>Greek toilet 2017
It's almost like Gayreeks have regressed since the time of Plato and Socrates

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YbYWhdLO43Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They say its comfy to shit on those

Nice meme flag almost like you are hiding something

Ancient greeks =/ Current Greek inhabitants

This is what French motorway toilets look like from my memories of driving there.

That must have been 10 or 15 years ago. They're normal shitters everywhere now. Don't remember the last time I saw a hole-in-floor in France.

Kek. Had to learn how to use one of these in the military. Was not a fan. Pretty common in a lot of countries

They also have port-o-potties designed for the same thing. So on a military base in Iraq (for example) youll have a mens bathroom, a womens, and then a third option for street shitters and the like. Pretty neat, and disgusting

I was in the south of France in August and there was a swimming pool with toilets like this in the changing room

Greek plumbing is notoriously shit... Thats actually a decent clean one . The Greeks are filthy bastards and normally leave their toilets covered in shit

True, it ain't the same sitting on a toilet that was sat on buy who knows who and could probably done anything on it. Not to talk how unhealthy it is to sit on the toilet.

Squatting to poop is redpilled.

Saw those even in northern Italy like a decade ago.

Who's they? Gooks and Semites?

Squatting to poop is much healthier though
And you wont have to touch a disgusting toilet seat

>Regressed

Do you even know what the word fucking means? Do you honestly think they had ceramic sitting toilets during the times of Plato and Socrates?

It is not comfy, but it is more hygienic and easier to maintain, considering it is a public one. Given a choice at some gasstation, i'd rather use this one rather than expose my buttcheeks to unknown, unless it's squeaky clean.

Even in the aries?

If nothiing else, they don't shit on the sidewalk as members of a certain other formerly advanced culture do.

Based

This is a compromise between loo culture and street culture.

>It is not comfy

Are you fat to the point that you need to sit down and shit to recuperate strength?

>EU shill shitting on Greeks.

Actually, shitting like that, in a squat position, is better for your bowels. True, I read it in a book.

>Greece 2017
>pic is stamped as 2006
Slide thread, IGNORE

I love squat shitting in the woods

How the fuck is shitting in a hole in the floor more hygienic than a toilet are you fucking insane

Why did you hide your flags?

squatting is the true redpill

cause you don't put your ass cheeks on it boy
A modern toilet is just a pipe you sit on connected to the floor

Your ass won't catch diseases and stds. Well you can put paper towels on a normal toilet seat and that sorta protects you, but still.

>Literally a meme flag uprising
Feels good to be master race

indeed

>go to Greece on holiday
>need a shite because of dodgy food
>pull down pants
>squat
>take a shit
>shit splatter lands on back of pants
>walk around stinking of shit all day
>visible shit splatter on pants
>people think I'm Indian

>Greek toilet 2017
>says 2006 on photo

kys
t. t*rk

Everyone except europeans go like that. I find it kind of wierd, especially in china where there are a 20cm gap under the stalls so when you go you will have your dick hanging out for all to see while taking a shit. Also wiping and standing like that is just wierd.

youtube.com/watch?v=YbYWhdLO43Q

why not muhammad?

Yeah Hellenes were BLACK not wh*Te

this