What is the biggest redpill?

What is the biggest redpill?

Other urls found in this thread:

bolde.com/im-trying-optimistic-dating-guys-making-tough/
youtube.com/watch?v=aO0JLDf6IMU
youtube.com/watch?v=avbIhMi9OWg
youtube.com/channel/UCjAFO7xz5UotUfIzvd_xXDA/videos
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

There are no tits on the internet. Grow up.

That you and your country men are property of the Rothschild queen.

The biggest redpill is realizing the truth: There is not just one big redpill, there is a crate full of them. And once you start taking them, you can't stop, you're craving authenticity, honesty and the truth, even if it burns you from the inside.

that feminism and sex in the city ruined many a formerly young girl that they could ride the cock carousel until a rich white knight came along and saved her from her life of working as a barmaid
bolde.com/im-trying-optimistic-dating-guys-making-tough/

Flat earth

When you realize that mathematically the Holocaust is an impossible fairy tale.

That the rabbit hole is endless and literally almost no one gives a shit. You'd be lucky to have a friend or two who are truly uncucked who understand you but for the most part... Yeah, you're on your own with this.

I wouldn't take it back, though.

The Christ pill

Patience. Cold, calm patience.

The line on the detergent cap makes you use about 20% more per load than you actually need to

jews did 9/11

That letting the juice win would be good in the longterm because it would end in disaster, probably by the imported savages.

>There are were no ancient aliens, just beings who inhabited the earth before a great cataclysm, after which they ventured into the solar system.
>Gods from mythologies are these beings returning to earth long ago to get humanity started up again.
>Beings were blond eyed humanoids with advanced technology, and thus the Aryans were the 'chosen people's of these beings.
>Demiurge is the being that originally created earth.
>'God's' chosen people are the servants of the demiurge.
>Bring about destruction of ancient knowledge by introducing abrahamic destructive religions.
>You guys know the rest up until the white genocide situation we find ourselves in today.

That these threads are data mining opinions of Sup Forums for political reasons.

Flat earth because it proves the existence of a creator

IM JUST ABOUT READY TO BLOW MY LID OFF

The holocaust was a lie

The fact that there is none. Everyone has an agenda, accepting ideas from others as facts does not make you "enlightened", just makes you another sheep. Read it all, experience what you can, make your own opinion and use that knowledge.

The Mandela Effect is real.

The Hadron Collider was supposed to be shut down in late 2012 for maintenance but stayed open to run tests due to the discovery of the Higg's Boson. During this time they caused a ripple in the universe and caused people from "parallel" universes to become merged. More on parallel later. This caused a lot of things which never should have interacted to suddenly be merged into the same "universe." Most of the changes were mundane and go unnoticed; a flower in the garden is a different color, a sign you drove by once is no longer there, ect. But the ones that do get noticed are the pop culture ones. So take a look at this chart and tell me which "universe" you are from.

On the subject of parallel universes, Douglas Adams actually describes this pretty well.

>The first thing to realize about parallel universes, the Guide says, is that they are not parallel.
>It is also important to realize that they are not, strictly speaking, universes either, but it is easiest if you try and realize that a little later, after you've realized that everything you've realized up to that moment is not true.
>The reason they are not universes is that any given universe is not actually a thing as such, but is just a way of looking at what is generally known as the WSOGMM, or Whole Sort of General Mish Mash. The Whole Sort of General Mish Mash doesn't actually exist either, but it is just the sum total of all the different ways there would be of looking at it if it did.
>The reason they are not parallel is the same reason that the sea is not parallel. It doesn't mean anything. You can slice the Whole Sort of General Mish Mash any way you like and you will generally come up with something that someone will call home.

the incredible lengths the jews went through from photos to camps to eyewitness testimonies to hoax something in the wake of the most devastating war the world had ever seen because reasons

What about understanding the motives, reasons, thoughts, outcomes, etc. of every "idea"

this youtube.com/watch?v=aO0JLDf6IMU

but its really hard to swallow, be careful

Biggest redpill is that there is no actual redpill.

>What is the biggest redpill?
Niggers are the pinnacle of human evolution

you already consumed the two reddest pills, the Jew and the woman questions, but you’ve become addicted and insensible and is always looking for the pill that will give you that same sensation again.

You want the true red pill here it is

>“For this is the way God loved the world: He gave his one and only Son, so that everyone who believes in him will not perish but have eternal life. For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but that the world should be saved through him. The one who believes in him is not condemned. The one who does not believe has been condemned already, because he has not believed in the name of the one and only Son of God.”
John 3:16-18

Forgot to change flag

This and the Holohoax
God i fucking hate kikes

Source

Columbine will always choose Harlequin over Pierrot

Being a Volcel is redpill

I said that you shouldn't accept ideas as facts, not that you shouldn't try to understand them. I guess what I'm saying is that there is always room for doubt. That will make you dig for answers to your own questions.

See:

That the western world's low productivity rates is mostly due to the forced hiring of women and minorities in more prominent job roles. This "productivity puzzle" comes down to a choice: diversity or higher efficiency, never both.

What's the flat earth explanation of satellites again?

'Everything in the world is about sex except sex. Sex is about power.'

Sex is about love and procreation desu, unless you're a degenerate

They simply does not exist outside your imagination and the cgi pictures from NASA. Indoctrination is a powerful tool.

So like......cell phones? How do those work?

Red pills are a crutch for the mentally incompetent.

What do you prescribe?

That’s super blue pill mate. Sex is about Marriage and finding a life long partner. Everything else is just politics

That nothing matters

Traditional Catholicism

thats black pill

also come over to the cool thread

I knew Britbongs were the biggest cucks on this board.

All black pills are just deep blue pills.

That threads like these exist to make Sup Forums irrelevant and chaotic so we never organize and rise against the establishment

That right wingers are seriously retarded. This is the greatest paradox one must face here.

Do that and you'll earn your way to the next level

Stop shilling your incel bullshit.

Honestly, the most prevalent one? Faggots.
> everyone around you pedestalizes and worships faggots
> everyone around you also claims that everyone around you persecutes and despises faggots

As for the most fast-working one in pushing you away from mainstream leftist causes? Feminism and tumblr.

The only constant in life is death. Even western civilization will fall

This is an anime theme shitposting site commiefag, ain't organizing shit ever.

>What is the biggest redpill?

youtube.com/watch?v=avbIhMi9OWg

Think for yourself.

This is fake news.
Brands update their logos all the time.

stomping down the drain

White men racemix more than white women.

It is the only path to true bants

That you should read Nietzsche.

Gasoline is actually concentrated nigger farts

From what I remember Zarathustra was way to individualistic to be fashioned into any sort of real redpilled nationalistic sentiment. Could you elaborate on what passages, aside from self improvement and discovery, that would lead you to believe he would condone such collectivist organization? I know he has passages on "man is a bridge" and also in praise of Kings, though it's been a while.

Sup Forums is full of socially inept retards.

Listening to anything that goes on here is not going to help you in life.

the mother of all redpills
we are living in a matrix

When you learn that there are five powers in the world, Russia China Israel Saudi Arabia and USA

That Russia and China got woke to Israel.
Israel wants Syria, SA wants Iran. They want this to cut Russia entire lifeline to the world off. Iran and Syria are the last pillars in the way of the zionists.

The NSA and the CIA are in a proxy war against one another. The NSA is woke to Israel as well and the CIA is infiltrated. NSA provides Assange with his leaks and a small group of them(NSA) are the people who post under the name of Q. NSA is not our friend, not our biggest enemy either.

Trump's support of SA and Israel I'd not actually support. It's building them up only to let them fall. Once the missles start flying watch policy flip. He's giving them rope, not hope.

-ps

Stars are not what they appear to be. Absolute night terrors about this shit now.

Women are inferior to men and completely useless outside of breeding and should be locked up into underground breeding caverns.

Absolute truth is worthless. We see the world in a prism of our own bias. Society runs on an easily digestible narrative of good vs evil, and as soon as you begin to question this thin translucent fabric of manufactured reality you become a problem.

Everything is connected. We are guided into a false sense of security by a supreme ignorance of our own folly. Challenge yourself into looking beyond the veil of your own ignorance and you will see the world for what it is.

That's the true redpill.

Phone towers, radio waves.
Check mate rounders.

>my measure of the object universe is advertising logos

this is like a sad dystopian story were the amerimutt only has tv to look at and must draw all its conclusions from there

>Beings were blond eyed humanoids

WE

Oh okay, so basically phone towers alone are relaying that trillions of phone interactions every day. I didn't know they were that powerful!

>lol dude satelites can do everything NASA told me so it must be true
>wtf no phone towers cant do that NASA told me

Phone towers + satellites

Allah is the one true god and Muhammad, peace be upon his followers, is the one true prophet

Can't even comprehend the truth of flat earth how can you know the power of radio waves? Tesla even said the ionoshpere can transmit signals.

so they bounce signals off of the ionosphere to reach a phone on another continent? How does the signal reach it's target? Just super precise trajectory or what?

Islam is the only true religion, my friend.

Lots of phone towers and specific frequencies for the many different providers. Ever wonder why iPhone and Samsung are king, because they want everyone to use similar frequency, easier for the towers to transmit.
Also, the rounder theory doesn't make sense. Ssttelites in space? Flat earth clearly doesn't need that no curves.

Okay. So where do all the rockets go?

We ought to remember who and what EVERYONE REALLY IS - Pure Consciousness, which is INFINITE AND ETERNAL, experiencing life in a temporary human form. You can do ANYTHING YOU WANT TO DO and you can be ANYONE YOU WANT TO BE, while still facing the karmic consequences of your actions. They want us to think that the average person is powerless to positively change the world, but the TRUTH is that we have INFINITE POWER - both individually AND collectively. There's only one of us here. If you hit yourself on the head with a baseball bat, they'll put you in a mental hospital, yet that's EXACTLY what people are doing on a global scale. You can call Pure Consciousness 'God' if you want, but I don't because the word 'God' has religious connotations that I would rather avoid. Religion is the McDonald's of spirituality.

What we need to do is to raise our level of consciousness, both individually AND collectively. If even one person raises his or her level of consciousness, it has a ripple effect that benefits EVERYONE ELSE, even if they don't believe any of this stuff - and this is because 'reality' itself is HOLOGRAPHIC in nature. One of the ways that they have manipulated us so deeply for so long is by suppressing our sense of the possible. What we call 'reality' is COMPLETELY ILLUSORY and therefore MALLEABLE - and they KNOW THIS, while most other people DO NOT. EVERYTHING IS ILLUSORY, EXCEPT PURE CONSCIOUSNESS ITSELF. This means that NOTHING is impossible (indeed, even the word 'impossible' itself literally says "I'm possible!"). People are AWAKENING to a MORE EXPANDED CONCEPTION of the world and life in general and this is a PROFOUNDLY GOOD THING. We owe it to our innate intelligence to QUESTION EVERYTHING and that includes EVERYTHING that I tell you. We have the power to transform this prison illusion into a PARADISE ILLUSION, so let's USE that power. (end of part 1)

Oil is an unlimited resource that comes from nature. All those wars fought for nothing.

That life has no inherent meaning, and when you are dead, and everyone you ever knew are dead aswell, it won't matter what you spent your measely 80-90 years on.

(start of part 2) We are all one - and the beauty of this is that we don't have to be cucks despite this fact (and it IS a fact). We can STILL protect Western Civilisation and save the white race from extinction. We ought to embrace nationalist principles to protect Western Civilisation and save the white race from extinction even while REMEMBERING who and what WE REALLY ARE - Pure Consciousness (which is INFINITE AND ETERNAL) experiencing life in a temporary human form. Our TRUE STATE, our TRUE NATURE and our TRUE IDENTITY is Pure Consciousness and Pure Consciousness is ALL-PERFECT AND EVER-PERFECT. We are SIMULTANEOUSLY one yet different in our oneness in much the same way that the waves of an ocean are one with that ocean but are also unique in and of themselves in that each wave has its own shape, speed and size. I think that's pretty neat. What we call 'reality' is HOLOGRAPHIC in nature, so we are in fact smaller versions of the whole (which you can call 'God', if you want). Every part of the whole contains the whole and, to be more accurate, IS the whole. And just as a drop of water contains the same qualities as an entire ocean of water, we likewise contain all that exists within us - but merely on a smaller scale. From unconditional love we ALL sprang and to unconditional love we ALL return. I am another you and you are another me. There is no death, only transference of consciousness. There are no answers, only choices. There are no hallucinations, only shifts in perception. There are no laws, only habits. There are no coincidences, only synchronicities. There are no truths, only experiences. There is no separateness, only oneness. Heaven and Earth shall pass away, but my message shall NEVER pass away. The message is more important than the messenger. (end)

There is only one red pill the arcanum, you will find it here
youtube.com/channel/UCjAFO7xz5UotUfIzvd_xXDA/videos

start with the playlists

YEs ma man

Up then down. No one has ever died in space. Makes you think. Because we've never been there.

>1 post by this ID
Slide thread.

sage
a
g
e

okay, how about other celestial bodies being round? are they flat too and are just facing us with the flat side?

How does the flat earth society explain time zones?

obama's birth cert is 100% a forgery

Why are you acknowledging them?

It does no one any good. They're literally nigger level retarded.

Made up projections from NASA
Easy way to separate where the sun shines, duh.

The biggest red pill will always be the mainstream medias ability to pass off subliminal messaging as news. Fear mongering, depressing information that guides your decision making processes on a daily basis into the arms of advertising and biased political views. Advertising alone has gone way past too much in my opinion. Have you ever tried to count how many adverts, logos, headlines, signs etc that you see on a daily basis? You may see this as normal or unimportant but the psycological impacts of this way of life start to show after a while.

e.g. we all know how unhealthy McDonalds is. If you don't then check out the movie 'super size me'. Yet there is a McDonalds in every resonably sized town in the UK. It is advertised in newspapers, on buses, on trains and even at sports events. The UK government understands the impact of advertising on health though because cigarette advertising is banned and all cigarettes sold in shops now have the health risks and possible dangers printed on them in a way that is more visible than the design of the box itself.

They have basically replaced cigarette advertising with their own views on smoking because they see the power in advertising and the affect it has on people. So why allow beer adverts? Fast food adverts? Adverts showing fast cars? Joining the military can be particularly bad for you health, why advertise that?

Real sustainable power doesnt come from wealth or violence historically. It comes from the ability to influence others and in getting someone to behave a certain way you have power over them. Subliminal messaging is that power in western societies. Its the ultimate form of control because those under its influence are unaware of or ignore its presence, and the fact that it now appears normal in society now means that people are less likely to take the red pill

No but I'm genuinly curious. It must have been a topic of conversation at some point, and it would have been cool if anyone here happened to know how they would explain it.