Sup Forums unironically hates this comfy family

>Sup Forums unironically hates this comfy family
politics aside, why?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IiQfw7ynPTI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I miss him. Obama was so cool. Those kids look like their parents

In no way does sasha look like either parent. Seriously, try and find similarities

Okie doke

Ya he was cool furst black guy w.e vut trump is way better then him in every way just hope jr can live up to his dads standerd

Malia kinda looks like Barack and has Michelle's underbite but Sasha doesn't really resemble any of them...

because that nigger and his husband bombed the middle east and got a peace prize for it.

the nazi racist part of pol is mostly sad white american guys with shitty lives, and they're trying to be edgy by hating black people and liberals

it's that simple, it's all for show

>politics aside, why?

Like everything else associated with Obama, it's a fraud:

- he's only half black
- he's gay (at least bi)
- she's transgender (or at least assigned)
- the kids aren't theirs
- etc.

he's a murderer. he killed thousands of people, maybe millions

Pol is full of angry white virgin edgy teenagers

His communist policies. Every European worth a damn should hate his guts. He is the one that killed Qaddafi and opened the migrant flood gates. Nobody was even talking about Qaddafi. No authorization from congress. Nothing. Out of the blue he ordered it on his own and we to this day do not know why. Just speculation. All of America gets condemned because of HIS unconstitutional actions. Thats why I hate them.

smelly ape-like niggers

>Politics aside
That's not how it works, you don't get to remove the main reason people hate them and then go "LOL YOU GOT NO REASON TO HATE THEM".

Do you know any other dads who do this with their daughters?

their daughters got bleached

gays shouldn't be allowed to have kids

Never before has a statement been more true

or maybe I just hate niggers

his kids will probably marry white chads

I don't hate them, I just don't like them. I'd only want to see the black supremacist Michelle's face when she learned that her daughter likes to fuck white guys.

you don't know any niggers, you're from fucking croatia, there's maybe five black people in this entire shitty country

Because there isn't a autistic kid like Barron there we can relate to

The cheeks are identical.

I see it

>hate a political family
>poltics aside, why?

why dont you fuck off, bluepill shill.
saging your bullshit thread

This.
/thread

Not a virgin

Hispanic

Still hate niggers

theyre niggers

Ye racebaitin'
White flag holdin'
Drug smokin'
Excuse havin'
Policy wreckin'
One branch governin'
Two dick havin'
Election spyin'
Email deletin'
Limp wristed wavin'
Gettin' walked by your dog like a lily disgracin'

This is pretty normal lad. Girls are affectionate with their dads and very innocent about it.

Some grow out of it but as women mostly remain children mentally, some dont.

My sides!

I don't like king nigger but this is normal.

I don't. One of the (very few) things I liked about Obama is that there was every indication that he was a decent family man. Outside of politics, he probably would be a decent neighbor.

>Ivanka
Do you think she's ever been blacked?

It's a basic normal family, nothing apparently special, obviously better than the Clintons but the Pences are a lot comfier.

I wouldn't go as far to say he'd be a decent neighbor, but anybody who thinks he's bi and Michelle is a man is seriously hurting the conservative movement by sounding absolutely ridiculous. It isn't even a remotely reasonable criticism, it's fucking crazy. There's SO MANY valid reasons to criticize him and his policies, but attacking him for being married to a trans man is crazy.

>male adult is an obnoxious cunt that almost caused ww3 because of his ego getting bruised
>male adult 2 is blatant male
>eldest daughter is a pot smoking skank
>youngest daughter is only a matter of time

Three men and a nigglet

do what?

hug them? sit on a sofa?

I'm sorry you had a shitty childhood.

Looks like former president Barack Obama and former first lady Michelle Obama are putting down deeper roots in Washington: After renting a Kalorama home for their post-White House stint, the couple have purchased the eight-bedroom, nine-and-a-half-bath home for $8.1 million, according to property records.

Barry thinks he is King Nigger for life. First president to retire 2 miles from the White House.

Just think about that for a minute.

You hate Obama? What's wrong with a wholesome (half) black man having a family you bigot!

>first president to make sure jobs go to foreign (alien) workers over U.S. citizens
>in spite of laws enacted by The Republic democratically
>and the Secret Service didn't think I was serious
>when I asked if I would just be charged with assault
>versus shot on site for knocking his ass out
>and yes, I did

Would sisters do THIS?

Girl on the left has Obama’s long face, girl on the right has her mom’s.

Obama's neighbors.

Jeff Bezos - owner of Washington Post
Jake Tapper - CNN

>Political board
>Politics aside
Really baked ye olde noodle there.

>implying that a nuclear family is not politics related
I'm talking about his agenda

Reminder that Barack is a better father than any of you will ever be or ever had.

Top tier oven material

I don't even know which one is namles Malia/Sasha. I just refer to them as Coon A and Coon B.

Both Obama girls are getting colonized.

Luciferians, just like Hillary.

>tfw they will never do that to your BWC

Reminder, that can never be proven. Since by fucking up employment, many will never be able to economically be a good father, and for many others, a father at all. So, fuck you Mr. Norway, fuck you.

youtube.com/watch?v=IiQfw7ynPTI

I worked in the US. Brown people are bad news and I want them nowhere near.

What is it with American sisters? I blame the water

>politics aside
gtfo of pol, you fucking cunt

He's a fraud. A plant. He was trained and bought to destroy the US. He almost succeeded. In the coming months you will learn he was a Saudi plant. Doing what evet his Saudi Billionaire handler Alaweed Bin Talal wanted him to do. He has been trying to find a new handler and breaking laws in the meantime while his former boss is being tortured by Mercs. BHO will be executed under Military law for his crimes and treason against the US

Answer your faggot question?

sage

>family
I see 2 nigger homos

At a personal level Obama seems like a warm-hearted family man. Trump is some degenerate playboy with a trophy golddigger wife. Which party is supposed to be the 'family-values' one again?

>Obama's grandchildren are being bleached by a white boy.
Poetry

user, I don't think Sup Forums is for you, but allow me to tell you why you are wrong about everything but Melania. While Trump isn't your average man, you have to take it into consideration that Donald comes from one of the powerful families that New York has ever had. His family has since his father's success been truly high class. So Donald has a legacy to follow. I am sure for everything he has ever accomplished was simply to make his old man smile in heaven.

He's half white himself

When did they take the comfy family picture?
When a TV show ends, the cast goes their separate ways.