Kuzu no Honkai

Worst Kuzu gets a happy ending edition

Other urls found in this thread:

tieba.baidu.com/p/5036289476?see_lz=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why isn't Mugi taking it that hard?

THE AUTHOR HAD ONE (1) JOB!

Hanabi will find a responsible man now.

Mugi was a fucking coward and a retard. Fite me selfinsertfags.

I have shit taste if this ending made me cry?

>Hanabi will find a responsible man now.

I wish I had your optimism. Hanabi is a foreveralone.

Has there ever been a character who destroyed someone as bad as Akane destroyed Hanabi? I would legit murder her.

>Hanabi is a foreveralone.
Calm down. She's still super young.

It amazes me that we have some dumb cunt anons defending the pure shit writing that we got at the end here.

Fireworks will marry me now

I bet you thought White Album 2 ended badly as well.

Where are the Honkais?

>no translations
>it's shit writing man!

>chasing after an old slut when Hanabi is right there
Why do we pretend to like Mugi again?

I still can't believe that the last 4-5 chapters were dedicated to getting the sensei her happy ending then we get this shitty rushed ending in a single chapter for our main characters.

Absolutely fucking unreal.

Never saw it and never will now.

Thanks for the heads up user-chan.

Wait, this is the final chapter?

I am sure the author self-inserted as Akane.

>drop the main plot for slut shenanigans
>MC's plotline gets one chapter at the end and solves nothing
>not shit writing

You should, it's pretty great.
Also it's different from this because best girl wins.

Did you look at a different thread where the pages were posted?

Or maybe you can't interpret pure shit writing from afar yet?

Mugi is an MC and he is strongly tied to Akane's arc.

As for me, I didn't feel anything because it rather felt forced as fuck. It's like the author just wanted to try make it as bittersweet as possible.

Yes

I read the original Japanese and can tell you the end is perfectly fine.

Only thing to make this fucking shit ending make sense.

Your loss.

I don't think anyone wins, if we're talkingabout the anime.

translation for Coda never

But Mugi and Hanabi's relationship is the primary focus of the fucking story. To resolve it in a single chapter is fucking stupid.

Get a good look at this user guys. This is what a dumb cunt who praises shit writing looks like.

Scans for people who haven't seen them. Bittersweet as fuck. I was really hoping she would find love in an epilogue or something.

tieba.baidu.com/p/5036289476?see_lz=1

Best girl gets the dikku and the kissu.

>She's still super young.
I remember when I was super young and had your optimism.

They explore different parts of their relationship through interacting with different people. The single chapter had enough closure for them, they had a goodbye hug, said their farewells and left.

Sorry, Hanabi wasn't a big enough piece of shit to find happiness apparently. She should have taken some notes I guess.

>hey guys the last chapter is going to be Mugi and Hanabi fucking for 45 pages

HAHAHAHA

Would have unironically been a better written ending.

And then 5 years of souless, miserable solitude and lonliness.

the manga is over?

Yep, as of this chapter. I really wish I didn't pick this up, but Hanabi's design drew me in.

>Best girl gets the dikku and the kissu.
???

Seriously, how fucking retarded must one be to praise this pure shit ending?

Talking about WA2.

I didn't pick up the manga, but I'm heavily invested in the anime.

Kek. Now where's that user who said something about muh red string of fate and how the ending points out to Mugi/Hanabi end? The series was shit to the end so expecting something decent out of it will only leave you disappointment.

Hanabi was too pure for this manga.

Wow, your criticism is so specific.

I think the worst thing is that Hanabi didn't get fucked a single time. Mugi what are you doing dude?

Question: can you taste food?

>even Seiren had a better ending
Just.

Although I guess this could go anime original next week.

none of these characters are completely relatable. you can't really self-insert as any of them.

Post ending theme

Question: can you offer any useful arguments?

Question: how is life for someone with pure shit taste?

I kinda expected this ending when the author said she didn't dare to make a sex scene with Hanabi, but I still thought she wanted to make them a couple. Oh well, what can I say?

Dodging the question again. Good concession.

Is the author a girl or a guy? I've seen both posted. I'd be kinda surprised if it's a guy.

Please user-chan, continue to entertain me by praising the pure shit writing at the end of this story.

Girl.

>the biggest slut in the series
>worst kuzu of all
>almost ruined the lives of the main characters
>didn't get any redemption but is easily forgiven
>actually ends up getting a good ending
>meanwhile the main characters end up suffering
JUST

They deserve to suffer though.

Did she say why? Did she have some deeper attachment to Hanabi?

Joke's on you, kid.

She's actually the main character.

And don't forget, to some "non-retarded not pure shit taste anons", this is perfectly good writing and the ending is well done and satisfactory.

I think the people saying she's the author's self-insert are dead on. It really came across that way when she tried to present Akane as being tortured and introspective when in reality she's just a horrid cunt.

Feels good man. She and Ecchan will end up with each other eventually.

Ecchan pls

You guys can shit on me on you want, but I think it only makes sense that Mugi and Hanabi don't get together.

I agree. People like you should not get bullied for having pure shit taste and being retarded. You didn't ask to be like this right?

it does make sense. you don't get THAT intimate for a long time and have nothing happen. it was clear that they weren't meant for each other.

Don't worry, I agree. Those two aren't healthy for each other at the moment. Maybe they'll meet up in the future when they're both more mature and moved on from their first loves.

Except when you realize she's moving past all the crap she's been through.

Implied yuri endings are the best. Hibike and now this.

Love wins in the end.

That explains why it's retarded.

They're both still single and Hanabi is clearly bi so it's still a possibility.

>Hanabi is clearly bi

Did Mugi and Hanabi seriously not end up together in the last chapter? Is the author fucked in the head? I'm guessing it's a woman who wrote this story.

you should just let it go. sometimes people don't end up with each other, that's life.

>Did she say why?
Yeah, it was in one of the extras.

Except ecchan was just using her for her body and hanabi wanted to felt needed by someone. Pretty sure hanabi doesn't want to revisit the past in any form and continue on.

they were just licking each others wounds. of course they wouldn't end up together.

>Except ecchan was just using her for her body
no, Ecchan wanted Hanabi and it wasn't possible for Hanabi to want her back in the same way.

This ain't life nigga. This story was never realistic to begin with, so it sure as fuck didn't need a "realistic" ending.

Also, about Ecchan.

Soon you'll be able to hug and comfort Hanabi.

did you want a magic ending, then

wow she is me, except I'm not a girl.

I ain't giving a dime to this shit. Should have had Mugi comfort her.

Exactly the case. If they want to completely move on get rid of the past is a sensible choice.

If you were expecting a woman to write a story that was not pure shit, you were looking in the wrong place user.

But FMA exists...

>That blinding revelation that the catgirl omakes were a million times better than the actual series

At what point does she consider suicide?

Right after she lets Converter-kun fuck her.

At this point, I'm starting to think this way as well. Women really can't write for shit.

Good.

She doesn't deserve happiness. I feel sorry for the poor idiot that gets stuck with her in the future.

>The person I love will never return my feelings, so I'll fuck around with the fuccboi, a chad, and fuck my lesbian friend. Not to mention she actually loves me, but I don't give a shit. I couldn't help it though, I just want warmth in my cold heart again!

Fuck this show and fuck Hanabi. Slut and cuck god being the only winners is the best thing about the series. Hope they enjoy their cuck marriage.

I'm not actually this autistic. I do dislike Hanabi for the reasons above though. What a dumb ending.

Wait, what happened with all that red string of love bullshit?

Well, at least the artist is free now anyway.

Sekai no Hate is actually a bit similar to this (also written by a woman) one if you're looking for characters suffering 80% of the time in the story and both end up separating ways. The only difference is SnH's ending felt more rewarding compared to this one because the author actually added a timeskip pages where the MCs meet each again a few years later. It doesn't say whether they end up together or not, but it at least gives you an idea that there's still a big chance that they'll be back together. Kind of like Your Name's ending.

Both are shit

maybe you can just take that away as the indication that they do get back together, just not immediately.

you really can't rush this kind of thing after so much bullshit just happened. it will hurt too much.

Nah, WA2 is the GOAT.

So now we just wait for this bullshit, right?

God, this is going to be another fucking trainwreck with shit writing coming out of every orifice.