It doesn't matter if you're racist

Blacks will always be able to present you as one and their toxic effect on society will drag you down to the shit-level they are at.
> Never Wrestle A Pig
> You bot get dirty and the pig likes it
AVOID THE GROID
at all costs

Engaging with a class of people who have no self-respect, honor, dignity, pride, intelligence or history of accomplishment only burdens you with their filth.

Two separate incidents this week, both played out the same.
> DinDu does what he does best (criminal activity)
> gets checked by a power-level white man
> gets beat and cries on social media
> painted as a martyr of St. Trayvon
> media picks up on it and goes after the arbiter of justice, the white man
> Outrage against "racisms" ensues
> black people engage in racisms

Other urls found in this thread:

fox8live.com/story/37161428/third-man-arrested-in-christmas-eve-bonfire-beating-of-two-teens
wsfa.com/story/37155414/family-of-boy-at-center-of-troy-police-brutality-claim-hires-attorneys
criminalthinking.wordpress.com/2013/10/07/why-do-some-people-hurt-people/
youtube.com/watch?v=O0hkLsxw4Zc
youtube.com/watch?v=NZ0jCMFQN2s
youtube.com/watch?v=UhyWNwHpulQ
fusion.net/story/256788/gretna-louisiana-arrest-capital-america/
youtube.com/watch?v=xkHwOtTX8cQ
theadvocate.com/baton_rouge/news/crime_police/article_a94201da-ece4-11e7-90d4-f7686f287384.html
youtube.com/watch?v=hPfmXENfzpc
youtube.com/watch?v=kv15-bfLKeA
youtube.com/watch?v=l81plqdpnPo
youtube.com/watch?v=LLtgla1zO0g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

. First incident
fox8live.com/story/37161428/third-man-arrested-in-christmas-eve-bonfire-beating-of-two-teens

> Second incident
wsfa.com/story/37155414/family-of-boy-at-center-of-troy-police-brutality-claim-hires-attorneys

When something anything happens to a black person it's about racism. When niggers do anything to anyone including murdering and killing them it's just some restless youth that need to turn their life around. Blacks don't seem to feel sorry or see bad in anything they do. And the hypocrisy is very obvious. This is what makes me not feel sorry for black people a lot of the time. Because when the tables are turned they laugh and don't give a shit.

Almost certain that if it was the other way around, and some young white men ended up in the hospital, they would just call it some kind of brawl or whatever, and the blacks didn't do nothing of course.

>Blacks don't seem to feel sorry or see bad in anything they do
completely immune to self-reflection or criticism
It doesn't even occur to them that they could be in the wrong....about ANYTHING

I don't use social media, but take an inch-deeper look at these stories, niggers relentless use Jewbook and twatter...and wear their true emotions on their sleeves. No ironic shitposting, its non-stop "kill deez bitch ass wyt pipl".

The mere mention that a black could be wrong elicits reflexive "THAT'S RACIST" refrain

>dismembering human body
I don't even want to think about how he went about doing that. And this is like a normal nigger criminal, just sick in the head.
>No ironic shitposting, its non-stop "kill deez bitch ass wyt pipl".
Exactly. I love how some left leaning idiots come on Sup Forums and act as if they are in state of shock for someone saying nigger. Just go on twitter and facebook and see this niggers openly calling to kill white people 100% seriously all the fucking time. And then they act as if it's genocide if someone says the word nigger.

I'm not going to suggest blacks are animals or a different species, but I will contend that 98% of blacks world-wide exhibit pathological dysfunctional thinking errors.
> Its true no matter where you go
So long as you know this about them, you can predict EXACTLY how they will interpret a situation and how they will respond. It isn't anything like that which people that contribute and participate in a CIVILIZATION.

the cliff notes - bet me and lose.
This is how ALL black people think
Criminologists spend decades profiling what leads people towards a life of crime. Takes into account multitudes of offender data. Distills all criminal behavior linked towards a pathology of processing the world around them.

criminalthinking.wordpress.com/2013/10/07/why-do-some-people-hurt-people/
> 10 "Criminal" Thinking Errors

> VICTIMSTANCE - always views self as victim, blames others
> POWER THRUST - compulsively needs to be in control of every situation, uses maniuplation and deceit. Refuses to be dependent unless he can take advantage of the situation
> LACK OF EFFORT - unwilling to do anything they find boring or disagreeable
> LACK OF OWNERSHIP - no concept of ownership/rights of others. Perceives all things as something to possess. Views sex as just power / control (muh dick)
> DISTORTED SELF IMAGE - focuses only on their positive attributes / refuses to acknowledge own destructive behavior. Builds themselves up at the expense of others
> UNIQUENESS - Views themselves as different and better than others. Expects of others that which he fails to meet. Quits at the first sign of failure.
> IRRATIONAL FEAR - profound fear of put down. When held accountable for experiences feels worthless. Fear based solely on emotions.
> CLOSED MINDEDNESS - not receptive / will not be self-critical / will not participate in any disclosure
> CPT - does not use past as learning tool. Expects others to act immediately on their demands. Decisions based on assumptions, not fact.
> ZERO SHAME - Responsible living is seen as boring and unsatisfying. Has no sense of obligation to others. Will respond only if it nets an immediate payoff

Gee, do these overwhelmingly represent a certain "cultyah" among us?

They don't understand that places like Sup Forums is a response to them, they're not a response, they've always been like this but only in social media can you now see it, because they say it without being embarrased about it on twitter and facebook with their full names and everything calling for killing white people etc. And who says anything to that? the sjw? the people on the left? nope.
>thinking errors
Yes I've noticed from prominent to normal niggers they literally think differently. The mistake is to assume they think and reason in exact same way you do, they don't. I was baffled by this for the longest time, but when you realize the way they think it makes all kinds of sense.

>openly calling to kill white people 100% seriously all the fucking time
they are incapable of disassociating figurative and literal definitions.
ALL white adult men ARE white supremacist racists

The New England Patriots played in the Super Bowl against a chocolate city team, Atlanta, last year. Because New England is predominantly white and the leader of the team is a pretty white man, they OBVIOUSLY must be a manifestation of white supremacy advocating the rise of the Aryan nation

Really really good list and I've seen niggers exhibit every single one of these so many times in videos etc. that it's actually incredible to see it condensed to that.

>I've seen niggers exhibit every single one of these so many times
Sure its logical that all ethnicities would avoid blacks because they've all seen how toxic they collectively are through experience, but are blacks suffering from genetic Personality Disorder / Paranoid Schizophrenic / Bi-Polar more than any true manifestations of "racism"?

No one in lynching blacks today. No one is denying blacks housing, jobs, or representation in media. That doesn't stop blacks from reflexively claiming "muh oppreshun" at every turn where they weren't gift wrapped good fortune in life. No slave trade, Jim Crow, KKK history in Europe, but that doesn't stop EuroDarkies from claiming they are constant victims.

It doesn't matter what, where or who, blacks ALWAYS set up a false dichotomy of "US" vs "THEM" to hyper inflate their own position and shield them from any accountability.

How many times have you heard the "haterz" logic used by dindus? This is an adolescent coping mechanism to avoid responsibility and rinse-repeated in every facet of their life.

ANY interaction with blacks will become a YOU / ME competition where they are always looking to assert themselves AGAINST their environment, rather than assimilate/work with to common objectives.
It seems everyone is an agreement that (western) blacks are fundamentally "special needs" or retarded.

>blacks are fundamentally "special needs" or retarded

>Liberals - view blacks as perpetual victims, incapable of self-sufficiency and require endless excuses for their bad behavior.
>Blacks - even blacks, themselves, acknowledge that they need more and more handouts and preferential treatment to have it easy in life. They can't be held accountable for their own circumstance.
>Everyone else - will cite numerous studies of black IQ scores, incarceration rates, crime and overall general toxic impact to society at large.

At what point do we as a society, make that single step forward and realize that blacks have every opportunity known to civilization and yet continue to fail at self-sufficiency? There is absolutely nothing holding blacks back or denying them success except themselves.

>they are incapable of disassociating figurative and literal definitions.
>ALL white adult men ARE white supremacist racists
Part of that i think is literal deception and they are just playing dumb about it desu. They've just learned that saying those words is somehow effective to get them whatever they want. This is why they can almost never have a conversation without invoking white supremacy racism or slavery or something at one point in a conversation to kind of try to steer the conversation in the direction they want.

>It doesn't matter what, where or who, blacks ALWAYS set up a false dichotomy of "US" vs "THEM" to hyper inflate their own position and shield them from any accountability.
Well here's what you need to remember, atleast from my perspective looking at it from the outside. Blacks do NOT want to be in africa. They realized being in the US was some of the best thing that ever happened to them. How can i say that? For 150 years they refused to leave. Had every single opportunity to do so. So when they say white supremacy. That simply means that since they don't want to live in africa, then white people need to be minority in the US. Totally egotistical ofcourse, but that's basically what they think is 'fair'. Ofcourse it has nothing to do with fairness, really what they want is full control over the US, basically because they don't want to live in africa.
So when they say white supremacy. What they are really talking about there is white majority in the US. It has become very clear to me watching how they talk about it. And dismantling white supremacy is literally code for getting rid of white people and making white people a minority in the US so niggers and others can take full control over the US.

>They've just learned that saying those words is somehow effective to get them whatever they want.
ABSOLUTELY
The one thing that has helped EVERY other ethnicity thrive in society, blacks are allergic to; ACCOUNTABILITY

The minute anyone brings up black crime, poverty, education, teenage pregnancy.....MUH SLAVERYS

Shit, you don't even have to have that broad of a discussion. A black boy steals a cookie, caught red-handed on video camera, and we'd be force to talk about the oppressive economic system that is thrust upon this poor child's life that left him no other alternative but to victimize a industrious merchant.

they can't help it

>making white people a minority in the US so niggers and others can take full control over the US.
and while you will find whites on board with that form of idiocy, its the delusion of blacks (that is plain to see for anyone being objective) is that THEY only see a binary world of "BLACK" and "WYT PIPL". No other shades, hues, nuances.

"White People" WILL be a minority in the US. That is a fact.
Because black people are incapable of understanding other races existing, they assume that if WYT PIPL are the minority, then BLACK people must be the minority.

WRONG

Latinos / Mexicans will be the larger majority. Blacks abort and murder themselves more than they birth every year. The harsh truth Blacks refuse to see is that WHITE PEOPLE actually treat them better than any Asian, Slavic, Arab, Hispanic majority EVER will. Poetic justice, I suppose

>The one thing that has helped EVERY other ethnicity thrive in society, blacks are allergic to; ACCOUNTABILITY
Exactly and this is what frustrates me most about seeing how they behave. If they fuck something up, it's almost impossible to get them to even admit it. What's the problem with that? If you won't admit what you did is wrong, you're going to do it again! They literally just flip it 180 on you instead and pretend to be victim.And it's very insincere and obvious total deception and manipulation. You point out crime murder actual facts of statistics. They just do 180 and claim you can't say it cause racism acting as if you are the bad one. And if it's them that personally have done something. Same thing.
But if someone does something to blacks, That entire group of people is bad and evil, without evidence without statistics without anything. So they have no problem trying to hold other people accountable, even for shit they haven't even done. Like the example you gave with the new england patriots. But have one of them be accountable for their own actions eventhough you can totally prove they are guilty as fuck. Hah go fish.

They would call anyone racist for implying race had anything to do with it, and would never cover it. Cases like these happen daily for sure.

>it's almost impossible to get them to even admit it
I....I...I don't believe you, user

youtube.com/watch?v=NZ0jCMFQN2s
youtube.com/watch?v=UhyWNwHpulQ

>and while you will find whites on board with that form of idiocy
That's what's sad in the first place. Blacks and others have manipulated some well meaning white people to fight this
>evil white supremacy
Pure manipulation and deceit. And these well meaning white idiots i'd call them. They think they are doing the right thing, because they've been lied to. So they think they are fighting some evil white supremacists. No they want you gone as well you stupid idiots. They want you to either do exactly what they want you to do, or they'll call you a white supremacist also. So they are helping to destroy themselves and their society and hand full control over to black people and immigrants. That's what they mean when they say fighting white supremacy. That's what they are wanting to achieve. It is not a noble cause, it's actually a very sinister cause. And when you figure them out and confront them with it, some of them even start laughing and saying what are you going to do about it whitey. They know exactly how they are manipulating and engaged in deceit.

>have manipulated some well meaning white people to fight this
you'll see in the image salad of the OP its sympathetic whites calling for the denunciation of ALL whites for the actions of a DinDu

>dindu on the bike
>what i deeeed i didn't do nuffin
Sorry we got you on video you dumbass nigger.
Niggers have no problem with lying their ass off about ANYTHING. Their default position is saying ANYTHING that can get them out of trouble. So what do when they do something bad? Step 1 lie lie lie lie lie, step 2 cry racism white supremacy or slavery to try to get off by sympathy step 3 get angry that your bullshit didn't work. If people just understood that the default position of a nigger that has done something wrong is to lie their ass off to get sympathy and pity in order to try to get away with it, then things would be much easier for americans. Instead these sjw's etc. have falsely believe whatever niggers say at face value.

This is exactly why they are called dindus, He just stole a bike 30 seconds ago. The cops setup the bike because they want to find out who is doing a lot of stealing in the area. He takes it drives off. gets confronted by police officers.
>i didn't do nuffin what i deeed. The white man something something blabla
Literally within 20 seconds he is already invoking the race cards/blacks being oppressed bullshit.
And the nigger police officer is like
>you can stop lying now we know what's going on
>what's going on doe?
HAHAHA

> Ain't that the purest form of nigger logic. He runs! He blames the white man! And then he comes back, and he treats 'em like dirt. Hey, when I can I start working for you, you fuckin' monkey-ape! Why don't you start jumpin' up and down, and pounding your chest!

You're attempting to understand nigger logic.
Its actually QUITE SIMPLE and if you understand it, you won't be a "random victim of urban crime".
Blacks pathologically process the world around them through a singular lens of me-me-me-right-now. It is manifested through clinical dysfunctional thinking, most often referred to as "Criminal Thinking Errors". Their very culture re-enforces these virtues

Wow great videos. Fake crying of the black woman till she figures out others are witnesses to the entire story being bullshit. And then claimed the white guy called her a nigger when she was the one calling him a honkey. HAHA Is there no level too low for them to stoop to to try to bullshit their way out of trouble? and the crack dealer was funny too.
>i didn't sell him no crack, i didn't do anything maiin..
Eventhough the white guy says clearly what amount of money he gave him and that precise amount is in the black guys wallet. And he still keeps lying non stop regardless.

ultimately the problem is a never-ending cycle they wantonly perpetuate
> grow up the child of a single-mother with no education, skills or career = below poverty
> mom was pregnant with you because she sleeps around like a skeezer for attention, with no self-respect or positive self-image
> because mom has the intelligence of a 3rd grader and zero emotional intelligence, once you grow out of being a cute little baby, she isn't interested in you anymore
> you live in shithole Section 8 housing, filled with other niggers just like you nogging out all day and tearing up the community.
> because no one here can think past next week, everyone is actively trying to get one over another another. The role models everyone looks up to are hustlers, pimps and other criminals able to con or strong-arm their way to an existence.
> because no one actually owns or worked for anything in life, its important to flaunt anything you have gotten (that you didn't earn) to prove to others that you DO have material things (even when you don't); Jordans, Jewelry, gaudy cars
> because everyone is preying upon each other, its important not to exhibit any weakness otherwise you'll be targeted as an easy paycheck. You always have to express that you're hardcore and you boast to be alpha to others.
> since none of these communal traits are necessary in a human civilization, you are an outcast in society.
> Well, if your social skills are so developmentally retarded that you can't exist in society, rather than correct them and adapt (fuck that, sounds like work), you embrace them and embellish them in society. You can never fit in, so why bother?
> knock up a few girls before you go to prison so those children can experience the same life you had

niggers are the absolute equivalent of Mogwai apes.

I live near here and the story is hilarious, but a great microcosm of the "black incarceration" myth.
fusion.net/story/256788/gretna-louisiana-arrest-capital-america/

tl;dr - blacks are involved in the prison system primarily through their own ignorance and idiocy.

> They get a speeding ticket
> never report to their appointed court date.
> Arrest warrant issued.
> get stopped again
> get arrested
> end up in debt due to court fines
> never pay the court fines
> get arrested again
> argue / combat the cops that pull them over
> get shot

Its not racism, so much as it is niggers just being plain retarded

niggers think that COPS are the end-of-the-line when it comes to the Justice System
This is why they argue with cops
This is why they try debating and "muh racsims" at traffic stops
They have clue that cops are just tier 1 support staff. Cops aren't shit - you exercise your rights in court and BTFO cops with your LAWYER in front of a JUDGE.
Niggers have no concept of this, which is why all they do is dig themselves deeper in the hole whenever they are stopped.
This is why most niggers get shot on traffic stops because they're too stupid to realize that isn't the time to start fighting the law (that has superior firepower)

Also from the videos, i've never seen someone being so non compliant for being arrested before.
>put your hands up
>stands with back turned not giving a fuck
>put your hands up
>stands not giving a shit
>PUT YOUR FUCKING HANDS UP
>stands not giving a shit
This basically is dindu arrests. Then they get physically thrown on the ground since that's what you do to avoid them running or pulling a gun at you when they are not complying.
>what you doing maaain i didn't do nuffin main, what the hell main.
And 9/10 they find some drugs or whatever whilst they're saying they never did nuffin.
Dumbass niggers.

>, i've never seen someone being so non compliant for being arrested before

>i've never seen

But then there are these guys. He literally didn't realize he checked every single fucking box.

>dindu 3 return of the dindu
>nigger comes crawling out from under the house
>there ain't nothing under there, if there is something under my house it's NOT mine. You can just take my word for it and let me go. sorry i'm not letting you go. I'm for real i can put that on my mom's grave on my niece grave.
>finds shit under his house.
There's no level these niggers won't lie to get out of trouble. And then these idiot sjw's just take niggers words for everything and eat it up. Really sad. And niggers go
>das rite das right, you better pay us money n shieet, yeah das right you a racist n shiiet
They're like natural born liars it's incredible. Saved all those videos thanks!

Yeah this is exactly why cops don't like arresting niggers. All that dindu bullshit they can't take it seriously. Niggers are some of the biggest cop killers in the US iirc. And then they try to sell it on social media as if it's a cool and good thing. Stop fucking taking everything at face value from these lying niggers. The only thing they're doing is trying to help themselves.

>La'Quesha Scott
Can't tell if nigger or one of us trolling.

>But then there are these guys. He literally didn't realize he checked every single fucking box.
Well niggers are just lucky there's someone who want to take care of them when they clearly don't give a fuck about eachother.

Look at that worthless female cop.

jesus christ.....the absolute state of delusion
or desperation for validation of one's existence [self-esteem] to feel you have to signal this to the world

Yea, this is fresh off the Kikebook presses. The comment section is a fucking circle-jerk right now. Only about 1 in 10 are not virtue signalling and calling the guy out for his own virtue signaling.

>Look at that worthless female cop.
Reminds me of youtube.com/watch?v=xkHwOtTX8cQ laverne hooks from police academy. Doesn't work out so well in real life ofcourse because niggers don't give a shit. What is she doing looking away and why does it take over 5 seconds for her to grab her gun, and only manages to fire 1 shot. Meanwhile the nigger has shot her partner 4-5 times and is halfway around the house. Was she just standing there daydreaming with her back turned?

>But then there are these guys. He literally didn't realize he checked every single fucking box.
I am raising someone else's kid, as well as my own. haven't herd from dad in over 14 years (since son was one year old). I went through a legal adoption process because the kid needed a father. the father gave 0 shits.

Shit is totally fucked up, but w/e. I don't view him as any less then my biological kids either. I can't judge anyone for poor life decisions, as I was guilty of them as much as anyone else.

Obviously this sort of decision is not right for most people. You are not me. I would not have messed with a mixed race kid however. If he does not adopt that kid, the father has every right to snatch that kid away and brain wash him. It don't take much to ruin anyone with a black father.

You know what, i actually agree with you. The silver lining here is that this guy is very unlikely to reproduce as his wife is always too tired to have sex with him after taking care of Jamal. So these beta genes will hopefully die with him. And he seems like a nice enough guy so maybe he can train his 50/50 to, at the very least, not end up in prison.

I am a married oldfag. If something happened where i was single again at my age it would be impossible to find a woman i was interests in who didnt have kids. And a childless woman my age is a total red flag anyhow. That being said an immediate disqualifier would be a kid who couldnt at least pass as mine in public.

>This is why they argue with cops
That fun watching niggers argue like their opinion of what happens matter to the police. They can't even understand that when they are pulled over, the cop already made up his mind. It's a judge that you take your side of the story too.

Goes to show niggers have no concept of time. It's always now to them.

>>La'Quesha Scott
>Can't tell if nigger or one of us trolling
its like the Nigger Lottery when a WYT MEN wins a fight with a DinDu

Hiram has conditioned them to see dollar signs and get PAAAAAAIIID
They are such a one-trick pony that they immediately go to MUH KKK regardless if there is any evidence of race at all

theadvocate.com/baton_rouge/news/crime_police/article_a94201da-ece4-11e7-90d4-f7686f287384.html

>Two more men were arrested Friday in the fight that broke out between white and black males at a Christmas Eve bonfire event that left two black teens injured, one seriously, St. James Parish Sheriff Willy Martin said.
> (arrested all white boys) on a count of second-degree battery.
> Martin said Thursday the motive for the fight remains unclear but that investigators have found no evidence to support claims that it was racially driven, precipitated by a white girl talking to a black teen.
WE WUZ EMMIT TILL AN SHEEEEEEIIIIIIT
> The fight between the two groups of young males broke out on the Mississippi River levee in Gramercy shortly after midnight, in the first hours of Christmas Day, the sheriff said.

> Two cousins, a 15-year-old and a 17-year-old, were injured in the fight and were taken to St. Elizabeth Hospital in Gonzales by their friends, La’Quesha Scott of Convent, the mother of the 15-year-old, said earlier this week.

> Her son suffered a sprained knee and his 17-year-old cousin, Shannon Dumas, suffered severe injuries to his face and head, Scott said.

> Initial comments from the boys’ mothers, as well as Facebook posts from others, said the fight was racially driven.

shoulda killed him instead

>put that on my mom's grave on my niece grave

I guess there are two gravestones out there somewhere with "he had weed under his house" on them.

>If something happened where i was single again at my age it would be impossible to find a woman i was interests in who didnt have kids.
When I got married, I was in this age bracket. I waited too long, and was much too autistic to meet a normal woman. I have been married almost 15 years. I cannot complain one bit. But I agree. People always tell me how much he looks like me. It gives me some pride.

>shoulda killed him instead
This one, too

F

I tell you I am SHOCKED
Shocked, I tell you

I have no idea why anyone would think a sweet, innocent black teen could possibly be guilty of any criminal behavior activity whatsoever

SHOCKED!
It clearly must be racial profiling going on because I have no idea where people would get the idea that BLACK MALES aged 16 - 35 would be involved in illegal activity.

This is an outrage

This is why we should ban guns

Honestly, you White people better get your act together and start lifting/calisthenics/buying guns. Blacks are openly talking about how they are going to fuck you up. This is no joke. Pic related.

So we arent going to talk about his name?

>So we arent going to talk about his name?
filename.exe

>Blacks are openly talking about how they are going to fuck you up
completely justified, honkey

>completely justified, honkey
Stop committing crimes to support your shattered ego and stop resisting officers.

Here's a good read from the perspective of a teacher who teaches primarily black students. It's a very good read into the mind of a sub-human.

>Stop committing crimes to support your shattered ego and stop resisting officers.
Awwww maaan
dat ain't mines
u didn't see me du nuffin

Another good read for ya'll, this time from the perspective of an inner-city Lawyer/Attorney. Good shit.

>perspective of an inner-city Lawyer/Attorney
fuk yor cracka ass shit
mane i knos muh rights
fuk u nikka

This one is funny as fuck.

thanks for these
the insight into the Nigger Brain

youtube.com/watch?v=hPfmXENfzpc
This is some funny shit if you have time to listen to it. This shows you how lying and manipulative black americans are.

This also shows you the stupid shit police officers of all colors and creeds have to put up with from niggers on a regular basis. And being in high risk of getting shot as well. And then being told afterwards that it's the police that is bad and deserve to be shot.

this is what they actually think
youtube.com/watch?v=kv15-bfLKeA

youtube.com/watch?v=l81plqdpnPo

its fucking too late for them. people are absolutely SICK of being victimized by their niggerness and society is now reflecting this.

hilarious!!!!!!!!!!

that OP here has a protest today in a few hours

> Dindu under arrest for suspicion of B&E
> Taken to hospital for resisting
> still in custody at hospital, so handcuffed to gurney
therefore = he was handcuffed and THEN the police beat on him

fucking hell...

>Why are niggers always punished severely?
Pic related shows they are per-destined to be violent. Stop resisting.

>pic
>dash/body came/security footage shows the nigger grabbing the officers gun(s) and fighting
>nah dats not true
every fucking time

U racist for assumin' skrong bleck man did wrong

Niggers brazenly lying about police again, thank goodness for bodycams showing the nigger stupidly jumping off by accident thinking there's normal ground between the two lanes.
Niggers lying about police yet again to get people to feel sorry for them.
What the fuck? the nigger angry that the guy has money and won't give it to him. You can almost see the nigger, he notice the guy has money, trying to take it and starts beating him up because the white guy wants his money back.

>You can almost see the nigger (processing the environment around him)
> dis wut I shud du
> sheeeeiiiit right

I see an engineer on his way to school getting almost run over by cops

>I guess there are two gravestones out there somewhere with "he had weed under his house" on them.

thinking niggers pay for gravestones or burials, lolol

Oh it's a police car right? Way to not get arrested.

>i'm guessing
ha ha - trying to make sense of nigger reasoning

> he wyt = TRUMP SUPPORTER!!

Interesting read for sure. Some people think anectodal evidence isn't enough, but when everything is racist, it's sometimes all we have. Why wouldn't anyone want to improve themselves?

>youtube.com/watch?v=kv15-bfLKeA

the way that is captioned by youtube is fucking hilarious

'know da laws o'da land'

The Dylann Roof thing was in 2015?!?
What the FUCK.
I swear my life is disappearing. Where the hell did 2016 go?

Those two victims were libs...wonder if they changed their views kek

you are conflating hate or fear with disgust there have been studies into this and what psychologist have determine is that what a racist feels it is mostly disgust. this feeling can easily lead to hate and fear but not always. not only that but since humans have in group preference it is easy to have empathy towards your own race and this is common to all races.
it doesn't help when a certain race group has a tendency towards criminal activities higher than other race groups causing a person to be wary about a certain race compared to other races and this is a instinctual response to threats that creates unconscious bias towards the goal of avoiding what there subconscious considers threatening. so if you want to stop racism then you have to combat the source which is not the racist but why a race is discriminated. meaning why a race is being viewed in an unfavorable light and see if you can change the cause for this like if it is of criminal activity you have to look why they do crime what in their life lead to these choices usually this all mostly leads back to their upbringing. so what is wrong in their home like if they had single mother and no father in sight. if so what can be done to promote marriage so that there is a stable upbringing and what is interfering with this process. one thing that has been proven through statistics is that recipient of welfare have a history of single mother household maybe taking away welfare will help in discouraging single motherhood but what do i know, since it is extremely hard to take away an unearned entitlement so lets just scream racist at people and hope this does something.

the definition of insanity is doing the same thing again and expecting a different result.

>mfw you need to wear an armored exoskeleton just to walk safely down the sidewalk.

I mean a gun isn't going to do you any good if you get knocked out before you know you're being attacked.

>knocked out before you know you're being attacked
how else are niggers supposed to overcome white supremacy?

I bet blacks sucked as slaves. I can't imagine a negro waking up and working the fields. I bet the beatings were the only thing keeping them moving. Should have imported a harder working group instead of nogs.

>I swear my life is disappearing. Where the hell did 2016 go?

u know its basically 2018 right u dumb fuck ??

Fucking rabid monkeys !!!

Their relentlessness on defenseless people is frightening.

>I bet blacks sucked as slaves. I can't imagine a negro waking up and working the fields. I bet the beatings were the only thing keeping them moving. Should have imported a harder working group instead of nogs.
That's what i contend aswell. The only upside to them as labour is that they were purchased as slaves and therefore were free labour. In every other way i'm sure they sucked badly. Also it's my understanding that a lot of white americans picked cotton after slavery ended. Europeans and americans were also very used to hard labour. It's like blacks pretend that white people never did any work in the US. It's incredible. You shouldn't have imported another group you should've just done it yourself. But the jews bought them in africa from other africans to underbid white labour.

What's the BLACK cops's opinion about niggers?

aw sheeeiiit mang
dey out cheeha killin' black folks
its dem raciss ass slave pa trolls, muh niggah
youtube.com/watch?v=LLtgla1zO0g

>grab wallet
>"keep your hands to yourself, porch monkey"
>proceed to beat the guy senseless
>keep beating him like a fucking savage when he's on the ground

Jesus Christ...

>they were purchased as slaves
>I bet blacks sucked as slaves

nigger slaves were replaced by Irish mass immigration.
You didn't even have to purchase the Irish. They worked for a wage. If they died, you didn't have to pay them.

Talk about "building America" through labor.
> Irish
> Italians
> Chinese
> Japanese

got the ever-loving shit beat out of them when they came to America. Look at them now. Niggers existed before all of those groups and were even FREE before those groups arrived.

Yeah it's ridiculous that they complain about it, it's just bad excuses for their own shit behaviour. Especially with young niggers today in america. If they complain about slavery 150 years ago you should just roll your eyes and walk away, not feel sorry for them. It's so clear how lying and manipulative niggers are in general. They will lie about something 10 people saw them do just 15 seconds earlier, ofcourse they will lie and do whatever they can to manipulate you to somehow feel sorry for them and give them preferential treatment.