Five Guys opens in the Netherlands

>Five Guys opens in the Netherlands
>brother makes a big deal out of it and is hype as fuck
FUCKING BURGERS STOP TAINTING MY COUNTRY WITH YOUR CANCEROUS FOOD AND TURNING MY PEOPLE OBESE LIKE YOU.
DAY OF THE SALAD WHEN?

I mean look at this shit
>1971 McDonald's
>1972 KFC
>1973 Pizza Hut
>1981 Burger King
>1997 Dunkin' Donuts
>1997 TGI Friday's
>2000 Subway
>2009 Starbucks
>2016 Papa John's
>2017 Dunkin 'Donuts (relaunch)
>2017 TGI Friday's (relaunch)
>2017 Five Guys
>2017 Taco Bell
>2017 Pizza Hut (relaunch)
We need to get rid of these american invaders undermining our country

Just don't eat it

>turning my people obese like you.
Do you really think it's the fault of the buggers.

If y'all didn't like it then they wouldn't keep coming.

You will be assimilated. Resistance is futile. Eat the sacred burger food. Give alms to the golden arches. Surrender. It will be so much better when you surrender.

No fuck off. Our children are being indoctrinated that all these fast food chains are the best thing ever through insidious commercials and it's ruining their idea of what food should be.

>TGI Fridays opening February 2018 in Utrecht

Oh fuck yeah.

Where is this again?

If it means anything, I visited Pizza Hut in Amsterdam in 1999 and it was candlelit with place settings.

I also smoked a lot of pot.

Dunkin donuts, Starbucks, Wendy's, TGI Friday, five guys, outback steakhouse are all legit food choices.

I went to pizza hut in London in 2011. It had tablecloths and glass ware

Starbucks sucks cock and is way overpriced. The others have their purpose occasionally.

Why doesn't a dutch person open up a Dutch fast food stand

We have plenty of them. We don't need americans paddling their "food" when our own fast food is perfectly fine and readily available.

>it took them this long to get a five guys in the netherlands

Their cajun fries are some good shit.

i-is that poo with condiments?

Not doing a good enough jib then I guess. It's not our fault if a foreign brand is so successful in your country

Well yes
Our pizza hut is also pretty high-tier with nice french servers

All those other places are ass. Five guys is actually pretty good. Go get a burger, soyboy faggot.

Indian fast food

Why is that? I went to that one in central London, but apparently all euro pizza huts are like this

I hate Americans so fucking much

Well, someone has to.
Only foreigners generally smoke here, don't really get the appeal.

First and foremost all Pizza huts have table clothes and glassware if you can eat there.

Secondly a lot of Fast food places in Europe have to market themselves differently in Europe. Here it's known that Mcdonalds is fast food that you eat in your car on the way home from a bar.

EMBRACE THE BURGER IT IS THE ONLY ACCEPTABLE FOOD AND THE PINNACLE OF WESTERN CULINARY CULTURE, THE BURGER IS TOO STRONG TO RESIST AND THE 5 GUYS WILL SPREAD AND BECOME IRRESISTIBLE UNTIL THE AMOUNT OF BUGERS BEING SERVED IS.... 56% OF ALL FOOD EATEN, THIS IS THE TRUE GOAL OF THE ETERNAL BURGER !!!!

>KFC
My sister always gets mad when I talk shit about niggers ("don't be a racist reee"), but whenever she goes to KFC she makes me drive her and accompany her inside because she's afraid of niggers.

>Burger King
They have one in my town too. Not very good. Like a worse version of KFC/McDonalds.

>Subway
Usually staffed by really dubious brown guys with really dubious hygiene habits. It's a good thing I don't like their sandwiches or I'd probably catch foot and mouth disease or something.

>Starbucks
Last time I went there I spent €6 on a small smoothie. Tasted nice and was actually made using fresh fruit, but not really worth €6.

Vote with your wallet commie fuck. This was your peoples choice.

as a New England user myself i can say Dunkins is a legit cancer but id be a lying faggot if i sat here and told you i didnt go there everyday, the coffee is undeniable

true dunks runs daily

>I hate Americans so fucking much
Let your heart not be hardened, my brother. Eat the burger. Surrender. Surrender to the life of peace and tranquility that only the sacred food can bring you.

Every Dutch I've ever known is fat

>Tfw no Carl's Jr in the UK

cold war 2 when? the burger wars

>tfw no restaurant to serve full English breakfasts around me.

>American symbolism
>hatng on America in post

Why do Americans get so defensive when it's about their fast food chains?

It's not our fault either. This is (((their))) doing with their brainwashing advertising. We need to educate people about food and make them aware of the dangers of fast food.

five guys is good but really overrated. the type of people that always talk about it want everyone to know how much they paid for a fast food hamburger

You can get a cheeseburger for $1 in Murica while it costs €1,95 here which converts to $2,34, or a Happy Meal for $3 which is €3,95 here, and that converts to nearly $5. No need to ever worry about fast food hitting us as hard as America when it's so expensive here in comparison.

Is five guys worth it? I’ve never been and I heard it was expensive

>tfw no restaurant to serve full English breakfasts around me.
I'd love to tuck into an English breakfast. I get sick of all that oats fuckery every day. It might be good for you but FUCK. I'd love to just pig the fuck out at a proper decadent breakfast instead of cheating with a dinner meal.

It's worth going once to try then after that only if you're eating low carb. They're the only place around me that will make a quality lettuce "bun"

Fast food is nigger tier, wouldn't touch it. Just a small observation about the 5~ Dutch guys I've known. All tall, all fatties

>outback steakhouse
wat

We're going to pave over your entire country into parking lots for burger joints. It's going to be so bad that South Africa will have to give you mayonaisse-chugging faggots the Right of Return because the most exposed Dutch soil still extant on Earth will be that which clung to the boots of Voortrekkers 500 years ago.

God I despise the Dutch. Such a monstrously servile and weak people.

its legit its a fat greasy burger they dont really fuck around there, spicy fries are a meme dont fall for it

Canada's comin for you too.

We have a Tim Hortons in Scotland and one opened in Madrid like 2 weeks ago. IT'S OVER FOR YOU EUROPE. Two-pronged attack up your ass

there are only two things i hate in this world, people who are intolerant of other peoples cultures AND THE DUTCH

>be American
>be unable to immigrate or work anywhere in Europe unless you own a giant fucking chain of franchises

You asked for this

Wish we had 5 guys here, also carls jr

>tfw netherlands has legal euthanasia

pls gibe

>Canada's comin for you too.
Yes, my leaf brother, we must take up the great cause of converting these euro heathens to the one and true culinary faith. I look forward to work with you in the spiritual trenches of this great crusade. Timbits uber alles.

This.

Burgerking is the biggest ripoff ever.
They ask if you want cheese and bacon on your burger, if you say yes to both you pay 2 euro's extra.

>DAY OF THE SALAD WHEN?
Only fatsos eat salad.

The most surprising take away from this thread is how long it took you guys to get taco bell.

All 4 sets of my great grandparents immigrated from The Netherlands in the 1890s and I take great pride in my ancestry. I love you Dutchbro.

dont look it up

>Day of the salad
I crapped myself at the thought

They serve tradition Aussie food like Blooming Onions and Fosters

I thought we only had starfucks, subway, mcdonalds, kfc and burgerking.

I went to Five Guys for the first time the other day, I thought it was pretty good

We have Hudson's bay now, they are Canadian right?

bruh I wish we had Taco Bell, the rest are shit though except for KFC and Subway

Nah the invasion doesn't stop there sadly.
Funny anecdote by the way: at the university of technology in eindhoven they replaced the normal cafeteria (with nice coffee ladies and great affordable coffee) with a starbucks (presumably after much lobbying despite student protest) and I've only heard people bitch about how their coffee is now fucking shit and stupidly expensive.
Starbucks is taking our jobs AND our coffee.

>All the shitty ones rather than just Wendys
Deepfried mutts get out REEEEEEE

None of these beat a Good kapsalon for 4 Euros

>good kapsalon
>4 euro
doubt.jpg
Also stop eating filthy mudslime food, delicious as it may be. If you have to eat it prepare it yourself.

> eating mostly meat
> getting obese
Everyone knows sugar is the issue, not meat. The only people who get fat eating burgers are the people eating piles of fries and sugary soda with them.

>drinking from glasses is considered highbrow in America

Fellow new Englander here. I like DD and find it funny when I go into one and across the street there is another one. Still prefer death wish though

Meat contains fat you dumb fuck

Eating too much sugar or fat or protein will turn you into a fat fuck.

AT LEAST WE STILL HAVE NEW YORK PIZZA / WHICH ACTUALLY IS A DUTCH COMPANY // I ALWAYS THOUGHT IT WAS AMERICAN /// BUT NO IT IS RUN BY A BUNCH OF GOUDA-KIKES //// HAPPY TO HEAR THAT ///// GOLLY JEE

The sun never sets on our empire of fast food restaurants.

Maybe from fast food. That all seems a little to formal for a pizza that some kid probably spat on anyways

>Starbucks is taking our jobs AND our coffee.
YOU HAD PLANNED A CAREER AS AN INDEPENDENT COFFEE BARISTA? / THAT IS VERY SAD THING // RECONSIDER YOUR OPTIONS MAYBE? /// YOU CAN ALWAYS STILL WORK AT STARBUCKS

Well not my job, but think of the nice old coffee ladies that are being replaced by starcucks.

Shut the fuck up cunt. There's obviously a demand or it wouldn't have opened. That's why McDonalds is the most prolific 'restaurant' in the world.

>There's obviously a demand or it wouldn't have opened.
IS THIS WHY YOU OPENED YOUR ANUS? / GAY LORD // LO-PRICES HI-DEMAND ?

PAY US TRIBUTE OR FACE THE WRATH AND FURY OF THE AMERIMUTT

Reminder that the first corporation was started by the Dutch.

Actually the jews manufacture demand for their degenerate estrogen pumped fast "food"

>Reminder that the first corporation was started by the Dutch.
REMINDER THAT AMERICA IS THE FIRST \\\ AND \\\ FOREMOST COUNTRY OWNED BY TEL AVIV / ZOG IS REAL // FREE YOURSELF FROM (((CORPORATE CONTROL))) /// READ CULTURE OF CRITIQUE

why are you writing like a mongoloid?

You know New York used to be New Amsterdam, right? Early Americans were largely Dutch. When the UKers get confused about us using the word "cookie" for what they call a biscuit we tell them it's because the word cookie comes from Dutch.

If you remember the Mayflower, the first ship of pilgrims from England, that came to America.. the Mayflower was actually accompanied by Speedwall from Delfshaven. But there were problems and possible sabotage from the Speedwall crew that meant the Mayflower made it alone. But eventually there'd be tons of Dutch here.

The Dutch we're very important in shaping the early American culinary experience and it's very easy to trace the current American culinary experience back to you guys. And I'm not really surprised if the Dutch end up liking our food, because their ancestors helped make it.

So what I'm saying is -- this is partially your fault.

WHY ARE YOU \\\ SO \\\ SO \\\ SO \\\ BLU-PILLED? / INTERNET POLICE CAN TRACE YOU / BASED ON / YOUR TYPE OF WRITING / HAVE TO STAY ANONYMOUS / A I V D / CANNOT KNOW I AM POSTING \\\ HERE \\\
[
[
[
I AM POSTING VIA TOR NETWORK \\\ DO \\\ THE \\\ SAME \\\ I WOULD ADVISE YOU / ! /

i went to five guys for the first time recently and regretted it

£20 for a burger, chips and a drink? fuck off

djz

SEVENTEENTH / CENTURY DUTCH DID NOT BAKE PIZZA / ITALIANS WERE RESPONSIBLE FOR PIZZA / FROM THE NINETEENTH CENTURY ONWARD / IN NEW YORK / IT IS LIKE / YOU WOULD ARGUE THAT A BAGEL AND LOX ARE DUTCH FOOD BECAUSE / WE FOUNDED NEW AMSTERDAM / AND NOW JEWS ARE EATING THEIR BAGEL AND LOX ON WALL \\\ STREET \\\

FIVE GUYS IS BETTER THAN IN N OUT BURGER

FIGHT ME

I went to both KFC and Subway today.

r-rule b-britania

Yeah, nah.

You just like the smell of fucking peanut oil.

Nah, it's just way danker.

In n Out is shit lol.

5 guys is – without question – better than in in-n-out

You guys don't have good food, tho.

oh no, the incentive systems of capitalism encourage expansion of corporations over international boarders, people are expected to act like sensible individuals and we arn't concerving our culture and kitchen like it's a fucking fossil
how scarry

Is dit de Nederdraad?

Bij deze

I'll take a patatje over McDonalds any day.