What Happened To Beautiful Conservative White College Girls

Seems the white man's breeding stock is evaporating. How do we stop them from becoming miserable coal burning extreme multiple cocks taking feminists.

Give to the black man and he will share it for you

I would image they have all either graduated front college or became indoctrinated by the system. Conservatives have to be really firm in their beliefs to avoid it because of all the peer and teacher pressure.

Oppression -> resistance.

These "how do we" threads need to stop. Stay out of their business and they will gravitate towards the thing they like the most. Making their choice easier for them isn't going to be beneficial to the results that you seek.

It's not harder than that.

Go outside retard, even in the heart of libcuckistan Chicago they aren't hard to find

>beautiful
Fuck off. Why do they need to be beautiful? I bet you're not anything close to a 7/10.

chicago lol

i want the best women

>college
>conservative

Universities have been marxist indoctrinement centers since the very beginning. There has never been a time when women in higher education were conservatives.

Then you're just as deluded as women who want 10/10 rich Chads.

They got underbid by sluttier, uglier, less scary Latina girls who are willing to hit on shy, insecure white guys. It really is not fair. Poor beautiful white girls.

Join a christian group, take a European History class, talk to STEM girls and bookworms. Stay away from sorority girls or humanities.

They are still there. They just don't like you.

no college is better famalam

i find that hard to believe :)

>Seems the white man's breeding stock is evaporating
Pic related will be the replacement breeding stock of the White man.

She looks like that girl from Frozen. Also you can meet a girl like these in the local Anime Club. Got one in your town?

Only girls I've seen in my anime communities are either chubby white girls or Asian girls who already have boyfriends.

>Modern liberal college and media happened.

>shy, insecure white guys
Every woman's dream.

For some girls, yes.

t. not a NEET who spends all his time on /r9k/

They are the dream of subhumans who want their kids to have some white genes, 1/10 munters (we call them 5/10s in Great Bongistan), or evil manipulative bitches who will destroy your life.

If you want chicks you need to stop being such a colossal faggot.

So if a girl wants an introverted submissive guy, you're saying it's a good sign she's a cunt?

they get /blacked/ and their true self unlocks.

Shy, insecure 20 year old white guys generally turn into friendly, confident 27 year old white guys. With jobs.

All women prefer white guys. A 4/10 Latina can get an 7/10 white guy when they're both 21 years old and he doesn't know how attractive he is or how attractive he is going to be. If he loses his virginity to her or she gets pregnant then she'll likely keep him locked down.

they became educated and thus less bigoted

we don't

>all these cuck threads
Sup Forums is dead

Do some research. Not all schools are created equal.

the irony coming from Sweden, the capital of cuckistan

Marry and have kids as early as possible

From my anecdotal experience, young conservative women and men of the lower-upper-class variety stick to each other and stay in their own cliques all throughout grade and high school. They make excellent grades and move on to highly sought after universities. They then marry with each other and usually have kids.

Im thinking of a specific gated community in my town where this has happened consistently. During my time in high school these kids seldom communicated with the middle class and lower class kids, such as myself. And hell, they would never date someone who didn't live in that community. I should know, I wanted to date many of those girls.

The middle-class is what is most deeply affected by the marxist social engineering (which are what the vast majority of white women are today). The white lower-upper-class groups just do their own thing and avoid the programming all together through the protection of their gated communities. The young conservative white female is a unicorn in today's day and age, and if you weren't born into a particular income bracket, chances are she will have no interest in you anyway.

Still more desirable than any other race

Someone didn't get asked to prom.

I would say get them young but that will only be met with cries of pedophilia or grooming.

They are in relationships with either the most Alpha guy on Campus or with men way older than themselves.
I almost had a shot with a girl who looked a lot like the girl in OPs picture. She just came out of a 7 year relationship. There is no way however that a woman looking like that doesnt slut it out to some extent. Forget about it.

STEM girls are the biggest sluts of all.

>they became educated and thus less bigoted

Except there's nothing that galvanizes ignorance like education; as Hayek said "the pretense of knowledge."

typical that an anglo would be first to defend interracial cuck fantasies

It requires superhuman willpower to be a 'conservative' girl in our society. 20 year old girls want dick as badly as you want pussy, except they can actually get it whenever- and they can get the guys that appear really hot to them, at least for a night. Same story with drugs.

Now consider that our culture tells them there is nothing wrong with this, that it's actually wrong not to act like this.

There is zero chance of a girl behaving in a 'conservative' manner in this environment, it just doesn't happen dude.

At this point? Take away their right to vote and chain them to the radiator in your mothers basement.

Nothing. They're there. They marry real man, not Sup Forums browsing, weed smoking, fat video game addict manchildren

the pretty ones with higher iqs are getting wed off and impregnated by well off white men, the leftover whores who are fat and notably less intelligent are dying alone with cats or hooking up with niggers and dying by tire execution. natural selection is taking its place and the weak should fear the strong

No offense but you're an idiot.

put it on my wee wee

Racist whites are all staying home and not going to college. They're getting home schooled and marrying in their own communities. Going to college is basically a nightmare for any racist at this point, white girls who would have once gone to college opt out now instead to be stay at home moms.

>not by race and sex
where do you think you are give us less vague stats

so? It doesn't mean there's no quality girls out there. Maybe a bit less of them. Fuck you, turk. No offense.

How old are you? 15?

fuck off, and start getting real ammo you fucking disinfo faggot. Give me a chart thats not inflated by spics and niggers and then I'll tell you to fuck off again for cucking your genes out of the pool.

>What Happened To Beautiful Conservative White College Girls

College.

Then why are Asian women licking down the men with prospects instead of white women locking down the men with prospects? Do the Asian women have better foresight than the white women? Do the white women just not want men with prospects? Are the white women thinking they're entitled to a man who's already a premade alpha?

I never said there were no quality women out there you subhuman.
Exceptions don't make the rule though, or do they?

its white men mostly race mixing not the other way around. maybe if you stopped having bugfever you would notice your own hypocrisy.

yea but you all are a bunch of fakes also

i lived in a i dont know how to explain it area. There where rich pricks and then theyre where normal people. nothing wrong at all with the normal people. the classes got broke up and i got put in the wrong one, they put me with the rich pricks. for 2 reasons, one was i wasnt exactly poor. the other people where more from the area, and fit into the area, and had less money, i didnt so much. but that didnt matter to me at all. 2nd was because i was exceptionally smart. smarter than the entire class at the whole school. my iq at 7 nearly would beat any body in any other grades iq. i got along with and had more friends in the other class. i wanted to be in the other class. they stuck me in the class with the rick pricks who i hated and made known all the time to them as much as i could. i had few friends. they done it for the real reason, to make themselves look better.

the exception is you, you are only qualified for dirty whores so you are paranoid about hooking up with them.

What will white women do when Asian and Latina women lock down most of the white men with prospects at a young age and those white men aren't single anymore when they are successful enough to be considered not invisible by white women?

you get mexico/most of south america

>gib me
Here is your gibs mutt

We are weak and white women do not like weak men, so they abandonned us for Arab and Black men. It is not our women's fault, nor the Arabs' or Blacks' fault, but our own.

But why? Why don't white women want to marry white men as much as Asian women want to marry white men?

see

Damn, blacks and hispanics really have a disproportionate rate.

Who's to blame in this "locking down white males with prospects at a young age" scenario?

they do, you just have bugfever, so they get passed up for the "exotic" women who are also statistically more liberal than white women(they are more willing to race mix in the first place, after all). Do you have a fetish for non-white women user? than you are part of the problem. Statistics show white men racemix more and white women race mix less, considerably less, than white men. You are not conservative because you can't conserve your own genetics.

Oh you poor mutt. Didn't your daddy teach you to don't bring a knife to a gunfight?

and I'm saying your graph means nothing, because it's too vague. Also there's a lot of quality women out there.

lol dumb cunt

whats the matter? did I hit the nail on the head? you are so paranoid about whores because all you'd ever be able to bag is whores.

They exsist all over quit being a melodramatic fag by any objective measure the right wing and tradition is winning actually

Don’t let the media subvert your perceptions

>subhumans
Imagine my shock.

>How do we stop them from becoming miserable coal burning extreme multiple cocks taking feminists.
that battle is lost.

pic related is how

It looks to me like it could be either white men liking nonwhite women more than white women, or it could be nonwhite women liking white men more than white women like white men.

We're both assuming our respective side of the fence and projecting conclusions, but is there any actual data to point to the causation? The fact that white males interrmarry more than white females just proves that one or both of me aforementioned factors are at play, but not their relative magnitudes to the other.

OH OH GIMME GIMME

You seem to have avoided my question. Do you have bugfever user, as in, would to settle with a nonwhite wife?

*would you

i knew the battle was lost the moment i seen how disgusting they all are

even if they were just hoes for white dick, theyre still hoes none the less

go for arab pussy

pretty big words for a melting pot

Answer my question first. Which of the two forces is the stronger causation?

can confirm

t. stem guy

the former. now answer mine

>2nd was because i was exceptionally smart. smarter than the entire class at the whole school. my iq at 7 nearly would beat any body in any other grades iq.
Doubtful. Also IQ is relative to age. Additionally, Is outliers at a young age typically regress to the mean as they age.
Or am I responding to pasta?

>DateHookup
>"""""source"""""

I'll maintain that we don't know whether or not nonwhite women wanting white men more than white women do or white men wanting nonwhite women more than white women is still unknown until you post a proper source that isn't online dating "science"

A cousin and her daughter just out of college are Republican. Tho she did date a Mexican for a bit in college. Eh. So did I.

find you own then, otherwise you have no right to bitch. its not the only source and dating websites are viable because there is a large pool of users. Explain why these are not viable smart ass

(((women))) will make it illegal to sell their egg.

White women haven’t existed since circa 1870. “”””Women”””” who work, vote, and dress like men are not women.

We don't. That ship has sailed, desu. If you really want white children, you are going to have to go to Eastern Europe or Russia... period. And when I say go, I mean to stay. This cycle needs to run its course and is irreversible, just like the collapse of the West. We have gone too far to correct it, unfortunately.

Alternatively, you can remain optimistic, but one way or the other, you will accept the outcome. I, personally, can't wait. I imagine it will begin in 2020 when women go back to being cunts and vote in some retard to replace Trump, like Mark Cuban or Zuck the Cuck.

Enjoy your universal basic income and your cuck shed!

also I'm waiting for you to man up and admit you have bugfever. everyone knows you do the way you pussy foot around my question, bitch. maybe the problem isn't white women, maybe the problem is faggot millimeter peter skeeters like you cashing out on cheap brown whores and throwing away their genetics while blaming their women for this heresy

Giving up hope is a degenerate thing to do
So congratualtions, you're part of the problem cuckboy

>women will
They wont for much longer don't worry.
The day of the rope is coming closer.
Bugmen are already in existential panic mode.

You have to get them while they're freshmen before the indoctrination hits

This has nothing to do with giving up hope. It is the opposite. I am explaining where the hope exists, Estonia being one of them.

You're just mad that there will be a few less white women from your country when more American men realize this.

Whose the cuck now, bitch?

SJW curricula in all US colleges (maybe one exception).

Beautiful. I'll stick with the Asians and raise a bunch of school shooters.

Chimp out, AKA feminism.
People who let immigrants move here and breed.
Asian women are (not) getting screwed just like Jewish women and white women

Let's assume your graph is accurate then. Look at the bottom left potion. Asian and Latina women are far less loyal to their race than white men.

This leads me to believe that nonwhite women preferring white men more than white women prefer white men is a stronger source of causation than white men preferring nonwhite women more than white men prefer white women.

The top left looks to be hookups, not mixing.

The right looks like it has more to do with literacy than anything.

yea a lot of guys don't know this. These women have standards more than "muh dick" "muh muscle" and "muh guitar" In my uni, these well off young ladies would get what they called "miss degrees" meaning they weren't there for a career, there were looking for that potential guy who was from a nice family and has his shit together and will be making 100k+ by age 28.

so why are white men accepting them? ',:^) this is not a one sided thing, two parties are guilty of being filthy race mixers

If whites are not smart enough to stop sending their girls to the degeneracy factories known as schools and universities, then they are not worthy of being saved and deserve to go extinct.

Natural selection knows no mercy.