What has happend to pol. When I started using pol. The balance was very much in favour of the right...

What has happend to pol. When I started using pol. The balance was very much in favour of the right. Or the mentally sane. It seems as of late the balance is shifting the other way on here. Am I missing something? Did I get pol wrong?

There wasn't any Islam threads by Muslims and commies seemed to get run out. What's going on?

F?

Pretty sure pol is and always was retarded and autistic.

The right wing is fucking retarded. You support the rich fucking you in the ass because they keep you distracted with petty social issues.

This. All that happened is Stormfront shills got made and the people are fighting back.

"Left" and "right" is a false dichotomy to control the ways of goyim thinking.

Every accusation the left makes is projection.

how new can you be? there have always been waves of leftist trash infiltrating, they get bored and leave over time and new trash arrives

This story fucking sucks

Reddit invasion.
Every Sup Forums oldfag has already left this shithole.

Notice how your first sentence expresses agreement with the poster you quote, and your second sentence contradicts what you claim to be agreeing with. This happens rather often when you are shilling, rather than expressing sincere views.

Meanwhile, your angle is that the real shills *were Sup Forums itself* previously, and what appears to be an influx of shills here now is *the people fighting back*. Because reality is that all "the people" are uniformly delighted with the world and how things have been, so any "far right" community could only exist through shill activity. Not only that, but "the people" will band together and take over any "far right" forum that shill activity creates, for great justice. Not shills attacking "far right" forums, nope, not happening... "The people" spontaneously defending internet forums everywhere.

I'm glad your angle is so laughable. That is good for the truth.

The whole game on pol, for me, is to trip up dialectical mongrels, and bant on unfree men.

Read Hegel, then reconsider your post.

it's the massive /leftypol/ shills fucking this place up. Sometimes trolls just fucking around. I will admit to that that I, sometimes, fuck around with people here trolling them and playing on their insecurities while being myself insecure.
>inb4 troll factory employee
I am not employed there, but if anyone knows how much do they pay/redpill me on them

Define "dialectical mongrel" if you could. Is that an actual thing, or just a rhetorical gesture?

>What's going on?
Goons from bottom-of-the-barrel boards like full-chan's leftypol (of which the BO is a fat tranny who filmed himself sucking dick) pride themselves on trying to subvert Sup Forums from time to time with pro-left threads. Praise for commies has always been sporadic, but 99% of it today is completely inorganic and shill-y in nature.

What you're seeing is mostly shill threads and bots.
The most common are:
>"56%"
>This European Ethnic group isn't White"
>"Black Penis"
>"You should Race Mix"
>"White women are terrible"
>"I used to support Trump, but he's gone too far now"

Who said I support the rich? Assumption will get you nowhere. I don't support the mass immigration of third world mongers into the future of my children. Go figure. It's not about corporate elites. That's a different matter all together. I am right as right can be in a civil way. I used to be left. So don't try with your shit. Look to your future, not migrants who don't care about you.

In short, he's providing an antithesis to the thesis in order to bring about the synthesis.

This is what Jordan Peterson does, as far as I can tell. He's a Hegelian posing as a Christian

Nope it's been getting more right wing

>It seems as of late the balance is shifting the other way on here.
Nigger what?

Also this. The left/right model obfuscates the real issue, which is ideology (and there are three main ideologies).

This. Every single day, a thread or two pops out with these topics and mods aren't doing anything about it

Think you have read in to my post a bit to much pal. It's a mere observation. Thanks for the breakdown though!

I agree. This is why (not eloquently put I may add?) wrote the post. Pol doesn't seem as informative for the reasons I once came here. Or as fun!

Trump fanaticism, every single thing he does is awesome. We turned into shills ourselves, no objectivity left. I'll be leaving this shithole soon if things don't change.

>The right wing is fucking retarded

>this

Mods and the site are compromised. Majority of the catalog is spam by shillbots to slide the important stuff. I can't find d one thread on the Human emails. I hope there is a special punishment in hell for shills.

The website became popular. People outside of Sup Forums recognized it (regardless of whether or not it is true) as a place with some sort of significance. It means that shills from ShareBlue are here in force for astroturfing and the useful idiots completely lacking self-awareness who are wielded by global billionaires like these morons are deployed by their handlers. For more astroturfing.

>You support the rich fucking you in the ass because they keep you distracted with petty social issues.

Literally EVERY RICH PERSON on the face of this earth is a fucking sjw cunt.

I mean how thicc can you get?

Preaching truths. I just want to have somewhere to have real discussions without "tolerant lefties" fucking taking over and ruining it.

You're forgetting
>Paganism general
>What did this bullshit e-celeb wanna be alt-righter do
> Redpill me on this

Forget to change IPs, did you?

wasn't responding to you, they were responding to Fucking goddamn shareblue shills

Lateralism is designed to be limiting