Richard Spencer looks gay

I noticed it the first time I saw his face. He looks sort of German but he also looks distinctly gay.
I just can't tell what about him makes him look gay. Help me out, Sup Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/IfPwG
discord
bbc.com/news/technology-41188560
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Hes definitely gay as is most of the alt right. Traps are gay.

what do you think of his wife?

I heard he has a wife but I don't believe it. Lots of men hide their homosexuality when they have to. If you hear what Spencer has to say about homosexuality, that it is European, a part of his movement and acceptable, and the fact that he has close friends who are gay, you won't believe he has a wife. Or she might be a tranny.

Oy vey don't be homophobic goy

Is Chad Diamond Jewish? I've seen him in a lot of of cuck films with inhuman niggers.

You can't look gay. There is no such thing.

T H I CC
Dickie spencer confirmed for high test

Ooohhh mmyyyy

All 3 men in the picture are Jewish
You can because homosexuality is primarily caused by excessive estrogen receptor activation which affects facial bone development

Another sodomite with signs of excessive progesterone levels. Notice his saggy cheeks and dear-like eyes.

BIG

There definitely is. Especially gay black men

The lips too

So it's the same as being soyed out basically?

I find it more difficult to tell if a gay black man is gay or straight. They all look like prehistoric apes who will mull you to death

anyone who gives a single shit about richard spencer is gay

You kinda can. I think what you mean to say is "You can't pick gay people out by genetics every time", which would be true. Sometimes you can't. But a lot of times you can. There is a certain look to them, though I do think most shit in OP's picture is inaccurate.

Genetic Evidence of Homosexuality:

archive.is/IfPwG

I'm bisexual and I wonder if u can tell from my face. Either way, girls eat me up.

do you do this for free?

discord gg/Rrh2kk

add a .

Bisexuality is often a neurotransmitter issue. Excessive dopamine (think amphetamines) can cause bisexuality, as well as a deficiency in serotonin. Schizophrenics, people who abuse amphetamines and a lot of people in general can experience phases of bisexuality which is comorbid with hypersexuality.

Anyonce have the sauce on original data and pics?

bbc.com/news/technology-41188560
Richard Spencer,
Chad Diamond,
CNN anchor Brian Stelter

As for the data, it's sourced from various studies. Not going to bother posting them because what difference does it make?

I was just hoping for bigger images without it being comped into an infographic bro.

Thanks.

ol dick saving the white race one milker at a time

Yes he has gayface, and also gayvoice. Pastor Anderson also has gayvoice.

show flag

if it's not canada, i'll whack off to traps tonight

Anderson has a Jewish nose although the rest of his face looks non-Jewish. He does not at all look gay. "Gayvoice" is almost exclusively an ethnic Jewish thing
Behold

kek, you can tell how the composite faces are of Amerifats by how fat they look

I'm convinced it's either Rick himself or a paid shill who posts threads like these. Who else would care enough about this literally who to make such posts/threads?

Saged.

fuckin knew it.

aren't they living apart anyway?

COSSACK MILKERS

also idk if you know, but no one really gives 2 fucks about spencer, especially on Sup Forums. there's only threads about him either when "people" shill against him (shitting up the catalog with his fuckin head) or when he actually does something that makes leftists chimp out.

he hasn't done much since florida so there hasn't been a real thread in a while now. the one constant with Sup Forums is that only happenings deserve attention

Zozzle