I notice that there is a lot less american flags on here. Good

I notice that there is a lot less american flags on here. Good.

Fucking saved

Divide and Conquer shill

maybe theyre all still asleep because its bong oclock

San Miguel Arcángel, defiéndenos en la batalla. Sé nuestro amparo contra la perversidad y las asechanzas del enemigo. Reprímelo Dios, Te pedimos humildemente, y tú Príncipe de la Milicia Celestial, arroja al infierno a Goblino y a otros muttos malignos, que andan por el mundo para la perdición de las almas. Amén

That becuz everyone is America is eating breakfast right now u muslim dumdum. Im gonna eating 50 pancakes today! I bet you are 2 POOR two eat that many pancakes for breakfast!

fagmerimutt

kek

Same
Idk why tho

Fuck Americans. They are the proudest of people (good quality) but even when they shouldn't be proud they are STILLproud (bad quality)

FUCK AMERICANS

Love that one. Also they probably got proxies to say stupid shit under other people's flags.

We're asleep you dumb Muslim.

Also cool pic Achmed! Mind bringing it to the hwite house to show me?

>be 100% white
>30% white Ahmed tells you you're not white
I see you're projecting

>Posting while asleep

Nice try Tyrone Goldstein

...They're all yellow.

We are still here , only the European ones though, thank God
> you know some of us are still left in this shithole, right?

Trump's my president you Mongolian rape baby, I can shitpost while asleep.

BASED BLACKMERICAN

Popery is from satan, user

I regret that I have only one upvote to give you

Ayyyy make way for the snackmeds!

I keep seeing these amerimutt pics. Not sure they will have the effect that you desire. It's kind of hard to see them not having the reverse effect, actually. There has always been a tendency for europoors to fundamentally misunderstand the elements and dynamics of american culture.

But by all means, keep going.

Hurr Durr time of day

Some people can't handle being bullied by nobodies on a Chinese fortune cookie bulletin board.

Lost a lot of Swedes during the Swedecuck era too. Or at least they switched to meme flags.

your country is shit

>Or at least they switched to meme flags

No meme flags back then newfag

>implying ameriwhites get affected by something targetted to the mutts

Is it true that people have been getting warned/banned for posting mutts on the /ptg/ threads?

Fuck off with this shit. You're either a shill who wants to divide white people further by driving a wedge between Americans and Europeans or you're just a total fucking retard.

The end result is the same either way: a lot of Americans who dislike Europeans and vice versa. No intelligent man would think that is a good idea unless it served his agenda.

People get banned for posting these, period because it's discord spam. At this point, the only people who post in these threads are memeflags.

I wouldn't be surprised if the 'le 56% face' meme is actually a jidf operation with help from leftypol.

The eternal mutt

shit is so fake
sage

It just gets everyone bickering and bitching about eachothers countries and arguing over petty shit and slides real discussion.
Racial purity spiraling is definitely a DnC shill tactic.
>italians arent white
>slavs arent white
>swedes are all cucks
>bongs are all pakis
Same shit different package.
Im pretty sure not even genuine mutts would be bothered by this meme.
The original was around for a while and nobody cared, everyone thought it was pretty funny.
Then we got 1000 variations practically overnight, now we have entire threads dedicated to spamming the meme.
Actual conversation gets derailed by amerimutt spam now, thats really the only thing anyone is bothered by.

the fucking nerve on you people
you are the absolute most trashiest demographic on this site, especially on this board, producing a constant diarrhea of abhorrent posts and vastly lowering the already abysmal quality of this place

there no D&C, people legitimately despise americhimps

>McDonald's Grease
Top kek

Why do you kikes and shitskins think we care about this at all. Whites don't attack other whites. Every time you Euro-invader parasites post this ridiculous shit your yarmulke/shitskin is showing.

>Italy
>White

Wew lad

whiter than u mahumad :)

>t. literal mongolian rapebaby

Isn't there a verse somewhere in the koran condemning bullying, Achmed?

who makes these things

54% is still a majority.

>Mamma mia, that mediterranean sun my fellow whites, am I right?

Good thing that the sun doesn't shine here that often. Better be a white mongol than drop the sphagetti tutti frutti. Never drop the sphagetti, goy.

This isnt going to make anyone dislike anyone, it will just slide the board, derail conversation, and lower overall post quality.
Its obviously shilling, but dont give them more credit than they deserve.
I understand peoples need for an outlet to express their frustration towards american greatness, but are you really so blinded by this jealously to see nothing odd about 1000 versions of a meme popping up overnight?

kys

>turanic ""humour""

More like everyone is united to shit on you

>everything I don't like is a shill

You have to go back to your sphagetti, you sun-dried tomato kike.

>american greatness
you people are walking stereotypes

>posts amerimutts because he is bullied by finns
When will someone end this vicious cycle of memes?

It's so pathetic honestly. You all feel inferior to us Americans, something which has been instilled into you since day one.

And now you all gang up to peddle your vicious remarks and slander. Just remember though at the end of the day, when we get off our keyboards and come back to reality, only a certain country is going to get to face the thing we all crave and desire.

Freedom

Anyone dumb enough to fall for such an obvious psyop by you cucks shouldn't be here anyway.

Proud white American here.

It's early in the morning.

Stfu who gives a shit,why can you guys not talk about anything other than brother wars

Is this pasta?

>overnight
My dear ledditor, the amerimutt meme has been around since at least 2015.
As for the "overnight" meme, you're wrong on that as well. Tons of new OC is coming out even to this day.
If you want a hugbox go back to r/thedonald.

fucking lol

Of course, when you can't take the banter or when the joke is on you is it obviously a conspiracy theory by JDF shills.

Didn't see you american flags say the same shit about divide and conquer and organized shilling in "POO IN THE LOO" threads,or Britbongistan/"Part and Parcel" threads or "pay debts threads". If this meme has proven anything is how badly amerifats take banter.

>be 100% white
>some mixed 3% white mongrel tells me I'm not white

You wish faggot

*claps*
I miss the americlap meme

brilliant

I like my flag

They aren't even white. You can't expect logic from a pizzaboy.

>everyone is yellow
*"brilliant!"
>Muslim bants

>They aren't even white.
>implying this is a bad thing

You do realize that our country has the world's strongest military right? We could take on the whole world and win. Never in the world has a civilization lived for as long as us AND without losing a single war

I actually am a mutt (1/4 hapa) and I find this meme hilarious. The only people you Eurofags are triggering are the white nationalist types that want to delude themselves into believing the USA is some sort of white ethnostate or close to becoming one.

>literally finland

Lol k

You Europeans and your forced memes are hilarious

>MUH FREEDUMZ MUH GUNZ

you are the hand, jews are the brain. your army without jews controlling it is just a joke

The majority are made by Hisperic. Still being made everyday and dumped on the Sup Forums and Sup Forums discords to destroy the board through circlejerking. I'm guessing you didn't want a real answer tho.

>forced memes

Its like you didnt even read my posts.
The fact I have read this exact same canned response to completely different posts doesnt exactly make me think this is not a shill campaign.