills btfo so hard it was heard around the globe.

Old fag detected

Yeah but still childess man who cares about looks and what other people say. Thanks McJewess I will stay away from soy, eat red meat and take c1000 everyday.

No he's not.
In France people make a clear difference between the white French and the rest, and they consider white Englishmen or Germans as much closer to them than "new French", even if most people would refuse to admit it publicly (which might be why cucks thinks white nationalism doesn't really exist in Europe)

Man these are some real basic bitch arguments, fresh on the civic nationalism train are you?

I have no idea. The Golden One has that look about him, too (except for when he grows his beard out).

nobody gives a fuck about france or uk they're bascially JewSA 2.0. You dont know shit- Ask any european nationalist if they want their country flooded with fucking russians or swedes or poles or germans or whatever they say no

"McCarthy" is a knacker name

He's like 10 years older than her, like 35 or something. Pretty decent deal if you ask me, getting a woman 10 years younger than you.

>manlet soyboy who roids has above average testosterone Level
>imagine my shock.jpg

this guy doesn`t even look impressive. I was in better shape when I was literally a fucking teenager

>"He was previously Vegetarian and drank whey and at cheese and eggs."

Well with a comparison like that it's no wonder she's FOR soy, he'd be getting estrogen out the arse if the only protein he ate was dairy.

You look like someone that should be on a Hitler Youth poster.

I a shit ton of milk and cheese and eggs and im probably two times bigger than you and 10 times manlier

Whey is LOADED with estrogen.
Trust me I tried bulking once with whey as the main protein and my nipples started protruding and became sore.

Stay away from dairy.

>this guy doesn`t even look impressive. I was in better shape when I was literally a fucking teenager

You remind me of those beer belly dads who recount their days they almost made the nationals.

I hope they have regulations in cuckland that prevent farmers from pumping the cows full of hormones to keep them producing - otherwise you're fucked cunt.

Why is he yellow?

dude I`m only 24. But seriously, there are so many fitness b-celebrities nowadays. Who is watching this shit?