Christmas Poole for el Presidente

Ìf Christopher Poole aka Moot aka the God Emperor were to mount a run for the Presidency would you vote for him?

What party do you think he would run under? Does anyone know moot's politics or any of his positions on social or fiscal issues?

Finally I always thought that moot should change his name from Christopher to Christmas, because everday with moot is like Christmas.

>Moot
who is this guy?

who is that gay board deleting jewish faggot

moot would run for the libertarian party. He's very anti-censorship, anti-mass government surveillance, and pro-free speech according to some of his posts I've read over the years. Also, he's rather socially liberal but I wouldn't call him a hardcore SJW or anything.

jesse eisenberg is a flamer

Zoe Quinn, VP?

Net neutrality restoration ultra liberal free speech angle.

In fact is a puppet of google and means to federalize the shit out of the internet.

Claims now that Sup Forums has always been communist and this gives him moral high standing over other candidates as a paragon of leftist ideals.

tl;dr Pottery

Just a reminder that Sup Forums WAS CREATED BY BLACKS!

Sup Forums, originally called Fo'chanique, was an image board created by Chris "Topher Pool" Jefferson to discuss topics related to the African identity. After it became successful, white patriarchs moved in and subverted the website to keep People of Color down.

M00T WAS A PROUD BLACK MAN! SPREAD THE TRUTH!

fukcing kek

Checked and kekked!

No, the little bitch couldn’t even run an imageboard properly.

checked numbers cunferm

CHANZ

We wuz niggras n shiet

Fuck that Sup Forums deleting luggage lugging pedo enabling jewgle shekel taking cucked faggot.

some cross dresser
people like him for some reason

>He's very anti-censorship
>deleted /new/ because it was getting too racist
Pick one.

>mount a run for the Presidency

Are you kidding mutt-face?
This faggit does not have the balls to run a country - it's more like Milo vrs Zukerberg for presidency

Literally who?

>Moot

Literally who?

nice try moot, nice try

moot is the only person i would vote for that ran against trump in 2020. it would be an even bigger meme than trump.

>Couldnt run or profit off a hugely trafficked website
>should run a whole nation

He's the faggot that discovered facebook.