Nig suicide

Hey Sup Forums nigger here. After awhile of lurking here, I've realised that I'm subhuman & the planet would be better off without my kind. I'll be commiting suicide soon, but how do I convince my family that they are subhuman & should all die?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4LfJnj66HVQ
youtube.com/watch?v=-ct_DEMK6ZI&t=3s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Black people have a lot of value. I am sorry to hear you are depressed.
I wish I could give you a hug.

>Taking memes seriously

How racist of you to assume niggers are that stupid. He’s been redpilled. He can handle the truth. Don’t coddle him. He’s right blacks don’t have much value. I don’t think he should commit suicide though. As long as he doesn’t have children that’s good enough

No need to explain anything to them, Just throw their welfare check, some fried chicken, and a few menthols into a river, problem should sort itself out. they do? Like what?

kill them first you stupid nigger. They will just fall into nig on nig statistic and no one will ever care again.

dont kill urself boi
i was depressed when i realized that i have B rh- blood ,i added my brown hair and hazel eyes to this i realized i am not white. But instead of killing myself i became fetish artist and im promoting degeneracy and gettin money from it, find ur place in the circle of life boi, cheers
since i am genetically ashkenazi i am shilling for jews now , you should become a kang or smth.

Return to your homeland, black man.

You're alright lad just marry an above average intelligence black woman and have some above average intelligence black kids and raise the average up that little bit. I hate niggers but that doesn't mean all black people are shit, there are always exceptions to rules. I've got no problem with a black man who is also an upstanding citizen.

If you've realized that & accept it then you're not really subhuman. Just someone who has to go through the process of becoming a true overman. A lord of your own destiny,

Take out a bunch of nogs first. Go where they hang out.

you are not subhuman. despite what pol says every race is equal. This is a fact. Every race is different just because blacks are different in there skill sets does not make them subhuman. Please don't kill yourself. I believe in you :)

Don't!!! you must go to Sweden and black their women! stop feeling down, you're a Kang.

>I'll be commiting suicide soon
Don't, you're smart enough to realize the truth and therefore have value as you aren't like the majority of your kind.
Instead of killing yourself fight the good fight.
Educate yourself, get into positions of power and help us and your people, PLEASE!

You're probably a black person, not a nigger. Make black children, raise a strong family, fight against niggeracy. I believe in you.

OP we could use niggers like you
You could be the next malcom x, uniting the nigger world together to stand against the jews and zionism
You should redpill your fellow nogs and get them to work with us to take down the ZOG.

PRE NATAL GENETIC CARE

Self-reflection proves that you're not a nigger.
No need to kys senpai.

What the fuck, bro? If anything, what you SHOULD do is find a black QT with a good mind/education and make high-quality black kids. That's how racial gene-pools get improved - through selective breeding. It's a long process, but you can be part of it. Europeans weren't always in good shape; it took a long time to breed the "stock" that swept over the modern world. That won't happen if you just drop out of the race entirely.

or perhaps educate your people and set them on a better path so we can defeat the jew as allies

I knew a nice, articulate black guy who killed himself by drinking black boot polish. He was a good guy- couldn't fit in with niggers or whites. Very lonely.

You don't need to an hero nigger, just go back to Africa. Convince the rest to do so as well.

Or you can try to change the subhuman status of your race by achiving something in your life as a representative of your race.

>every race is equal
this is a fact
>every race is different

dont kys..put down the nigger rap...get a wife and learn a trade. start a family...stay away from jewry and niggerdom

youtu.be/4LfJnj66HVQ

But your people have given so much to the world please don't user!

White person here, don't do it, bro. This board is mostly a cathartic space for us to vent our frustration over our own sad state of affairs. Don't take it too seriously.

Smart niggers should move back to africa and lead it. What they lack there are people like you that have some kind of brain activity

blacked.com

Come to this african country.
Or do many blacks not know this country even exists?

this

Kill them before you kill yourself.
Probably wont even make the news but you'll be doing the right thing

Chill out man, no need to do something so extreme. Just live to a grand goal in life and be a shining example to your community.

I will give you one of my rarest pepes.

No, don’t kill yourself. Just enjoy your life

join alt-right or something and start preaching redpills and right wing conspiracy theories to confuse the libtards for the lulz

value is subjective, if you are a good person, your value will be better than the value of some white worthless soyboy. killing youself is just diminishing your value.

>the absolute state of right wing politics
>all these crackers trying to coddle him

coons are fucking hilarious man

do black people a favor and kill yourself right fucking now you weak retard

Don't take the memes too seriously.

If you're not sure what you want to do in life, save up a bit of money and go travelling.

You dont have to kill yourself. Promote black seccesionism and nationalism and try to build something better for your people. Unless you want whites to build something good for your people in that case you should kill yourself.

Fpbp don't kill yourself. Blacks like yourself are valuable because you can red pill other blacks

>redpill other blacks
You can’t redpill niggers

>swede
>white

Don't suicide yourself based nig, that's not the solution. Become a better person and life a decent life. Such is a path of the righteous man.

Blackanon here, been in your boat.

take the meds

What about Malcolm X, he admitted slavery was good a good thing and hated white democrats playing pretend to niggers

Dont kill yourself, go back to Africa. Dont know about US but here in Europe people are simply pissed off because you dont belong here.
Make Africa Great (not again because was only great once when we had our colonies) and live an happy live in your country of origin.

Gotta ask, why do you guys spend your time on Sup Forums so much, it feels like you would have to hate yourself to be here that often. We hardly even see poo's anymore because of the ridiculing.

Dont listen to the children larping on this board. You were made in the image of God as were any white, asian, etc. Just because we dont want our homelands overrun by different races doesnt mean we hate you.

well this is pol, the most ethically diverse white identity movement, more diverse than BLM or ANTIFA.

Take advantage of the opportunities you have in burgerstan and either stay (they imported you) or heck off back to Africa and help them out with your newfound knowledge. Just stay the fuck out of yurop!

>1 post by this id

Everyone on this board is a complete retard. Think for yourself, value yourself

Keep fighting user mental health is no joke.

because Sup Forums tells us the truth that noone else will. No matter how painful, the truth is to be respected.

but at least we don't shit in the streets, so there's that.

Checkd

I can respect that, the truth can definitely be hard to swallow.

>All these american flags telling nigger to stay alive and breed

What the fuck is with you amerimutts and your nigger fetishes? Literally telling a negroid human vermin to breed... wtf.

OP, kill yourself and take some of your race with you. Do it.

just castrate yourself, we still need good hearted nogs like you, as long as you dont breed.

See the light, take the glorious pill

youtube.com/watch?v=-ct_DEMK6ZI&t=3s

>We hardly even see poo
they're still there, some are not living in pooland

ok

Make the decision for them

If this is real see a doctor user, stay off pol, the memes aren't real.

How about instead of that, try and fix your people. Make them worth saving.

I don’t hate your people, in fact I think most people on Sup Forums want the best for you and your people, we just want what’s best for whites first. If we have to remove you to improve the lives of whites, that’s what we have to do, but no one here would take pleasure in it.

We don’t hate you, just stay away from us and try to help your community.

Actually this is pretty funny user. But it is a good time to mention that yes we are all flawed humans and color is only skin deep. The only sub-human is the one that thinks any race is superior. Now I want to take this opportunity to say fuck you to all you faggots who are unironically racists. Fuck you hard. Fuck you long time. Fuck you until your asshole is bloody and prolapsed.

Don't die user
If you are not a muslim then you're okay!

>>finally find nig nog self reflective enough to kill self
>"Please, based nigger, have kids"

So this is why this place is called cuckchan

>brown telling me not to be racist
How very brown of you. I don’t think whites are superior, but I care about them a lot more.

Do you think your family is actually the best family, or do you just love them more than other families?

Hope you will be Aryan in next life mate. Best if luck convincing your family to do the right thing

Don't kill yourself; we make fun of ignorance. If you notice it, point it put in a smart way (aka redpill; banter).

Just dont act like uncle Ruckus.

One nigger killing himself solves nothing, one nigger redpilling his friends? That could be good.

>a fucking leaf

My man, there is a huge difference between niggers and black people. Don't kill yourself, you must be one of the ones that still give value to society.

Relax and don’t take anything you see on Sup Forums seriously. Were just being edgy lil memers and if someone claims they are being serious they are either baiting or under age.

Don't do it

checked

a kraut calling me a mutt..hilarious.

at the end of the day we love you user
don't die

you don't actually need to kill yourself, it's enough if you knew your place and returned to africa where you came from. if you'd rather kill yourself than to do that then sure, go ahead.

I'll take you in as my house nigger

I don't offer niggers advice, but if I were one I'd without a doubt kms.

>convince my family
you don't
do the responsible thing and kill them all yourself
then finish it by killing yourself

Do it nigger!

t. Reddidfag
This was probably the first time you postet something that isn't a slide/bait thread. Kill yourself too

get some niggers with you by commiting mass murder. that way you also show the world niggers reallyare violent

How fucking stupid are you that you can be driven to suicide by /pol. You must have no willpower whatsoever.

Shut the fuck pathetic castrates, soyboys and mutts. Nigger must shoot himself in his homo erectus brain.
DO IT NIGGER!

Finally someone with some sense.

thank you based russia

DO IT

Being black doesn't make you a nigger This is a misconception that I see regularly. There is a massive difference between a nigger and an educated black man with a good morale that was raised in a good neighborhood by good parents.

Yes you have subhuman genes, you don't have to kill yourself, just DON'T reproduce.

Don't kill yourself man.

Contrary to popular belief, Sup Forums does not hate black people because they're black. We hate blacks because they're constantly bashing us for slavery which we had nothing to do with sine we weren't born then, asking for handouts and being used by kikes to destabilize our society. White nationalists get along with black nationalists. We like Malcolm X here and also Thomas Sowell. We also like the Hoteps. Be a Hotep and enlighten the black community.We need more blacks to be like you.

Many blacks don't know anything

Jesus christ wtf are you cunts on about. Stop trying to speak to the ooga booga.

Hey nigger KILL YOURSELF. You are worthless in every respect. Better yet make sure to take your single mother out with you before she spawns more puss in the shape of niggers. I know you won't find your father to kill but ey chances are that will take care of itself. Seriously do it. Stream it so I can watch you subhuman shit monkey

the thing nobody gets

>baby's first day on Sup Forums

Why would you listen lol? White people are losing their women to us, its a fear response. We outlasted Neanderthals, we will outlast them too. What we should do is start building our own nuclear bunkers with some space for the white women so we can be comfortable while they kill each other on the surface for other stupid reasons #morenukes4whitey

>but how do I convince my family that they are subhuman & should all die?

kek
the power of pol.
really user, dont do it. just live your life, read a good book, take a walk, life your life