One Piece 860

>teleports behind katakuri
>"nothing personal"
Who here hype for /ourguy/ to fight?

Ichiji will need Sanji to save him.

Big Mom's crew has some really broken powers.

>Reiju wearing pants
Hot damn

>ichiji will get killed by a jelly bean

Leave Big Mom and her sweet commanders to me!

After all these immensely useful and creative DFs I really want to see how Oda will be able to make an arc focused on Zoans be on the same level.

He'll probably focus on their side-effects.
I forgot, but could Jack really cause droughts or was it just a title?

Do you guys think we will see commander snack?

Some people think they were the tall chick manspreading on the last page.

In real life, animals have all sorts of small effects that are technically superhuman, because humans are either worse at them or can't do them at all. Unfortunately, Oda hasn't shown an interest in that.

Even with superhuman capabilities, Fishman Island had a huge abandoned ship crashing into the island, Punk Hazard's climate was altered because of Logias, Dressrosa's population was turned into toys and people forgot about them, Pica changed the whole geography of the island, Doflamingo's birdcage enclosed the island, Big Mom's homies are ubiquitous in WCI, etc.

I feel like huge events in arcs are mostly based on a DF ability recently, and unless we see some mythical Zoans I can't see something like that in Wano, maybe it will shine in its simplicity.

Literally leave Big Mama and her fags to me!

> Sweet Commanders all have food theme with Cracker, Smoothie, Snack, and Katakuri (Potato Starch)
> Mangastream names the last guy after a flower.

This is going to be the new "nakama" isn't it?

Reminder Jinbei will An Hero all over the pavement for Luffy-sama.

I hope theres literally no fighting at the wedding. Post-timeskip fights are just dbz powerup showcases.

It would be nice if the murder plan goes to hell and turns into a mexican standoff, then they have to cleverly solve it with something besides gear 5 or asspulls.

I'm sure Oda made Jinbei skip the wheel because he will need his "life years" to save Luffy at the end of the arc.

Hopefully not since translating names is silly as fuck.

>Inurashi and Nekomamushi

>How can calamityfags even compete?

At least he admitted he fucked up, but you know how Viz is, they refuses to change shit even if a mess up happens.

I was hoping Big Mom would actually be bigger.

Kaidou and Whitebeard are about the same size.

The silhouette we saw of her back in the Fishman Island arc made her look a lot bigger than she ended up being.

she looked like she'd have a MODOK body. Editors be making last minute requests.

Why does Fishman Island a drag to read? Holyshit

Kaidou was totally different in his first preview.

I can't wait for BEST GIRL to BTFO Luffycuck and his alliance

that was enies lobby nigga

it's missing the swastika

what if Shanks ate the Haki-Haki no mi?

Can we compile all the fucking stupid OP memes so I know what to filter?

>Ichiji is so strong guys
>SaNa
>muh nigga zoro XD XD XD
>jinbe's death

I'm sure i'm forgetting some

>leave X to me

Leave the Vinsmokes to me!

Ah, Viz.
When paid translator didn't quite care about the manga they translated.

It's pretty painful to read one piece's viz.
Not as painful as Nozaki's official trans but yeah.

I'm confident we'll see a mythical zoan or two. Kaido really doesn't seem that interesting compared to Big Mom.

Big Mom has
>crazy sweet themed island
>unique out there devil fruits
>allies and citizens from all species of the world
>can bring things to life with her devil fruit

Kaido has
>Wano, which is basically feudal japan, so expect lots of temples and bland cities where everyone is dressed the same
>his entire army is just buff guys that can turn into animals
>his power is just that he's strong
>no unique goals like Big Mom, he's just going to be another "strawhats free a kingdom from an evil ruler" episode

He's really not that interesting

I want to cum inside the bunny[/spoiler ]

>Sa-Na
>meme
Sweetie... Don't start

Monet is alive

Zolo*

*The Kaido

>fell from Skypiea
You don't find that slightly intimidating or interesting?

the ground was soft

going off of Cracker and Jack alone, quite easily lol

>X is Nakama
>anything with the words Monet and/or Vergo involved

Are you talking about Wano? Did you forget about Ninjas and Samurais?

Crocodile was a woman?

it's implied he had a history with ivankov because crocodile had asked a favor from him and people surmise crocodile asked to be changed.

>That bird dude

What is he? If bird minks existed there would be some on Zou. Is he from a new race?

Maybe he just like his Zoan form so much, maybe he have another model of the human-human no mi

ivankov mentioned it himself sometime during the impel down escape. probably then, I don't remember well, someone back check me. please

>what is he?
A happy merchant

Be a bit weird for him to have a flying fruit, as Pell said there's only 5 fruits that allow flying in the entire world and we already know 4 (Pell, Shiki, Lafitte, Marco), so giving the last one to some random guy seems strange.

could be a race of minks that exist only on a sky island

humans on sky islands look different then humans on the ground, so why not minks ?

maybe he is a bird who ate the hito-hito no mi model ____jew____

maybe he can't fly, or maybe Pell didn't knew all the DF in existence

So Katakuri can predict that...
>There is a bomb in the box that will explode.
>Luffy will make a big entrance.
>Someone will break the photo.
etc...
How can they possibly win over Katakuri? Something isn't right... is he going to betray BM or what?

Year of Jinbe's death

Jinbe will definitely get a tragic sacrifice this arc.
The question is if he'll actually stay dead or not.

>Zoan used to be incredibly rare
>The only walking, talking animal could because he had one too
>Now there's a race of animals and more just pop up randomly because of le whacky alice in wonderland art style

Katakuri is still using Observation Haki to predict the future, which means he's doing it in response to other characters' intents.
Luffy's entrance and the bomb in the box are both going to be out of fucking nowhere.

What's wrong with talking about Vergo?

is Shiki counted in that ? since he is kinda like half cannonish ? also technically thats levitation not flying

also if it really is just 5 then all 5 have already been seen

Pell - Falcon
Lafitte - Wings
Marco - Fire chicken
Kubo - rhinoceros beetle
Bian - Hornet

those are the 5 that give winds

other DFs like the propeller one are just DFs used in way to achinve flight by other means

those five just striaght up give you the power to fly

Does Perona DF count? thechnically she can fly too

You're not going to catch everything with just "sana". Add "u mad" as well. Because the guy does it just to bait people, and that's often one of his replies.

>Zoan used to be incredibly rare
Since when?
In the time between their introduction in Drum and the end of the Alabasta saga we already had Chopper, Dalton, Pell, Chaka, Lassoo and Ms. Merry Christmas. They were never rare.

>The only walking, talking animal could because he had one too
>Now there's a race of animals and more just pop up randomly because of le whacky alice in wonderland art style
The Minks are a totally isolated tribe you practically never see outside of Totland and Zou, so that contradicts nothing. We always knew that there were bizarre, unimaginable lands in the Grand Line that most of the world weren't aware of.

I'd argue that it actually compliments Chopper's character development. By the time they reach a literal island of Chopper's where he fits in perfectly it doesn't phase him, because he's grown past his worries about being a monster and his loneliness.

Me.

in her case thats more so Astral Projection , its not her REAL body that flys around, though she can fly around on top of her ghosts, but thats pretty much riding.

>Giant nose
>Controls the media

What did Oda mean by this?

Shiki is outright canon. He's mentioned in the manga as well as starring in Chapter 0, where he even uses his powers.

But I've always assumed that Pell specifically meant bird zoans despite his phrasing. And even if he didn't he did clarify "known devil fruits," which is probably Oda's excuse for ignoring that line.

>nose

That's a beak you ding ding dong.

>>Giant nose

It's a beak.
Also it's PBS's Big Bird who ruled the News Coo

i always assumed it just ment straight up DFs that Give you wings, not just bird

>Pell
For me the only one with reliable data about DFs is Vegapunk. I'm pretty sure the falcon and the phoenix can't be the only DF birds.
Doesn't momonosuke can fly in Dragon form too?

>A few seconds before Sanji and Pudding kiss
>Katakuri activates his CoO and bursts out laughing as he precogs Luffy's entrance
>Incapacitated by laughter and unable to stop the start of the plan

I wonder if we'll see more characters that mastered the 6 superhuman abilities. Kinda lame that it was only relevant for one arc.

>Luffy silly entrance actually saves the plan
this would be too good

So out of the 5 unique DFs, two were wasted on random and insignicant dwarves.
Funny.

he doesnt fly either he creates tangible clouds that he can grab and walk on

CARROT VS STUSSY CONFIRMED.

BRAWL OF THE CENTURY.

they both got more screen time then pell most likely

with how long Dressrosa was, hell they probabaly have had more screen time then Marco aswell

They're bound to come back at some point too as members of Luffy's fleet.

Its gonna be like terraformers where the animals have different abilities

Super Weeb TN note here:
It's important to pay attention to the way the mortician is treated. Historically people who were in contact with death were discriminated against according to the concept of kegare. This isn't the first time Oda has made reference to it(salt purifying the zombies on TB).

I always wondered who was the guy that was giving orders to those News Coo... Was it already stated before that it was a big bird?

This is genius, but I can't imagine Katakuri laughing, dude is too serious.

>Katakuri throws a jelly bean to Luffy
>It get bounced off and hits pudding

>1B Bounty pirate
>Not imbuing his jelly beans with haki

As we saw in Luffy's fight with Doffy, if Luffy uses haki he remains elastic even when hit with it.

>Queen of pleasure

So she sells sex slaves?

I would buy Carrot

Just let me see her ara ara at Robin.

Katakuri will predict with his CoO that the Jelly Bean would get bounced. This guy is OP. He's going to betray BM or something.

Robin isn't in this arc

Ignore this, I'm a idiot and replied to the wrong tab.

>Still no Doujins of Stussy inviting Carrot to join the red light district and Carrot naively agreeing

Jinbe's going to be killed by the same attack Big Mom used on Moscato in order to save Luffy.

Then brought back to life. we got a hint that the years can be returned to the body when Mont-d'Or ordered the Incarnations to retrieve them and not leave a single second behind. Once he's okay he will finally be cemented him as a Straw Hat.

Wait, did Oda confirm Stussy is dying in this arc? Goddamn I read too fast.

damn i love it when oda introduce some big names, reminded me of how big and dangerous the new world is.
these underworld kings look intimidating
>stussy
so she is also a 'big mom'?

I keep expecting a family Civil War, Smmothie vs Katakuri would tie them up nicely while Strawhats deal with the escape.

where did you read this? the translation is so shitty

>Historically people who were in contact with death were discriminated
So were Samurai and Ninja discriminated?