twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

My dick

is this a jojo reference

E U G E N I C S

preferably with a mate that has a powerful kekkei genkai

Sorry. You have to get in line.

damn that last thread went poof

so we agree sakura > karin in terms of ships

She's going back to the off panel zone for another decade or two.

Why does she look like she creamed herself?
Maybe.

Actually she would be damned to the main house of incest if nothing happens, being the future head and all.

Should have convinced Moon man to stay on earth.

ayy plot

Yeah whyd it get deleted? There was hardly any shitposting.

Also, who else here will be pissed if madara doesn't make an appearance in boruto?

God their eyes are just so fucking creepy. Kind of weird how nardo felt the need to mate with one of their kind.

NARUTO IS OVER FUCK OFF ALREADY

I'm proud of Yamato of being who xe is.
Report button abuse

just what we need, more madara

/ss/ action with her nephew.

and I don't mean edo tensei madara

Never

Fucking
>Implying

Say what you (justifiably) will say about the bullshit that was the ninja world War, madara and obito made a pretty cool team. Young Obito flashbacks were some of the best things in that arc

>yfw he moves into the village and gets away with everything

Hiashi hooks her up with Yamato for that sweet wood blood

>tfw last thread was deleted

Implying that would be a bad thing. If Neji hadn't kicked the bucket they could have united the bloodline back together and spawned the stronkest Hyuugas ever.

Is there a character that could even possibly EVEN TOUCH Madara Uchiha? Let alone defeat him. And I'm not talking about Edo Tensei Uchiha Madara. I'm not talking about Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara either. Hell, I'm not even talking about Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan and Rinnegan doujutsus (with the rikodou abilities and being capable of both Amateratsu and Tsukuyomi genjutsu), equipped with his Gunbai, a perfect Susano'o, control of the juubi and Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju's DNA implanted in him so he has mokuton kekkei genkai and can perform yin yang release ninjutsu while being an expert in kenjutsu and taijutsu. I’m also not talking about Kono Yo no Kyūseishu Futarime no Rikudō Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan (which is capable of Enton Amaterasu, Izanagi, Izanami and the Tsyukuyomi Genjutsu), his two original Rinnegan (which grant him Chikushōdō, Shuradō, Tendō, Ningendō, Jigokudō, Gakidō, Gedō, Banshō Ten’in, Chibaku Tensei, Shinra Tensei, Tengai Shinsei and Banbutsu Sōzō) and a third Tomoe Rinnegan on his forehead, capable of using Katon, Fūton, Raiton, Doton, Suiton, Mokuton, Ranton, Inton, Yōton and even Onmyōton Jutsu, equipped with his Gunbai(capable of using Uchihagaeshi) and a Shakujō because he is a master in kenjutsu and taijutsu, a perfect Susano’o (that can use Yasaka no Magatama ), control of both the Juubi and the Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju’s DNA and face implanted on his chest, his four Rinbo Hengoku Clones guarding him and nine Gudōdama floating behind him AFTER he absorbed Senjutsu from the First Hokage, entered Rikudō Senjutsu Mode, cast Mugen Tsukuyomi on everybody and used Shin: Jukai Kōtan so he can use their Chakra while they are under Genjutsu.

tfw deleted before I could load the hashirama girl maduura image

I'm definitely NOT Talking about sagemode sage of the six paths Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Super Saiyan 4 Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan, Rinnegan, Mystic Eyes of Death Perception, and Geass doujutsus, equipped with Shining Trapezohedron while casting Super Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann as his Susanoo, controlling the Gold Experience Requiem stand, having become the original vampire after Alucard, able to tap into the speedforce, wearing the Kamen Rider Black RX suit and Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju's DNA implanted in him so he has mokuton kekkei genkai and can perform yin yang release ninjutsu while being an expert in kenjutsu and taijutsu and having eaten Popeye's spinach. I'm talking about sagemode sage of the six paths Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Legendary Super Saiyan 4 Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan, Rinnegan, Mystic Eyes of Death Perception, and Geass doujutsus, equipped with his Shining Trapezohedron while casting Super Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann as his Susanoo, controlling the Gold Experience Requiem stand, having become the original vampire after having absorbed Alucard as well as a God Hand, able to tap into the speedforce, wearing the Kamen Rider Black RX suit, with Kryptonian DNA implanted in him and having eaten Popeye's spinach while possessing quantum powers like Dr. Manhattan and having mastered Hokuto Shinken.

Sup faggots, my name's Kawaki, but you can call me Kawaki the God Killer. Has a nice ring to it, don't you think?

Post it.
I didn't see a new IP. I suggest you filter out Naruto if you feel pain from just see the topic.

That is a valid question.

Is there a character that could even possibly EVEN TOUCH Madara Uchiha?

I didn't read the pasta and I just assume it was some user sperging. Sorry.

>Sarada wants to be Hokage
>Burrito wants to be Sasugay 2.0

someone else did, all I could see was thumbnail. Didn't know how much I needed girl madara

You see it's like poetry, it rhymes.

it's literally on an archive

Goku would btfo madara easily. Anyone who surpassed namek level frieza from the DBZ universe could take him out

madara would just use genjustu and stab him

I found it.

don't want to give my phone cancer user

naruto but every time somebody loses and eye it gets faster

ITT: Underrated girls

that's not how ITT works but okay

But Neji is not from the main house.

She's the embodiment of wasted potential

Goku would literally teleport behind and one punch him

Just assume the entire Naruto universe ceased to exist after shippuden

Fat

Which movies should have been canon?

The fact that I've been around long enough for this fucking meme to come back full swing is...disheartening. I need to stop visiting Sup Forums. I'm too old.

tfw skipped all but last and boruto and the OGs

should I not do that?

Well, they're good time wasters if you have nothing else to do.

That's the reason I skipped them.

Seemed like non-canon flashy power hour.

She was the superior sister. The lack of focus she got is such a waste.

Don't need a backup plan if the first one is a success

I remember this girl

Shion wanted to have his baby.
youtu.be/rP6XVpSpFQU

SOL starring her and her niece doing cute things.

Reminder that Sasuke produced this semen demon.

>It's just Shikamaru again

Why didn't you protect her, Sup Forums?

>her

Not him, but Haku was originally supposed to be a girl, but the editors chimed in saying that it was creepy that an older man was running around with a young teenage girl and to change it to a boy instead. Because that totally makes the death scenes less creepy.

I miss the Fuma.

*xer

>uses female pronouns
>has female proportions
>was Zabuza's consort and liked Zabuza in original japanese (not mistranslations)
>wore lipstick
>only ever referred to herself as a man once and to an enemy

Yeah man, Haku was totally a dude.

>listening to WSJ editors

why mangakas?

>listening to the bosses that give you a job
>especially early on in the mangas run
I don't know man, why would anyone ever listen to the guys that pay them?

Mods laugh at you

Name a better family tree.

>Hinata recolor.
Definitely not this one.

FFFUCK YOOOOUUUU!!!!

Can anyone defeat this boy?

youtu.be/EmBMn-VoWcI

>Implying the same thing doesn't apply to other women (men) in anime & manga

Rarely in shounen without it being over the top.

GREETINGS AND SALUTATIONS FROM YOU FRIENDLY NEIGHBORHOOD OROCHIMARU

What will he get away with next?

taking borts virginity?

See the Naruto Gaiden

Hope we see more of this seamen demon in Boruto.

Nigger got caught of guard by a lazer.

Dude almost destroyed the universe by punching a dude of equivalent strength

Madara in a one on one is getting crushed.

Shit is weird since Hinata got moon chakra and thus should have unlocked tenseigan.
Welp, whatever since it seems like Bort will unlock it eitherway.

Imagine Obito and Madara ghosts visiting Salad bar with guest star Itachi.
>My family is nighmare.jpg.gif

Why is Hanabi such a semen princess?

>tfw the Naruto sequel unironically turned out to be this

destiny has a strange sense of humor

What the fuck is this

Nara genes too stronk

2cute

I want Tenten to squeeze my head in between her thighs.

Fuck off Narutards

Probably never appearing again.
Which is a shame.

>wedding event
>wears some slutty china dress

you must be new here

I want Sarada to be able to grow muscles in instant like Master Roshi

I have to admit, even though I like Hinata and NaruHina, I have a soft spot for Hanabi NTR.

She was so god damn adorable when she was joygasming

Hiashi joygasm'd like that when nightfall came

She's not 10/10 for nothing y'know

She should've been a squad leader instead of Moegi. Story-wise, I don't even know what you could do with Moegi, but if it had been Hanabi the resulting character interaction, with Bolt regularly getting teased by his aunt, could have been great.

What would happen if a sharingan user mated with a byakugan user. What sort of eye would their child have?