Ancestry thread

Post your ancestry

ok

i like yours, ill try to format mine like that later it looks really nice

whiter than you, Mohammad

>tito was a polish spy
delete this right now

Quarter Jewish, qualify for Israeli citizenship.

kys

sage

i probably could considering my face looks 1/4th jewish, the problem is i dont like jews

are you saying he wasn't?
no

Marylander.

Native American? That seems out of place. I would bet that is noise. Also Caucasus could likely mean you have very old genes from the earliest Europeans. Then again it's under 3% so it could be noise.

>born 1999
>Sup Forums

You already know Sup Forums. All Amerimutts are mixed breed untermenschen.

my mum had 7% middle eastern and 7% caucuses so its not noise, also she said that someone from her dads side came from america so the native american is probably legitimate

So you are a nigger

>communist russian + monarchist russian offspring
boy IMAGINE if both your great grand dads were alive what would they talk about at Christmas dinner jej.

It's true. Check the flag

I see. Have you ran your raw DNA through GEDMatch? It can show you all kinds of stuff. I had 2% Caucasus and more consistently on their calculators. It was genes from some of the earliest Europeans. I was mostly unaware of what the Caucasus even was so I thought it was interesting.

Can't be fucked to post it all, people on both sides of my family have done ancestry research, the furthest back we've reached is about 1770 I think. Everyone is English except for one Irish person.

That picture depresses me

Can't be bothered to make a tree so I'll post my 23andmeme results with the most important info present.
I'm a complete jewish mutt with more african in me than a swedish woman.

Could've went into more detail but i am tired. will perhaps update.

Last time I tried to trace my ancestry the trail basically disappeared in the early 1800's, as my ancestors were slaves.

Thanks white people

You are welcome

WYPIPO

kek

That's unfortunate. I'm sorry your ancestors were so useless they got abducted by other kangz and sold to white traders on the west coast of africa. Chin up, you can only go up from here.

There's no need to apologize. Whites are becoming a minority in their own country and Afrifags are as poor as ever. Meanwhile I'm about to get engaged and my cannabis business is doing quite well.

Karma's doing its job just fine.

>19 years old and on Sup Forums

Your life is truly already over. My condolences bro.

you adopted or some shit?

Are you degeneret if you dont know your family history all i know is that my father is 1/16 italian rest swedish and his forfathers were anti-socalist bankers, and that my mothers family are posibly swedish-finnish and there is some famous skulpter there

Recessive genes, one can assume. Although my grandmother's (dad's side) parents were reportedly both blonde but I never got around to meet them nor have i really seen many photographs of them.

Nice and aryan!

Are you spastik?

also, my mother's parents were also blonde before their hair whitened. should've thought of and mentioned that! sorry!

C L E A N
L
E
A
N

i wouldnt call you a degenerate but it is important to know your family history to some degree

4 (you)

damn, you Nordics have the best shit

Neat

What

Cool, first time I see someone with Basque heritage :D

the father is the son of the maternal grandfather and maternal grandfather's mother

Haven't updated in a while, but some percents shifted slightly. Might update later.

slav genes are fucking strong

where do I even do my ancestry test?

It's a shame about the plebbiting you do though

Theres a few ways to do it. Almost all o them involve you sending a sample of your DNA to a jewish run institute that then stores your sample to run tests and shit on, and while they fuck with it, send you a report detailing bite size bits of faggotry about yourself

Either that, or just ask your family about parents, grandparents, parents of your grandparents and try to piece together your ancestry through official documents

How do you do fellow ethnically pure ones?

Does someone have the blank picture?

I am doing good brother

Doing quite fine, have bought fireworks for Nytår.

Inbred af

Man...that pic is just sad...

Nice genes

56%'er elite
0% go home

I dont know why, but im laughing at my screen, I have problems men xd

Are you a NEET? How could you possibly go wrong with those genes user ??

Fug my dad is a doctor and I ended up a software engineer too.

>italian
>degenerate family
>no job

Sort your shit out.

r8

>my sides
Modern attempt for an aristocratic breeding program.
No worries, I barely survived looking at his family tree as well.
Playing Crusader Kings will do that to you.

Lil

No matter your political leanings, your Irish great grandfather wasn't a "terrorist". The IRA back then was the legitimate Irish army, not the freedom fighting militia of the 70s.

he was an explosives smuggler
sounds terroristic to me

American/10

r8 pls

But that's like saying soldiers in the US army are terrorists.

I'll take that as neutral?

where's the lie?

>Are you a NEET?
nah i am actually a law student and an entrepreneur

Fucking kek

christ no

I know my place. I would love to move back to ireland but I know I'd never be accepted there.

I should confirm that the Irish great grandfather was killed in Ireland and his family fled the country

Marry me

>I know my place

If your immediate parent is fully Irish then you'd probably be accepted.

Йeeee бoй :D

Mine would be all American with the exception of a British GGF. That is really the only acceptable ancestry, btw.

How does it feel, Shekelbergstein?

>Everyone is English except for one Irish person.
I'm sorry, bro.

kek

the only le 56%s I like

Nürnberg-bot approves

10/10 on doxxing yourself

thanks m8

This is the America i like. 100% pure European.

My mitochondrial dna also is from the J1 haplogroup. Now, I can clearly call myself a sand nigger without it being racist! Yay!