Okay, this definitely settles it, Macron is /ourguy/

Okay, this definitely settles it, Macron is /ourguy/

Other urls found in this thread:

lemonde.fr/economie/article/2017/12/29/bercy-dement-categoriquement-avoir-monte-une-cellule-dediee-aux-contribuables-juifs_5235812_3234.html
welt.de/politik/deutschland/article172039303/WELT-Trend-46-Prozent-der-Deutschen-wollen-dass-Merkel-sofort-zuruecktritt.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3643221/One-ten-Germans-want-new-FUHRER-believe-country-dangerously-overpopulated-foreigners-new-study-finds.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

wtf I love macron now

this cant be real

It is.
lemonde.fr/economie/article/2017/12/29/bercy-dement-categoriquement-avoir-monte-une-cellule-dediee-aux-contribuables-juifs_5235812_3234.html

Government is making a anti-fraud unit whose mission is to investigate rich jews.

About damn time

the demographics are right for it now.

R O G U E

kek was his entire cuck campaign just a ruse?

he's an obvious plant appeasing to the alt-right to gain trust only to open borders later

I don’t trust him at all but i am enjoying all the buthurt he is creating.
Mr jupiter the second.

is he actually going after Jews or is he going after a group of people who just happen to be Jews by pure coincidence? Either way, LMAO

he's literally a dictator with a country under martial law. he's capable of anything! insane!

ZANY!

The fire rises. The prophecy will be fulfilled.

No, it targets jews specifically.

France redemption arc???

Fucking frogs showing up us again

b-but in your article they say it's fake news

Threadly reminder that Macron is 1/4 ANGLO

Of course they'll deny it.

What if he LARPed as a centrist to get elected, while in reality he's still a centrist, but not the kind they expected (my flag related)?

RADICAL CENTRIST

one of the biggest surprises this year
>get visited by Trump for one day
>he plannted the red pill in his uncoscious mind
>months later
>gasé les kikes! war de racé!

>trans: "the "Specifically Anti-Jew Fraud Department" is real but it's not wholly anti Jew and will investigate other crimes they become aware of while specifically investigating jew fraud.... "

Trying to fix what classical liberalism and Napoleon created?
Hmmm.
Too bad we can't eradicate libertarianism over here.

((pure coincidence)) heh

>EVER doubting the Sun King
Le Pen would have just been a meme like Trump is.

>it's real
No fucking way.

>for some reason merkel gets btfo
>this dude somehow becomes the leader of the eu army

Oh lord, i can see it happen.

Underrated

so if this is what macron is doing, what would le pen do?

new surveys say ~ 1/2 germans want Merkel to resign

welt.de/politik/deutschland/article172039303/WELT-Trend-46-Prozent-der-Deutschen-wollen-dass-Merkel-sofort-zuruecktritt.html

it was never that high before

You guys know that they're just going to report that jews are perfectly moral and ethical in their dealings, right? There's not even going to be a real investigation.

>yes, only jews

That's just a coincidence, jew.

you are cute

the fire rises.

BOTH SIDES GET THE BULLET

the power of the boggs knows no bounds

what about this then?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3643221/One-ten-Germans-want-new-FUHRER-believe-country-dangerously-overpopulated-foreigners-new-study-finds.html

its true, we need new LEBENSRAUM!
but where?

the woke centrist meme is getting too real lmfao

>My thoughts are too complex for journalists
fucking boss

>that title
Oh Pierre you made my day

H E K N O W S
E

K
N
O
W
S

WE COULD BE POSTING ALONGSIDE MACRON RIGHT NOW

Poland, of course.

good job frenchos

He got absolutely brutalized here in the le pen race. Sorry Mac.

hehehehe trump won't like this

Macron is an EU cuck

Sacre bleu!

wtf I love macron now

diving on a grenade... i would have thought marcon was more a leader than a soldier. well i guess this gives soros a excuse to run his mouth and for the media to cover that

Add a checkmark back to that one chart

Big if true

t. Thesharia Mayrde voter

Kek

I also want to beg for forgiveness
we are just ants compared to God Emperor Macron
Please accept my humble apology

The guy has serious potential to turn this country in an unironic dictatorship, muh more so than Le Pen.

He's young, arrogant, determined and influencable.
His chief of police is already bashing migrant skulls everyday lol

>Marcon exposing Jewish usury and fraud

how could we get him so wrong lads? he's truly /ourguy/

it was the kikes who shilled against God Emperor Macron on here and who tried to sell us on Le Pen
it was the fucking kikes.....

You don't even need him to be 1488. Just not telling to army to engage with the inevitable RWDS will be enough

So when will the Race riots begin

this aint what the article says.

specifically

Israel is accusing macron's goverment of setting up a secret jew investigation department. I don't think france gov has responded or admitted anything.

jews tryin' get ahead of this I guess

>bashing migrant skulls

sauce?

Not immediately imo, he'll definitely be reelected in 2022 (unless something BIG happens), and in 2027 he'll find a way to stay in power. At that point my country will be ripe for civil war, I just hope it doesnt get too ugly.

why you bein' dishonest about the context frenchy

>tfw too intellegent for journalists

hot damn!! france leading the charge

goood

GOOOOOOOD

I've been with Macron since day 1.

I mostly supported him because he was cute.

But now there is even more?

You want the Race riot sooner than later. By 2027 little nigs and arabs will have grown up and vastly outnumber white kids

Cant find something in English but under his leadership the police has been absolutely ruthless, which is suprising given that he's initially a leftist of the worst kind.

He acknowledged this by saying "With the way police is acting these day I'm obviously the one who looks like a fascist".

Seriously, never underestimate France's potential in terms of radical movements.
For centuries we had extreme shit happening every 50 years or so. It's been a while but wait for it, it will be historical.

/notreempereur/

Then they came for my shekels
And I was the last jew on a plane to Israel
oy gevalt

I don't buy it. We don't have racial / ethnic stats but to the best of my knowledge we're still half a century away from being non-white majority.

And it doesn't matter. They'll lose anyway.

PLEDGE FEALTY TO THE GOD KING

Not really, not that soon. And the army will still be 90% white, I would imagine.

Just remember as their numbers grow and your decrease they will become more violent

you mean this one?

You're talking about the country that conquered a third of the world.
Make no mistake, there is a contingency plan, it's ready to roll. When the day comes, they won't have a chance.

That's the God Emperor

the baguette is based as fuck!

bump
this Reconquista starts closer to Eurooe's heart

He actually larped as a cuck and got away with it. All of the SJW appeasing is theater. This guy is /ourfuckingguy/.

literal ZOG puppet

>everyone who makes headway against the Jews is controlled op
>everyone who ignore the Jewish Question is a Zionist plant
tell me more, moishe

JF HAS SAVED FRANCE FROM QUEBEC

DOG BLESS OUR FRENCHBOI

Dang great job macaroon, he may be the inadvertent savior of Europe

XD Im the zog empeory guise i love jews and jersuleum is the capital of israel XDDDD

by the wall will be in spirit, or a few fences. MAGA U GUISE

>His chief of police is already bashing migrant skulls everyday lol

France NO!

Yeah, people like him piss me off. Stop being so fucking negative every time we make headway.

You can see it in his eyes

>that webm
what the fuck

All the best for your nation.