Fly to the other side of the world to kill poor people who dont pose a threat to you

>fly to the other side of the world to kill poor people who dont pose a threat to you
>omg please be kind to me

why would you send people with ear epilepsy to war?

>>Americans join the army because they can't find a job at home
>>omg why doesn't anyone respect our troops they fight for our freedoms

Medically retired infantryman here who was injured in 2 IED blasts. The stories you hear about killing innocents are 99.99% false, although the initial invasion of Iraq was kind of a bloodbath. That being said, I'm not a big fan of these signs. They sound like a way to chase attention to me. There are some people with pretty severe PTSD but they are an OVERWHELMING minority.

that guy's just an attention whore who didn't get enough attention merely by enlisting

> trouble finding a job

Oh so they are retards

He calls terrorists/muslims innocent poor people.

>There are some people with pretty severe PTSD but they are an OVERWHELMING minority.
If my army Lt is to be believed, then most of them seem to keep it to themselves as well. The less they want to talk about their experience, the more real it is.

Implying they all kill, saged

Boohoo, I'm shooting Roman candles at your house pussy. Unless you live in Chicago most vets don't have shit to worry or cry about.

As a combat vet, I don't see how he confuses fireworks with actual ordinance...must have been a personnel clerk or fucking mail room dick or some shit..

>they sound like a way to chase attention to me
That's exactly what they are. And if I ever see one, that's exactly what he'll get.

I hate fireworks. It scares my dog shitless and rural faggots around these parts use grenades instead.

Yea idk is he a dog? But on a side note and not trying to start shit, do you feel like people really need to be thankful of troops or whatever right now? I feel like none of these wars/conflicts have been for defense at all. It's fine if you want to fuck up shit and get paid for it thats cool but don't feel the need to be greatful. If we really wanted to protect ourselves we should just bomb the shit out of whoever and travel ban them all

>hmm, should i buy a pair of ear plugs for one night or ruin everyone's fun
fuck this snowflake faggot

how the hell else are you supposed to scare away the evil spirits?

>be US army
>commit suicide
Suicide rate in Polish army is lower than the civilian one

>implying your beta cuck self would ever threaten or step up to a combat vet

Wew lad, looks like someone has had a little to much of that user Courage.

This.

The military was doing Muslim extremist population control the issue is the dumb politicians who felt bad and had to import these refugees.

Without these wars and with Islamic cultures breeding rates and Muslims fighting amongst themselves you would have a much large world population of Muslims and they would still be trying to come into Europe and America anyway they could to leave third world countries and not assimilate and do terror attacks.

>English reading comprehension
>man asks for fireworks
>Better post on Sup Forums because I'm an angry faggot

Why are non combat mos guys such pussies?

I guarantee, with these cucks, it is ALWAYS the same story.

>spent one Afghan tour behind desk at >Bagram AB
>heard a mortar round once
>muh PTSD....please notice me

Fucking FOBBITS are all the same

Why does Sup Forums give a pass to the politicians who send these people to go fight their wars? You people have some serious reasoning deficiencies.

>people

I'm a hero

Your entire fucking economy, society and technology is highly dependent on oil and its availability at a decent price.
These people fight also for you interests, so you can take these plebbit-tier liberal arguments and shove it up your ass.

vets are a joke. they signed up to go fight then expect some kind of special treatment back home. no we don't owe your welfare queen asses anything. you signed up. live with your decision.
>inb4 but i fought for your freedumbs
no you fought for globalist interests. someone sand monkeys in a cave on the other side of the ocean aren't any threat to me.

Maybe because.......WE WEREN'T DRAFTED!

>all volunteer military
>muh war on terrur
>got PTSD
>George Bush a faggot for making us go over dere
>derp......

Don't know what you're signing up for? Don't fucking enlist in the first place! Politicians have been sending young men to die in wars since there were wars and politicians. Nothing has changed since then.

Unless you were drafted.....you have no right to bitch about anything.

Your lt is correct

People with serious issues don't fucking advertise it. I always thought those "no fireworks" signs were basically just saying "I'm such a pussy I'll cry if you break into my house: please rob me later"

>go across the world to fight for neighbors' freedom
>Don't celebrate freedom with fireworks!

get some fucking earplugs and quit being a whiny victim

Yea, what a faggot for being an alpha male. So much more alpha shitposting on pol about someone to was blown the fuck up by some politician.
>all the while I'm shitposting on pol, not directing my ire to the politicians who sent the poor chap to fight the politician's war.
>God, I'm so alpha!