Can we take a moment to thank buzzfeed and Patrice for redpilling over a million people?

Can we take a moment to thank buzzfeed and Patrice for redpilling over a million people?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Q31ThggfGLY
buzzfeed.com/outefiainuvai/37-things-black-people-need-to-stop-ruining-in-201-39uhz?utm_term=.pdejRGEY1#.cvPqLA3m6
archive.is/3djXN
thehill.com/homenews/media/366683-buzzfeed-faces-blowback-for-37-things-white-people-ruined-this-year-story
foxnews.com/entertainment/2017/12/28/buzzfeed-slammed-for-bigoted-piece-filth-article-claiming-white-people-ruin-america.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Oh good another thread on this! Thanks medpack!

"medpack" LOLS

you are welcome

You need to go back. Or lurk more, leaf

She is exactly there to serve as a target, to justify white supremiss maesogaeny just because you will react.

Don't focus on her. Focus on Jizzfeed's advertisers. Start a general, get people to send them emails.

youtu.be/Q31ThggfGLY

White ppl foiled again!!! Jamal-life is good

hot
> would fug

(((she))) has a turd on her head

Thanks Buzzfeed for the WOKE to wh*te peeps

Red. The left cheek after curry.
White. The cleaned bit between the scrotum and the belt.
Red. The right cheek after curry.
Leaf. The Angus clinging on to civilisation for dear life.
Leaf is red. You've been wiping your ass too vigorously.

The marque of a sick man.
Trying too hard to cleanse the self, for it is corrupted.

the sexual pleasure when you eat turds.

Please leave.

Always good to see other people who get it. Anyone who actually gets upset at Buzzfeed for shit like this is completely missing the point.

This. Why haven't we taken down Buzzfeed's advertising yet? What about HuffPo? Surely these are low-hanging fruit: they run blatantly racist and sexist (anti-white, anti-male) propaganda all the time. We should be able to get some normies like the Baptists to stage a boycott.

Range ban Canada.

>medpack

Why? They make our points for us

buzzfeed.com/outefiainuvai/37-things-black-people-need-to-stop-ruining-in-201-39uhz?utm_term=.pdejRGEY1#.cvPqLA3m6

Let them just reveal their power level so they can wake more white people up, you retard. Why would you actually want them to go back to subtle subversion?

Fucking newfag scum.

>inb4 article is pulled and buzzcucks issues an apology for it not being some anti-white rant

Only if you share the archived version for the black pipol
archive.is/3djXN

>medpack

Never stop the enemy when he makes a mistake.

On a more serious note, there *are* things white people should stop ruining. Let's start.
1. Themselves
2. Their countries

My country isn't nearly as ruined as yours

See what I mean?

But I want the normies to notice Buzzfeed and HuffPo's powerlevels. I want normies to wake up faster. I'm tired of waiting: we keep hoping the normies will wake up, and they just cuck to the racists and sexists and hatred of the left instead. The SJWs' hatred grows stronger and stronger while the normies sleep, and I fear that the normies won't be able to do anything to save themselves if they wake up too late.
Someone has to save the normies.

I agree. We're ruining America, nay The West, by gibbing nigs.
This needs to stop.

dont forget the movie industry. they have destroyed any potential for new content. its just comic book movies and old shit adapted to movies now

This does need to stop. End all forms of welfare, domestic and foreign. End foreign aid to Africa and the middle east, stop funding the UN, and lower taxes. End the redistribution of domestic wealth from those who make a contribution to society to those who breed the criminal class: end all welfare programs and make people work for a living.

Lol, this spic bitch is trying to take it down.
Fb - naani.anina

Summer is over, friends. Back to school.

All you need to do is let Buzzfeed do their thing and point this out to those normies when the situation calls for it.

Went to read that "article". It is actually good. In that sense that what they try to do is stop white people doing all those "black" things like twerking and their rap songs. So basicly maybe white people stop acting like bunch of african americans.

Whites don't make movies kikes do.

I actually don’t know what the fuck any of these are

It's so strange to me that niggers show a perpetual, open hatred of white people participating in "black culture", yet these same whites sort of nervously laugh it off and keep doing it anyway. What the fuck is wrong with these people?

Honestly, I don't understand most of that list. I know what macaroni and cheese, makeup, trees, the US, and the national anthem are. That's about it. We have a national dance? Is it the Virginia Reel? I don't even know what the rest of that list is. "Identifying as black?" Who'd want to do that? Someone called "Destiny's child" is now a classic? No, the classics are the Iliad, the Odyssey, and so forth, read in the original Greek and Latin. Immo fere totum indicem non intelligo, et suspicor tales nugas non ad nos, qui candidae cutis decore gaudemus, pertinere, sed ad niggers, ut nomine recto et proprio utar. I think only black people could possibly understand that list.

holy shit

Nogs btfo

Bitch you've had mac and cheese before don't lie.

>"Identifying as black?" Who'd want to do that?

Rachel Dolezal and Talcum X

Literally what did she mean by 90% of this? I honestly have no idea what she's talking about.

>medpack

That's got to be a mental disease. Trannyism and trying to be the wrong race need to be classified as disorders and treated medically. Untreatable cases need to be confined to an asylum to remove their disgrace from the sight of honest society and impressionable children.

Nigger shit that white liberals attempt to take part in, despite the fact that niggers don't want them doing it in the first place. The same white liberals that cuck for niggers and bend to their every whim but refuse to listen when it comes to this one aspect and I can't wrap my mind around it.

>Joints

huh? niggers only smoke blunts

>page not found

Well it was up for about half a day anyway.

JUST GOT TAKEN DOWN

Lol get fucked nigger

I hope someone archived the comment section, that's where the real gold was

Well that was fun.

White liberals mostly don't interact with niggers and genuinely don't know what they think of them. They signal "hipness" to other whites by using black culture while appearing corny and cringey to the blacks themselves.

Shitlibs don't care about blacks, they care about fellow whites seeing them care about blacks.

truth be told i haven't had mac and cheese since my dad died. he was a Burger too so he knew how to do it, he taught me how to make the roux and add fine chopped onions. got to get the right cheese, that's important. finish it all up with a dash of mustard powder mixed into it. he'd make it here in the winter for me and tell me that i never knew what a winter was. miss you dad.

>LOLS
AAAAY LMAOS

>37 Things white people stop ruining in 2018

Shouldn't it be
>37 things white people need to stop ruining in 2018?

most of the list is just : "a white person danced on a black person song , therefore its ruined" but i have to say point 37 made me laugh extra hard cause its buzzfeed getting its own game back at them with "blacks ruin everything"

fuck, why you northerners are so brain damaged. NL, BE and LUX are the fucking core of the EU, and you think your country is ok because they say so on TV, you have Starbucks and *high pro-capita GDP* meaning you are allowed to buy something non Amazon from time to time.

And this is your definition of great country, uh?

>bourgeois
>become boujee in ebonic

why is ebonic still allowed to exist as a language ?

Yeah the whole article is batshit retarded written in niggah-speak and makes no sense.

But he's right, you and your other reddit buddies should leave and stop shitting up the place

Things black people ruin: society

Looks like some of the normies are noticing:

thehill.com/homenews/media/366683-buzzfeed-faces-blowback-for-37-things-white-people-ruined-this-year-story

foxnews.com/entertainment/2017/12/28/buzzfeed-slammed-for-bigoted-piece-filth-article-claiming-white-people-ruin-america.html

From the Hill article:
>BuzzFeed could also be facing a major revenue shortfall.
>The Wall Street Journal reported last month that the online publication is "on track to miss its revenue target for this year by a significant amount."
>BuzzFeed will miss its revenue target of $350 million for 2017 by between 15 and 20 percent, which amounts to a $50 million to $70 million shortfall, according to the report.

It would please me to see Buzzfeed go bankrupt.

Nonono.
Amsterdam, Utrecht, Den Haag, Brussels and Luxembourg are where you find the heart of the EU and its greatest subscribers.
Brabant, Gelderland, Friesland, Limburg, Overijssel, Vlaanderen are all full of people who pathologically hate the EU and globalism.

Our TV lies about the state of the country. It harps on about social strife, about women's rights, about nigger rights.
Meanwhile the actual taxpaying citizens from the provinces just wish the TV would shut its ugly face, and for the EU to collapse.

The brain-damaged mong here is you.
Thinking that 20% of the country defines 100% of the country? That's retarded.

we're not being ironic when we say leftism is a mental illness.

anyone archive it?

I lost my dad over Thanksgiving in Nov. The things he could make with his hands from wood were incredible. I have a chest of drawers in my room thanks to him. You should try to remember how to make the Mac and cheese. Pass it on to the next generation. I spent the days after his death trying to remember this super simple prayer he would say every night before our family meal. It's good to have this to honor them by.

Nothing wrong with this list. She is sternly reminding white people not to take part in the mindless, consumerist social media "challenges" and hip hop culture the black and Hispanic youth worship.

This little list is quite redpilled because when you look at each individual part of the list it's all consumerist junk Jews serve to the minority millenial goyim that eat that shit the fuck up, because of having no ability to think or produce culture of their own. So take Patrice's advice, White People, stop ruining the Jews bread and circuses for the blacks and spics

Sorry for your loss bro.

-Checked
>Summerfag getting roasted by a leafposter

I love this timeline.

Thanks, leaf.

>anyone I don't like is from reddit

please do the world a favor and fucking kys you miserable faggot.