SO, INSTANT COFFEE

THAT'S THE BLOODY THING WITH INSTANT COFFEE. IT'S NO JOKE. LIKE- IT'S LIKE YOU DECIDE- OK, SO LET'S SAY YOU TURN IN AN ESSAY AND YOU GET A PRETTY POOR GRADE YOU KNOW, AND YOU FEEL IT'S NOT THE GRADE YOU THINK YOU DESERVED. NOW YOU'VE ENCOUNTERED AN ANOMALY. YOU'VE COME DOWN FROM THE TREES AND YOU'RE LOOKING AT A SNAKE. THE GUY WITH THE BIGGEST STICK WILL BE PRETTY POPULAR WITH THE LADIES, MIGHT I ADD, BECAUSE HE'S THE GUY THAT'S FIGURED OUT HOW TO KEEP EVERYONE SAFE. AND YOU'RE SITTING THERE LOOKING AT THIS GUY, OK, AND YOU THINK TO YOURSELF, THAT LOOKS DANGEROUS. AND IT BLOODY WELL IS. WELL YOU HAVE A CHOICE. AND BY THE WAY THE FIRST MONKEY WHO LEARNED HE CAN HOLD A STICK IN A RAIN STORM AND MAKE A FIRE STICK, THAT GUY WAS PRETTY POPULAR WITH THE LADIES TOO AS YOU CAN WELL IMAGINE. WELL SO YOU HAVE A CHOICE. YOU CAN DROP THE CLASS, HELL, YOU CAN DROP OUT OF UNIVERSITY, DROP OUT OF SOCIETY, DROP OUT OF LIFE. IT'S A SLIPPERY SLOPE EH. AND BELIEVE ME, THAT IS NOT. A ROUTE. YOU WANT. TO GO DOWN. IF YOU FOLLOW IT ALL THE WAY DOWN, YOU CAN EXTRAPOLATE THE RESULTS OF A BAD GRADE ALL THE WAY TO GENOCIDE. AND THAT'S NO JOKE.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Shr5J7YPGag
youtube.com/watch?v=Hb7NTzk85qo
youtube.com/watch?v=DlTTFUKgqes
youtu.be/Br1SpWI-U2c?list=PL_hX5wLdhf_I3wE8to5xHS4P6v_2baOU3
youtube.com/watch?v=M5-x-9LciYA
jordanbpeterson.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/Peterson-JB-Maps-of-Meaning-Routledge-1999.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=m1yO58UIGo0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I read it in his voice

MOST OF MY BLOODY FRIENDS ARE JEWISH

WASH YOUR DICK EH

this is good stuff op
i'm proud of you

I read it in Kermit’s you pleb

what does this have to do with instant covfefe

Instant coffee is pretty redpilled
youtube.com/watch?v=Shr5J7YPGag
youtube.com/watch?v=Hb7NTzk85qo
youtube.com/watch?v=DlTTFUKgqes
youtu.be/Br1SpWI-U2c?list=PL_hX5wLdhf_I3wE8to5xHS4P6v_2baOU3

And the best one
youtube.com/watch?v=M5-x-9LciYA

It's nothing really

ITS STILL DR KERMIT FOR YOU BUCKO

Well you see that road leads to Hell

I love JBP and JBP memes so much

jbp is a meme

lol that still exists here in nipland
too bad white bois are all faggots that decided to let their wives run all over them

>all caps post
>sees flag

Day of the rake when?

>youtube.com/watch?v=M5-x-9LciYA
10/10

>Leaf

No today, you tranny loving bastard.

Me too haha

>PHD Clinic Psychologist
>Sold out theater for 12 part series on Bible
>Explains advance psychology simply
>Anti-SJW
>Helped millions of white bois get their shit together

You know when edgy atheists and cuck spammers dissipated, I knew they really just changed tactics. Thanks for proving that.

U smart

>nooo
>NOOO
>only jared taylor stupid blacks we wuz everything
>the only way
>somehow slavs are the only whites left

In general I'm quite keen on petersonposting, but user, your posting isn't as phenomenological as it could be.
S O R T
Y O U R
S E L F
O U T
jordanbpeterson.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/Peterson-JB-Maps-of-Meaning-Routledge-1999.pdf

youtube.com/watch?v=m1yO58UIGo0
braise kek

wait...people actually watch this guy?

>Sold out theater for 12 part series on Bible
There's your red flag.

>how do you do fellow Sup Forumsacks

coffee machines and instant coffee is a joke, and bluepilled.
you know how I make coffee? a press and some ground beans.
you know how fags make coffee? a pot, a machine, a filter, and these days a built in grinder.
complete fucking shitfest. you have all been SUBVERTED

I needed this.
Sorting.exe

BEFORE YOU KNOW IT YOU'VE MADE MARMALADE BUT HAVEN'T BOUGHT THE SHAMPOO THAT WASHES YOUR BALLS AND BELIEVE ME THAT'S A BLOODY ROUGH SPOT LET ME TELL YOU.

Fucking underrated.

That's an awfully hot coffee pot`

Thanks bro

caffeine pills m8

THAT'S THE THING ABOUT NIGGERS. THEY CAN'T BE TRUSTED BECAUSE IF YOU DO TRUST THEM WELL LET ME TELL YOU THAT'S A ROAD YOU DON'T WANT TO GO DOWN. SNEAKY, VERY SNEAKY.

coffee has antioxidants and phytochemicals that improve and support mental acuity.

>YOU CAN EXTRAPOLATE THE RESULTS OF A BAD GRADE ALL THE WAY TO GENOCIDE
hahaha, i can imagine him actually saying this

>leaf intellectuals

>pedo pirate posters

This. Good job, user.

At least lately I find myself looking back having watched these morons very briefly, so I guess my radar is improving.
What a fucking simple-minded normie. "It's common sense" and yet I can already question the premise of this wise advice. A question that isn't a new one either. That pendulum has gone back and forth a couple times since then {and possibly before}.
Yeah, if you just go with the 1st answer you hear from people around you and then you believe it, life seems pretty simple. Until those answers fail to match up to reality. Following the advice for some reason doesn't result in success, or fulfillment. Just misery and confusion and resentment. and then how do you figure things out? Nobody told you how to think for yourself, they just told you what to do!

Yeah, Jordan Peterson's probably exploiting trends for profit. It doesn't necessarily mean he's not also providing for a legitimate need. or not. I dunno. I wish someone would argue it rather than just state it one way or another as fact without supporting evidence.
It seems very well timed and he seems smart enough to be the type to not let that opportunity by, but I see nothing sinister in his lectures on the bible, and I can't detect the dividing line of sincerity between that and his political words, so is he exploiting his own sincerity or is he at all being insincere?

It was a good lecture. and you can listen to it for free on youtube. I suppose he could have released it more cost-effectively. It's not like the venue was free.

Oh Donald, help Canada!

Couldn’t help it.

His lectures of the Bible highlight what is written about it. Specially the part we're unbelievers can't understand the Bible. From the very beginning this clown runs onto Jungian tangents. One day he was asked if he was a Christian he couldn't answer it. He asked a rethorical question like? Depends on what do you mean by Jesus. The guy is just riding a trend just like most of the ecelebs and all of the thots

I like Jung. Even if Peterson is just doing Cliff's Notes, this is stuff that needs summary. There was even someone who asking during the Q&A who did some meme combining for a new idea. Even a simple meme farmer can contribute. Stick two ideas together: BAM!

money for things you don't need? no, it's for things you didn't think of because we lacked the framework to come to those ideas by ourselves. Mr.Metokur talks like the answers are obvious rather than displaying any understanding of the underlying framework that a person arrives at such conclusions, so the only reason he thinks it's "common sense" is because he was told these things and he's projecting this expectation onto everyone else.
At most you could say Peterson is doing the same thing in providing answers rather than the framework to explore the concepts, but I don't think it's necessarily at the top of the hierarchy. I mean do we wanna go back to the trivium meme? because everyone who mentions that seems to be a hypocrite just using it as a justification for their own flawed beliefs which they attempt to use like a blunt weapon to beat other people over the head as if their perspective were the undeniable holy objective truth.

God, I fucking hate that faggot. One of the things I most admire is self-esteem, even to the point of liking complete assholes like Martin Shkreli or OmniDestiny. but their arrogance has legs to stand on. Even if their intelligence is not perfectly balanced, they still have some. Metokur is just a fucking idiot. There's no reason to be so self-righteous when you're that stupid.

Please someone make a Jordan Peterson YTP with that scene and the illuminati triangle

The point is, no matter how you approach the Bible it will never lead anywhere good. It's not a coincidence that he focuses so much on "Judeo-Christian" tradition, and also refuses to condemn Jews.

Started good but I think you lost it towards the end, bring it back to the coffee

I even imagined him looking at the ceiling

Wtf is this commie bullshit

>he is just doing this out of self interest

Everyone does everything out of self interest, self interest doesn’t preclude the service from being valuable.

Your landlord is renting to you out of self interest, does that make your apartment an illegitimate abode?

I liked it.

me too, sounded pretty fucking accurate, great job OP

kek, I literally have no idea if this is Jordan Memerson or algorithmically generated nonsense.

Someone should make a JP-generator, along the same lines as that postmodernism-generator someone coded years ago.

That would BTFO this overhyped faggot really hard.

*BRRAAAAAAAPPPP*
*sniff*
OH YES
*sniff* *sniff*
IS THAT
*sniff*
THE LOGOS I SMELL?
*PRRRPPPPP*
*sniff*
OH YES
*FPFPFLLLPFP*
*sniff**sniff*
IS THAT... IS THAT... THE LINE BETWEEN ORDER AND CHAOS?
*VRRRRPPPP*
*sniff**sniff**sniff*
QUITE ARCHETYPAL INDEED
*PPFPFPFPFRRRP*
AHH YESS!!
*sniff*
*VRRRRRPPPP*
NOW I SEE IT!!
*sniff sniff*
YES!!
*SNIFF* *SNIFF*
THERE IT IS!!
*BRRRPPP*
THERE'S MY DEAD FATHER
*sniff* *sniff*
*BRRRRP*

This doesn’t even make sense for Peterson but I still Laff

He's dumber than he thinks but just a regular intellectual.

No one can challenge us that's all.

HELLO MY NAME IS JORDAN PETER SCHIFF

>SORT OUT YOUR MONETARY POLICY
>CLEAN YOUR GOLD & SILVER

ive listened to 400 hours of peterson speaking. cant listen anymore

next messiah please

Perfect. Omg can we Tumblr this

Quite pungent indeed EH?