This is a Hayasaka. Say something nice about her

This is a Hayasaka. Say something nice about her

where the fuck is the thread

She's great.

Gentoo master race

It's not fucking fair but she was in over her head. Still best girl and needs more screentime of her being herself.

I second this

Marry me.

>Is someone going to make a new thread? Should they?
>Not really
>Probably best if we let it die
>No.

>this garbage appears

At the rate we're tearing through threads recently it isn't terribly surprising. But it has yet to work as you say.

Dead in the water.

Haysaka just went full chapter 1 Kaguya.

>three people have the authority to give consensus on behalf of the entire board
You're a one of a kind retard, aren't you

>You're a one of a kind retard aren't you, he says fifty-six minutes and four posts later.
Since you missed your punctuation I assumed you wanted me to complete your sentence for you.

WHY DOES HE PUT THAT SHIT IN IF IT'S NOT IN THE ORIGINAL?

I HAVE TO SECOND-GUESS LEGITIMATE GAGS BY THE AUTHOR BECAUSE OF THAT SHIT.

>she was in over her head

She didn't want to, Kaguya was goading her.

You may not have noticed, but those are only in the Sup Forums rough drafts. The final, cleaned versions don't have in-jokes.

Why is Kaguya such a giant bitch? Look at what she made Hayasaka go through, no girl should be forced to go through a confession that is bound to fail just to satisfy a rich bitch.

She's SALTY.

Hayasaka was talking shit.

Shitty dad. It doesn't excuse everything, but Kaguya was clearly not raised right. Of course part of the manga is that she's getting better thanks to interacting with Prez, Fujiwara, and even Ishigami.

I want Haysaca to seduce me.

I'd like to take her anal virginity.

Hayasaka wasn't talking shit, she was right. After all the development Kaguya is still the same thin-skinned prideful coward. Instead of asking for help to make more progress, she forced Hayasaka to do something she clearly didn't want to do and humiliate herself.

She forced nothing.

Best girl, deserves a boy.

Ishigami is a very eligible bachelor I hear.

I'm sad I missed the thread.

She's too perfect for this manga.

>tfw no Hayasaka manga ever

She's still influenced by her past self created by years of being taught to look down on others and manipulate them. While since the beginning she might have been trying to manipulate Shirogane into confessing out of sheer pride, now she's genuinely fallen for him. And that creates a conflict she doesn't know how to handle.

Given how fucked up her family is, the poor girl deserves a headpat for all her effort to change. Hayasaka knows this. Probably that's the reason she's so fucking good at lying. She does it to keep watching over Kaguya without being crossed as a bad influence by her asshole father.

>he can't tell the difference between memes and the real thing
Nips don't know about "gentoo".

>Correcting another user's writing

Wew lad. Someone is triggered.

Then what is this? Checkmate atheists.

Is she really not interested? Considering she's been watching Shirogane for almost the same time as Kaguya, she had plenty of chances of seeing his good side, not to mention this and previous chapters showed us that she fits perfectly in the "bizarre" kind of people who fall for him.

Hayasaka "perfect girl" Ai

So I've heard that Kaguya sell around 400-500k now. I'm curious that I haven't seen the sale figures in Amazon or manga sales ranking. What gives?

I think it's the sale in nipland.

Pretty sure it´s all volumes together. And you probably won´t see it in manga sales threads since it´s not in top 50.

The previous volume reached top 10 on Oricon.

>since it´s not in top 50

why japan have this shit taste?

Also it´s apparently up to 800000 now, didn´t check Oricon.

Hayasaka is love, Hayasaka is life. If she had a month she'd take President from Kaguya without problems.

I think she´s more hurting in pride right now. Kaguya´s not only letting her keep tabs on Prez but also gets to be around the one she loves. Yet Hayasaka only gets to work work work and then Kaguya taunts her and she still loses.

if anime comes out, S1 would end perfectly at fireworks festival episode since that really concludes the "first" part of the story where Kaguya falls in love with president instead of it being a mere liking.

A turning point maybe where series begins to focus more on love instead of their little games.

BLACK HAIRED
PERMA F L A T

Hayasaka is about as flat though.

Best ongoing manga along with takagi-san

>He doesn´t like Tsurezure

What about Grand Blue though.

She so cute!!

yes, and?

The point was to mention one or two titles only.
Tsurezure and grand blue are both excellent, but are nowhere near kaguya or takagi in the hype category.
We can throw here dungeon meshi, criminale, hinamatsuri, helck.., those are all very good, but you get my point

who is "the imouto"?

Hayasaka or Kaguya?

What about Babylon?

Kaguya.

Imagine being born into servitude of another person the same age as you.

Hayasaka has been raised to do Kaguya's bidding. Yeah, they naturally became friends because they grew up together, but it's still fucked up.

I hope prospective directors who inadvertently found the source material would be prepare to indulge in its craziness and hamminess. A soulless adaptation by some no name director is what I dread the most.

I´m pretty sure they´re not indentured servants, they just accepted being servants instead of fighting the main family. They do get paid and Hayasaka is basically just the youngest descendant who gets to inherit the family business.

>A soulless adaptation

like a kyoanus adaptation?

>lies

S-she isn´t that flat, user.

>Hayasaka wear pads 24/7 in cases the needs for tactical espionage arise, allow her to switch indentity at will
>She also store all her tools in the pads

Not at all times actually. Also she´s sliiiightly bigger than Kaguya in the chest department.

>gets scare and cries easily

Forgot pic.

>true personality similar to Kaguya's
>true relationship is that of inseparable sisters
>Kei chapter established that siblings tend to have the same "preferences"
>this chapter

Aka you fucker. I'm on to you.

>threesome Kaguya/Shirogane/Hayasaka

I think you mean foursome. You forgot Shirogane's imouto.