Shokugeki No Souma

Which pairing would make Sup Forums rage the most ?

Meat/Souma since Meat is hated or no pairing at all. Soumegu also.

SomaxNameless Fodder

Here hoping for some good NTR.

Soma and the childhood friend.

Nene x Souma

Erinafags would rage if Soma/Megumi happened, or if no pairing happen at all

People like myself would immediately drop the series if that ever happens which it will not

No. I'd be really salty if Alice/Pajeet happens

SomaxMeghoo

Dog is shit. At least Pajeet has a personality.

These pairings are pretty much confirmed by the Mangaka

HayamaxHisako would certainly make me rage

Erinafags will drown in tears of rage if Soma/Megu happened

Hayama and some girl that's liked, like Hisako.

Kurokiba X Hisako and Pajeet X Alice

What kind of faggot hates meat?

>Meat/Souma

Let it happen, Tsukuda

AlicexAnyone but Ryou

Souma is good with basically any girl though since all the girls in this manga are so perfect. Hisako is my dark horse ship.

All pairings that cancels out Soma/Erina from happening.

newfag detected. meat gets the most hate out of all the girls on here.

I'll admit I avoid the threads most of the time because generals are usually total shit, but I can't understand why someone would hate Meat.

Any of the pairs will piss some people off, even if SomaxErina happens.

MegumiXGiganigga
Both Sup Forums and reddit will scream like mad if it happen.

AliceXPajeet
Less mad but still mad.

its because she's dark

I think it's more like contempt.

Agreed. Doesn't matter if & what pairing Tsukuda has in mind, Sup Forums will rage anyway

I just want RindouTsukasa.

Pajeet x Erina might make non pairing fans go crazy so probably that one.

Who cares about ships. As long as best girl stays pure I'll be happy.

But Giganigga pairing off with Megumi, Alice, Erina or Hishoko will trigger the most shitposting and rage.
BLACKED posting will be the norm for a few days even though the character is a full Japanese with zero African ancestry.

He steals though, so he has the nigger-mentality.

Will Soma x Erina be developed properly or will it be half-assed? We're over 200 chapters in and we've seen nothing from Erina's side while Soma has yet to blush because of the opposite sex despite being surrounded by pretty/cute girls; it comes off as completely asexual.

The only pairings I don't want to happen is Pajeet/Hisako

he comes off*

People love Gigga though.

All of the stuff in the series is girl -> guy, except Hayama wanting to bang his mom. The guys are late bloomers.

He's asexual because he doesn't act like a japanese schoolgirl?

That's a dumb reason.

These threads are full of dumb people

Wish the mangaka had the balls to end him single.

No, but by this point(over 200 chapters) you would usually have the MC blush over a girl to show us that they are aware of the opposite sex. Naruto and Ichigo weren't girl-crazy, but we saw them blush a few times throughout the series.

>has a child with erina
>fucks off when the child turns three and goes a journey around the world to better his cooking
>comes home once in a blue moon

would erinafags accept it?

Wouldn't it make more sense for him to show a less feminine reaction towards girls? I consider myself a massive beta, but never once blushed because of a girl, and I can't understand it in anime/manga.

Nobody want your lifestyle, user.
Not even you and you know it.

takumi/Souma homo end

Being alone is nice though, you have all the free time in the world. It's nice to me anyway since I always liked doing nothing.

Fuck off, Hayama belongs to Jun. They are the cutest couple.

Fuck off, Sasuke

I literally don't get why people think all these pairings will happen when the main pairing still doesn't have anything concrete from either Erina or Souma. The only pairings that have a chance of happening on-screen are Souma x Erina and Megumi x Takumi since they're basically the most important characters; Alice and Dog are supposedly engaged so they don't count. This series isn't about romance so I don't see how and why we would get so much of it.

Any pairing would make me rage

Pairings are boring, let's shittalk food we don't like instead.

I don't know what would people rage, I personally don't care, but I know everyone wants Soma to get with Erina

Salmon is the most overrated fish desu

I wouldn't mind if Soma ended up with nameless fodder. Seriously, I prefer it so I can watch Sup Forums implode with rage

It really is it has little flavor and requires a sauce of some sort, pre smoking or special grilling tech to make it actually good. Deep frying and smoking are also applicable.

SomaxMeat, just cause no one expects it to actually happen

The author should just make a pairing canon already, I want shitstorms.

The chubby ones gets the dark skin beauty
Just like fucking Naruto

ErinaxGiganigga

I hate oats and I really hate cauliflower.
Only fags like those when there are a lot of food that offer the same nutrients but far more delicious.

Curry and Hisako

>no reason to like each other
>barely interacted outside of their one shokugeki
>Curry wants his mom
>Hisako wants to serve Erina
>Curry a shit
>Hisako a best

>Can't seal the deal well into cakehood.

The girls need to make sure this doesn't happen to them.

If Soma and Erina become canon does that mean Soma gets a 2 for 1 having both Erina and Hisako for himself?

HinakoXSouma would be hilarious and out of nowhere.

Honestly, the most rage inducing pairing would be Soma and that girl from his town that has crush on him

He already has.

Underrated post. I don't like tofu.

Well, Soma plays the typical role of the shonen hero who too oblivious to realize the girls fall for him.

If Soma and Erina do not become canon, I rather have Mayumi (childhood friend) become canon rather than anyone else.

>Mayumi (childhood friend)
Literally why? She isn't even in the story anymore. Megumi would be the second best option if anything.

BEST PAIRING.

This page is part of why.

Also, the entire premise of Souma attending Toosuki to begin with is because Jouchiro and Gramps wanted their children to interact.

>no pairing at all
I'm sure the author at least will make SomaxErina canon

What are you even talking about? I'm answering OPs question.

Rather have Soma be with Meat than Megumi

Nene a cute.

>asexual.
Soma is just focused on his goal and has no interest on sluts who throws themselves on his arms.

Jouichirou said that the secret is to cook for someone you love. What if that person you love is yourself?

The guy who drew this manga makes really good hentai, in fact, I'd say he's one of the best
I am happy he has found success

His father said to find a woman, tho

Agreed. Way to much on Soma's mind than to be thinkng about pussy all the time. Or he may be a little gay.

His inner woman

Gay for Pajeet. Kek.

With his confidence he might as well ask some girl out out of nowhere when he feels like it

Technically it'd work too even if it was a homo couple (eg. buttbros). But what I mean is, if someone else also knew of it but interpreted it differently.

I'm fine with this. Why does this board hate Meat?

This.
Soma isn't interested in stupid things as sex.

>ask some girl out out of nowhere when he feels like it
Most likely scenario.

I couldn't care less for shipping faggotry but is the author going to pretend that this never happened? There has been so much development and interaction between the two only to have all that thrown out the window and completely forgotten.

This manga really turned to shit when Azami showed up and what's worse is that the characterization that important characters like Megumi received are pretty much nonexistent now. You can tell the author has no idea where to take the story and at this point it'd be better off canceled.

>if Soma/Erina doesn't happen
I would get angry and rant and rave on Sup Forums until they banned me.

Souma x Megumi since Sup Forums despises Megumi for some inexplicable contrarian reason.

>Takumi: Blood type A
>Isami: Blood type O

Does that even happen in twins?

I do think the mangaka was going to have a love triangle at some point since he stated that what Megumi felt was "just admiration at the moment" but seems to have thrown that idea out the window. I like Soumegu and prefer it to happen, but it obviously won't and I prefer that she doesn't fall for him since she'll just be rejected in the end.

I do agree that ever since Azami showed up the story has become boring and important characters have hardly gotten focus; Erina finally got focus and that's good since it was long over-due, but other than that it's just been Soma and his matches constantly pushed our way.

Hard to say. Most would say it's because she instantly fell in love with Souma after their match, but that was also the case for Takumi and they worshim his useless ass

megumi is too pure for this world. ultimate waifu material

They aren't identical twins, so yes.

>Background filler
>Gets too much screentime and does nothing with it
>Going back and forth with her development
>Didn't get expelled just because she's main character
>Amateur boxer

Sup Forums would rage if Jou/Erina happened for obvious reasons

What is the purpose of this thread? It is a bad thread with a bad OP and a bad discussion starter
Are the Bleachfags bored again

Including you