...And this is exactly why we need #MeToo

...And this is exactly why we need #MeToo

I'd rape her

if you mean that by committing eye rape, if then you must be stoned

Is that from the 90s? If not, it perfectly captures the edgy grrl power vibe right down to the grungy psuedo-dyke.

what did she mean by this?
no really men shouldnt pay attention to women anymore?
women live on attention its like heroin to them

But that's incorrect. If I ask a random woman on the street for sex, they definitely won't say
>sure sure, no problem

the women(males) will, I found out

What exactly is wrong in the dynamic this cumdumpster presented? Seems like a normal sexual dynamic of our spiecies.

If that's how it is to be a woman then no wonder they're getting raped if they write that on themselves....

OP your a dumbass for implying this is the life all women live.

Plz never speak again because you are incapable of reason.

Maybe these women shouldnt be wearing a whores uniform if they don't want to be treated as a whore.

It's as stupid as gymbros who wear tight latex shirts complaining about getting unwanted female attention, which never happens because men aren't retarded princesses who expects the world to accommodate to their every whims.

>...And this is exactly why we need #MeToo
Shitest meme ever fagets can't meme

white sharia

Details, please.

They don't. They are madly jelly that those who do get attention and praise, while their ugly asses are ignored.

So they want to subversively ruin it for everyone.

nice bait

If only it was that easy for men

>It's Men's fault that's all they are have been good for

Every job is done better by a man, fact is they are barely even worth their pussies

Is it really that easy?
GUESS WHO'S GETTING LAID TONIGHT GUYS???

Lmao what kind of world does she live in, Balmore?
No one's just gonna slam you right there in the street like it's fetishists fantasy.

PS most rapes are by someone they already know.

i got the original, shitty bait

ignoring the fact that this is fucking stupid and doesn't represent society at all, I would happily do this except for the fact that If I did this I would be arrested for 'public nuisance'

>say "sure no problem"
because women are obliged to accept?

Is there a more privileged group that claims to be opressed than white women?

why do you hate women faganon
thought you wanted to be one

Your pic is wrong. Animals have culture.
Culture in species within the order Cetacea, which includes whales, dolphins, and porpoises, has been studied for numerous years. In these animals, much of the evidence for culture comes from vocalizations and feeding behaviors.

>walk down the street.
did someone move kitchens outside?

stupid bitch, not even rape worthy

Hell, dolphins name their offspring. They are very intelligent and special creatures.

>because people get fucked on the street by random strangers on the reg
eat shit faggot, oh wai-

Sex bots can't come here any faster. The day we have synths that can imitate women to near perfection , is the day these attentionwhores will start complaining how they aren't getting enough attention from disgusting misogynists and its the patriarchies fault.

but women are the ones who write "fuck me" on themselves
if they dressed and presented themselves more modestly they wouldn't get as much shit from bottom of the barrel hypersexualized males

She has crazy eyes and her analogy is ludacris

I don't even know any white guys who randomly calls out women. This seems more like a problem within the double digit IQ cultural enrichment community.

that is some stupid shit

try it the other Way around.
Put on a Burka and walk through a Shithole like Moolenbek or some Arondissements in Paris and show some Ankle.

>be me at work, the only male in an office full of leftist women
>one girl mentions she doesn't like males
>i politely ask her why
>tells me that men suck
>politely ask her to elaborate
>"well, before I answer, I would like to first admit that if women were the ones in power, we would abuse it just like men do. But anyway, the reason men suck is because they kind of have this thing where they tell women what to do in life and boss them around as if they are in control, and if a woman isn't pregnant they try to control them and pressure them into getting kids
I literally had no idea what she was talking about.

He's right ya know...

>men are expected to always want sex and never turn it down
>women aren't
#metoo fags will defend this.

Wouldn't be an issue if women withheld sex before marriage like Goyed intended. Men wouldn't expect sex from women they just met.

>Women donĀ“t get attention. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE notice me!

>Say sure, sure, no problem