encyclopediadramatica.rs/2017
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

notice anything?

thread completely ignored by trump shills

Why are we giving anyone money

you were not giving anything
it was there money to begin with

kys reddit jockey
trump playing 4d chess both sides to get what he wants, you don't know about him or his business practices you SHAREBLUE SHILL

OP. Say "Allah doesn't exist and Muhammad was a faggot." Type out and post those words.

I am very disappointed, but I'm pretty sure we all knew this by now...Trump loves kikes

First, you say "Open Borders for Israel".

Kek now I don't know who the shill is, we have Trump shills and Shareblue shills, pol is truly dead. Whatever happened to objectivity?

its starting again, just like in Ukraine, syria

Twitter CIA bots ramping up the propaganda

Open borders for Israel. Gas all globalist kikes.

Allah doesn't exist and Muhammad was a faggot.

Say the fucking words sandnigger.

My bad. Carry on.

>Iran is based and Hwhite all the protest against Islam is the kikes, I forgot to mention Islam is based and Hwhite too

memeflag. sage.

Trump the king kike. It is not a 43d chess anymore. I wanted to believe that it is.This blind Trump fanatism turned Sup Forums to good goys who try to assure them selves that it is just X dimension chess. Denial in its strongest. Ps. Muhammed is a pedophile and has an affair with pigs.

>hurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr durrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr le 4d chess
The only 4d chess trump is puling is on your pathetic fat ass

the ayatollahs have destroyed iran.

it must return to its rich roots. Fuck islam and those who shill for it.

Fake and gay.
Any thread pushing the
>OMG, Trump is with The Jew you goys! WE at Sup Forums must not accept this!
angle is faggery and fakery.
Unplug yourselves bots, you are not able to successfully influence human discourse.

kek suddenly jews care about money leaving the US to a foreign nation. I'd be careful with this one, jidf! It could easily come back to bite you in the ass.

Trump doesn't want to destroy Iran, he wants to undo the damage we did to it. MIGA

>MUH 666 DIMENSIONAL UNDERWATER CHEESE

Taquitos

Prophecy fulfilled. Iran and Kikeland nuke each other, WW3, Sodom & Gomorrah USA eternally glassed.

Everything is happening as foretold. It's the Apocalpyse alright.

2017 was a successful shitpost.

Let's make 2018 even better, let it be the final post of shits.

encyclopediadramatica.rs/2017

Based kike

And I hope Iran gets on worse terms with USA and Western European shit-countries and brings back stuff like scaphism for tourists.

Reminder that Trump fags will ruin this board if we don't Purge them. They are at the state where they are unironically shilling for Israel

Nah, thats eightpol you're talking about. This place is harmless.

>be muslim for over half of entire history
>wants to return to vague religion that encourages beastiality and inbreeding (basically islam) cos "muh pagan heritage"

Fair play though. When are white people gonna stop being manipulated by the Jews. When will you learn?

>wanting to end the suffering of our once proud brothers with atomic fire makes you a Jew lover
It's funny because you're probably a christcuck who literally worships a dead jew

>its rich roots
What the fuck are you talking about?blooded Iranians have never been great
Every group worth a shit in those lands we're foreigners who settled there, even the Sarmatians weren't from there

He knows his job and you guys know yours. Let people know of the jew. We can't expect him in his position to support us but we don't need his support we've shown our strength.

>We need to send Iran billions of dollars to prove we are not zog loves!!!!!

good bait

It would be a mercy

MUH BILLION DOLLARS. Bitch, the money was OURS to begin with. Ever heard of frozen assets nigger? Didn't think so. Sometimes I love the alt-right but fuck they need to take the cock out of their ass sometimes.

>muh optics

Doesnt matter in the long run, its the system itself thats the problem, not the guy in charge.

>trump playing 4d chess

C'mon man