I fucking hate women

I fucking hate women.
Recently had dates with two women and I fucking hate them both. I don't know how to motivate myself to approach women when it's such a fucking unpleasant experience being with women.

Try men, faggot

It is normal if you are from sweden. City Girls are all whores.

just view women like puppies, makes everything make sense again

You ever fool around with a chinese girl?

tfw all the women in your country are only interested in fucking mohammads

But your name is Mohammed

Yeah, why? These two were both chinese.

Try a Finnish girl

jej

I wouldn't have sex with a puppy would I

>falling for the yellow fever meme

You're too woke, but just stop taking them seriously and expecting them to be anything else but dumb whores.

>Try men
They make better women anyway.

go be a kike somewhere else, i hear the kitchen is a nice warm place

Society is fucked, there is really no solution for this problem you're facing. If you are going to deal with women, you also need to accept that you're going to have to swallow a lot of horseshit and at the same time sacrifice your ego, pride, and even your soul in some cases, in order to get pussy. Do you think it's worth it?

I don't. Get a sex doll.

Same for me.
Dated a girl for a year, I knew I would never do it again, after we broke up.

Suck a cock bitch, you're obliviously a faggot

I want to fool around with a chinese girl so bad.

>want to have sex or gf
>not a single woman wants me
Be happy user that women want to date you
I´m still a fucking virgin with 27

I didn't have sex with them if that's what you meant. I approached them in the street and we had drinks and walked. One of them I kissed, but it was reluctant on her part and it was without the tounge. After that I said fuck you and walked off. The other gave me a fake number and a fake smile and hardly drank any of the drinks I payed for and was just generally resistant and bitchy.

>Recently had dates with two women
Way to humblebrag.

get a hooker, sex is not that special.
You're better off where you stand than I was after she cucked me 4 years in.

Take women off pedestal, get hooker

View them less as people, and more like property you can exert control on. Or if you prefer, like a game to play for fun. Anytime you treat a woman like a person, remember it's only a ploy to make her feel secure. This way, dating should be a lot more fun.

Date an intelligent black girl. Before anyone says it, yes, I know, they are very fucking rare. But they do exist. The best decision I ever made was to date black girls exclusively. I've never been happier.

Those aren't dates you betacuck. Also if your white scandi do the gods a favour and an hero yourself.

Not trying to brag. This is very new for me, I spent over a decade on dating sites getting on average less than one date per year, despite messaging thousands of women. Also I'm not sure whether these two women actually saw it as a date as such, or whether they just wanted to talk. They claimed the latter but then again maybe that's a way of rejecting. I've been doing nofap for two years and stopped using dating sites a year ago.

>muh asian women meme

Yeah those are instadates/first dates, dumbass.

Holy shit Sven. I don't know if it's your looks or your character. Course, I date a woman or two a year but don't actively seek relationships. I haven't ever hit on women.

> or whether they just wanted to talk.

They say that to all men, even the attractive ones. You have to be aggressive enough to put the moves on her.

>You have to be aggressive enough to put the moves on her.
Yeah I did. Maybe too much. First one I think I might have escalated to much. I really fucking hate it too when you're trying to escalate again and again even though she's being a defiant bitch and then you sit there afterwards with a fake number and the memory of her fake smile and her bitchiness. I wish I had fucking thrown her into the water or beaten her into a pulp.

>Holy shit Sven. I don't know if it's your looks or your character.
also, fuck you

you need them for reproduction bro keep trying

Only unevolved people breed. I'm never going to have children because I'm not a fucking nigger.

Solution: Fuck a nigger. Black girls will give you unending love and affection if you treat them right. Truly the best thing I ever did was start dating black girls.

>to get pussy
The real redpill is that sex obsession is a Jew trick. Sex is for babby.

What was so unpleasant? What kind of women were they? What were you expecting and how did that expectation fail you?

I was once angry with women, coincided with the end of my first serious relationship and a period of me just fucking slut after slut.

Is it the women that is the problem or is it you?

>Only unevolved people breed. I'm never going to have children because I'm not a fucking nigger.

spoken like a true swedecuck.

dont forget to prep the bull before he breeds your sister

It's because you look like someone who would set a beggar on fire just for the fun of it. The girls just were fearing for their lives, understandable, no need to hate on them.

I'm not white supremacist, I've always dated non-white girls, but also white girls. It's only recently I decided I'm not interested in white girls any more. I evaluated all of my dating experiences and most non-white girls were positive whereas most white girls were negative. It was an easy decision to make.

I found an assblasted vaginal Jew, everyone!

Pretty much this. Treat women like subhumans that you have to fuck.

Lower your expectations of woman. Realize you are essentially dealing with a child in an adult body, and things get much easier.
The goal in finding a mate is to find one that will actually listen to you when you explain to them why their ideas are childish, and stupid

Going to go out on a limb here (insert monkey joke) and say that isn't OP's actual picture.
Who was Elliot Rodgers.

Time to go Asian and to stop listening to people on Sup Forums, desu. The odds of you having a child like your pic related are quite low while your odds of God's will being achieved are quite high.

Or don't listen to me. I don't care.

>Doesn't even recognize the supreme gentleman
How new are you?

Had no idea, just googled him. A typical /pol user.

He was from /r9k/ and wizardchan I believe.

what's up with dating?
don't you meet girls at clubs, shows or during meets with your friends?
i've never went to a date with any girl. If things work out during a night i'll call them next day to do something, go to the beach, eat etc...
can't see myself waiting for some stranger in a restaurant. it's too fucking awkward.

>I fucking hate women.
>I don't know how to motivate myself to approach women when it's such a fucking unpleasant experience being with women.
Then don't fucking approach women. I will never understand the idiots who hate women, but still choose to chase them. I can't even imagine giving attention to people I hate, and much less have sex with them. Man-hating feminists at least usually turn lesbian, it makes more sense.

They aren't really that great in bed until you train them, but they are super horny and loyal. Great wife material.

Get a hooker for fuck sakes.

You're ugly and boring and stupid, that's why you're a lonely faggot stroking your cock manually on NYE

Women are fucking trash.

Hey jew. Want some shekels?

An English detail: Those things are also dates and you're right on target for what you should be doing on a first date. A dinner date or a movie date are some of the worst choices for the first date.

Get some other hobbies than chasing birds.
Women are not everything in life.

Western women have been brainwashed by (((media))) into jewing their men. The only solution is to recognize that our governments are allowing this to happen (since it makes them shekels) and kick them out - NOT VOTE THEM OUT - kick them out. Its the current systems that are the problem - parliament / congress - it doesn't matter who you vote for - the same policies maintain

Ur probably gay lol

I swear theres a tactic of shills adopting AnCap flags and then posting stupid comments that contribute nothing to discredit AnCaps

You need to be more alpha. Think of yourself as a living God that women are blessed to stand in the radiance of. Despite what soyboys may tell you, women PREFER to feel like they must earn you rather than vice versa.

No but you'd probably watch one fuck your wife wouldn't you Chaim

I am completing 31 years this Sunday user. Kissless Hugless Virgin

Because swedish women are dumb sluts. I've never come across more deviant, blood-sucking and phony bitches. They only think about themselves and are terrible at cooking and cleaning. The best women on the continent are Italian, Romanian and Polish. You need to look for those.

you probably would you degenerate kike

Jesus Christ why are biching to pol about this ? This seems like a personal issue it's not our fault you can't get pussy man. How about spending less time on the internet and more time socializing ever try that mate?

Buy some prostitutes. You will be even more disappointed with sex.

Women literally suck; they are only good for blow jobs.

Join an Order.

>Recently had dates with two women
What a normalfag scumbag. Go back to facebook, woman dating scum.

how do you socialize? it's not like it is a thing u can just choose to do.

"OH hey random people, I just wanted to socialize with you"

Go see a scort

Hit the gym

Don't aim so high. There's boound to be someone that likes you

Or kill yourself if you no longer enjoy living

Please become the Supreme Gentleman 2.0
Sweden needs you.

Go to China and open up Tinder.

The ones in Sweden are only looking for prime Chads, but in China they can't differentiate between real Chads and betas.

>thrown her in the water or beaten her to a pulp
Definitely the former. A real panty soaker that.

Look for women outside your shit westerb society that makes women into men.

Yeah if you have no friends and arnt active in society? How do you think you meet new people and make new friends? Sit inside all day and Jack off? Gotta step out of your comfort zone sometime or else you're screwed.