>>154957649

Holy shit

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/fCcdJ
archive.is/MT4aD
twitter.com/AnonBabble

get in here faggots

Wtf, holy shit, I don't believe it, someone at Buzzfeed let that be posted. What is happening? Is this a sign from Kek?

It must be spead it

Screenshots

archive.fo/fCcdJ

Nice

pol what have you done

When did buzzfeed realize it's okay to be white? Or are they merely pandering to whites for more shekels

Fucking kek

This won't stay up

Haha what the actual fuck. I mean it's only a community contributor article but still. It's hosted on their site right now live. Someone's going to be mad this morning when they get to the office.

What the fuck ?

>8811
yes they are pandering.

>Mind you, Whites make up 63% of the American population and Blacks make up 13%. If 13% of the population makes up 25.7% of food stamp recipients, there is a per capita imbalance. Asians however, at 5% of the American population, are only 2.1% of food stamp recipients. Good job Asians!

LOVELY

>8811
yes they are pandering.
checked

SPREAD IT SCREENSHOT IT
POST IT EVERYWHERE THEY HAVE COMMENTS ABOUT THE OTHER ARTICLE.

THIS MUST GET ATTENTION TO POINT OUT THEIR DOUBLE STANDARDS

>27. BBC News
>pidgin article screenshot

hey what’s it like to be born with autism

>It's been up for 10 hours
Hahahaha what the fuck are you playing at (((buzzfeed))) this article is highly problematic.

Top kek that some one actually went through all the shit to be an author on buzzfeed to shitpost this. Well played lad

Which one of you magnificent bastards did this. Half those pics are thrown around pol

This is clearly damage co troll for their "things white people should stop ruining" """""article"""" they put out a few days ago.

However their nigger and SJW community is gonna flip because of this

> 37. Lists
>This one's on you, Patrice

Writers seems a little too hopeful if you ask me. I'd more expect the left in general to try to tear him apart than to critically examine their own flaws by passing the blame off their one of their nonsense pushers.

>implying I didn't slowly aquire it over years of self imposed sequestering and faceless communication on the internet

I assume much less fun.

Yfw buzzfeed went full /ourguy/
Anyone who could do that is passed the fuck out from soy nog and chardonnay for the next 12 hours.
It was actually /r/t_d that did this.

I can't wait to see the response to this

Have you showered today?

If that's the case that person is the ultimate sleeper cell/spy of this generation. Seriously, this is so good it can't possibly not be a jewish trick

It's from the community contribution section of the site so not sure the standards are that high.

Never underestimate the jew. They hate all the goyim. Even the niggers.

I cant stop laughing at this, its real, and its still up

>anyone can post

I think we need to consider the fact buzzfeed thrives on links and cookies, they have no underlying morality - its all click driven. But their internal culture/contributors are cucked beyond belief so they churn out cuckcon because its all they know how.

If we show massive ad gainz from articles like this it is seriously probably we could ply the platform from the soyim that contribute to it most actively and bogpill alot of sjws

>this has not been vetted by editorial staff
Get in here now before this is deleted!!!!!

>its all click driven

>before this is deleted!!!!!

Let's archive that to kek for all time:
archive.is/MT4aD

>This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!

The response is white people screaming: FINALLY and how they all realize this post will soon be deleted while the "things white people should stop ruining" will stay up. which would only be further proof that it's ok to be racist against whites.

There's also a few nigger comments who don't think you can be racist against whites so they try to plant the "reverse racism" (doesnt exist; it's just racism all the same) points in the conversation

Redpilled/10

This
They have no soul, they'll sell themselves to the most controversial topics (which will garner the most clicks).
On the last few years, that was feminism and SJWism in general. Nowadays, any article like this one will get a lot more clicks than some "top 10 food you can make with your vagina yeast" clickbaiter

wow you did a good job on this article OP

lots of keks to be had

Another victory for kek!