I think there's a resurgence of anti-Semitism because at this point in time Bitcoin has not yet learned how to be...

I think there's a resurgence of anti-Semitism because at this point in time Bitcoin has not yet learned how to be centralized, and I think we’re gonna be part of the throes of that transformation, which must take place. Bitcoin is not going to be the decentralized currency that it once was in the last years. Jews are going to be at the center of that. It’s a huge transformation for Bitcoin to make. It is now going into a centralized mode, and Jews will be resented because of our leading role. But without that leading role, and without that transformation, Bitcoin will not survive.

Other urls found in this thread:

bitcoen.io
archive.is/acaZJ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

nice edit really triggers my autistic pattern recognition

Cryptocurrency is part of a broader preference towards secession and decentralization

Bitcoin has no intrinsic value. Sure, people convert $ into bitcoin, however U.S. currency is centralized which is why an ethno group with high ingroup preference (the Jew) is able to control it. Indirectly, they still influence bitcoin. For an encrypted currency to be safe, it needs to be silver/gold backed and completely decentralized. Otherwise, we're in the same boat with the Jew, except now they control a digital currency that can traced etc..

>silver/gold are the most stable, least exploitable
>keeping the discovery of new silver/gold mines on the down low is the only way to really manipulate silver/gold prices
>such manipulations are very short lived

It's an unduplicatable receipt for the purchase of electricity. It's intrinsic value lies in the encryption itself. Which is certainly greater than zero so long as the encryption can be trusted.

>keeping the discovery of new silver/gold mines on the down low is the only way to really manipulate silver/gold prices
>such manipulations are very short lived

*laughs in south african*

bitcoen.io

BitCoen will be at the central of this.

Whoever wins the battle of the cryptocurrencies will also win the battle for the future of civilization.

archive.is/acaZJ

(((Bitcoin)))

>Oh you stupid sheeple...

So basically the first AI convert to Judaism. That's nice.

That's my point though. How do you know the encryption can be trusted until after the fact? Is the encryption open source?

Quantum computers of the future would make such encryption easily breakable.

Even if there are 50 silver/gold mines in Africa that are being kept off the books for insider trading, the silver/gold market would only be able to be manipulated 50 times until more silver/gold mines can be discovered and kept secret. The discovery of silver/gold on Earth will become rarer and rarer in time, resulting in less and less currency manipulation.

The insider trading used to manipulate currency would still be short lived. By not being tied to silver/gold, the manipulation potential of a currency is virtually endless, which is the entire point of the Jew creating and controlling the Federal Reserve.

We need to get rid of centralized banking. In the future (Space Age), rarer precious metals in our solar system and beyond can back a currency.

Bitcoin are going to be the center of the manipulation in the future an it's up to us, to keep the kikes out of the center of it.

But I guess is late already.

To add to this. As an encryption can be hacked by a quantum computer to get the monetary data to manipulate a currency, can reality be hacked to identify the location of rare precious metals in a solar system or elsewhere in order to manipulate a currency?

The answer is no. Unless you're some kind of demi-god, which then you wouldn't care about money as you'd already have immense power inherently.

>In the future (Space Age)

pretense like this is why I pray for the comet to hit us sooner rather than later.

>blowing bubbles this big

why do I bother anymore

The first part is called an analogy. The second part is called a hypothetical.

>no bubble gum
>just ass kicking

A better question is why are you wasting our time with worthless comments? Maybe you could back them with precious metals so they might have some value.

>Bitcoin has not yet learned how to be centralized
It is literally a decentralized currency, faggot OP. Saged.

>The discovery of silver/gold on Earth will become rarer and rarer in time, resulting in less and less currency manipulation.

What about the asteroid belt? I once heard a theory in /x/ that they're holding off mining operations in the space on purpose, because too many big players have their money on rare metals that would become much less rare should some company start off-world mining operations