What's the point of paying real money for a premium vanity race if you're just going to wear full healadin armor?

What's the point of paying real money for a premium vanity race if you're just going to wear full healadin armor?

Also, Skelly Knight in an Isekai or Necroskellymancer Ooal Gown?

Other urls found in this thread:

novelupdates.com/series/hone-no-aru-yatsu/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Source user? Please tell me his isn't uber overpowered.

Gaikotsu Kishi-sama Tadaima Isekai e o Dekake-chuu

Sadly, he's overpowered, but maybe not uber overpowered. I've just finish reading the first volume. He keeps a lower profile than Ainz.

he is god in that world

To expand, he seems to be as far above the natives as Ainz is above the natives of his Isekai. The difference being that he doesn't have an army of super beings, isn't casually creating world ending summons, probably doesn't have AOE to casually wipe out huge armies and generally keeps a lower profile than Ainz.

The first volume's kinda meh, to be honest. The manga seems to be a little better so far since it has a few extra touches, like a bit of throwaway dialogue where he's glad to be able easily win.

NotAinz a cute, the overlord inspiration is obvious but it should go it's separate route after a while.

I do like the fact he undoes the transformation, and nearly dies due to all the feelings of horrible shit he recently did happening all at once.

Is this the start of the great era of Japanese skeletons?

Pay to win players aren't known for their meta knowledge.

I still don't get how the free warp jump is not overpowered and not nerf the shit out of it.

same reason why I play as fully armored females
GAP MOE
>let me see the hero that saved me
>remove helm
>oh

fucking love it

It was supposed to be a short ranged evasive teleport.

No clue how a fucking paladin class would get such a thing but ohwell.

>Japanese skeletons?
When are we getting the era of the American skeleton?

something a pally wouldn't get or need
unless its like to trade places with a wounded person, which i COULD see as its use

Every class had it, so it was more of a basic ability deemed useless because it could only cover "What they could see" with a couple second cooldown. So the fuckery coming from the teleport is because of him abusing it.

You're expecting any kind of thought or reason in a bargain bin isekai novel?

To be honest I think it's not a bad thought considering it came from a game.

Think of all the shitty MMO's we have now with horrible balancing and more. Kind of believable to be honest.

its more something i would expect from a skill like that on a paladin

shit, this isekai thing has ruined any amount of fucking thinking.

>At the boss’ words, the stained underwear was removed quickly. Ojou-sama’s wet chestnut bush was exposed to the obscene eyes of the men.
top tier writing

I really enjoy skellington mangas. Too bad there's not a lot of them.

Think of it as an ASSFAGGOTS kind of skill (I think it was called flash). Everyone can have it but it's use is limited in fast paced combat.

It's Japan, probably a mechanic from those shitty Korean pay to win games that they love

So this is basically Momon's adventures?

novelupdates.com/series/hone-no-aru-yatsu/

manga adaption when?

pretty much

Wish there were more chapters of this trashy garbage so I could read my fill until I eyeroll too hard and forget about it.

Is this guy a full skeleton or is he more like Skeletor, a skull head with a real body?

>"The only paid avatar is the full body skeleton"
I wonder what he meant by this

Seems to be full body. Although the novel said he wanted a Gold Skelly skin but the mesh for that one is just a regular body with a skelly head.

He gets his dick back?

Picked up.

This is why I'm confused. I just started reading this and in chapter 1 it said something like it had the "head of a skeleton and the body of a wrestler."

It's probably referring to a Shocker Combatman.

Either that or the MMO he played was cheap insofar as meshes go. From the sound of things, his MMO isn't quite as bullshitty as the one from Overlord. Skills per class are limited and it uses cooldown rather than mana. Something like Neverwinter Online perhaps?

Oops, here's the picture.

Maybe the Gold Skelly is like this, but with a skelly head.

Whereas the paid vanity item is a full body mesh.

The novel's translation is a bit iffy anyway. Manga seems better. For instance, in the manga, it says that it was his friends who said it was pointless to pay for a vanity when he was just going to wear full armor anyway. The novel seems to say he's the one who said that, which doesn't make sense.

Yeah, the novel's translations is iffy. The writing itself is also iffy, as per usual with japanese web novels.

Really needs an editor.

>Spooky skeleton
>Now with a dick
Does he have a waifu?

There's a female elf that's vaguely interested in him, but the MC being a goofball seems to give her second thoughts about even considering him seriously.

His character model from before he equipped the skeleton skin apparently was a dark-skinned fellow with long ears, so it seems this fantasy world has modified his "original" body into a dark elf's. This confuses everyone and the MC himself, since he claimed to be human.

After getting his body, however, his main concern is good food and hot baths.

>After getting his body
the entire premise of the novel is that the protagonist is a skeleton what the fuck

The first volume starts off with him aiming to be a vagrant, but upon getting into contact with some elves, he changes his goal to getting a flesh and blood body again. 3 volumes later, he succeeds. Sorta. He is still a skeleton for the most part. Lifting that "curse" is only temporary and mentally straining as well.

He seems to get visions of another player who arrived in this world as an undead (or skeleton model) mage, but it seems that fellow lost his soul and conscience after murdering an army of humans that tried to suppress him, thinking him a lich lord. I think they also ended up destroying one of that lich's bases.