>Quneitra Dec11
i.imgur.com/8VQRJJr
>DeZ/Bukamal Dec10
i.imgur.com/XU6rtMb
>E Ghouta Dec4
imgur.com/a/qOvOs

Devs Dec 29
>Lavrov:US military must leave all of Syria
>Beit Jinn:Evac of rebels started:300+ HTS fighters to be green BUSSED to idlib, 400+ FSA to Daraa, some chose to reconcile
>Beit Jinn:10 busses and ambulances arrive, first batch of 300 rebels leaves to Idlib. HTS blows up HQ before leaving
>N Hama/Idlib:SAA liberates Abu Dali,nasiriyah,Tal Mariq, Hamdaniyah+ train-station,Abu Omar
>E Ghouta:HTS & Ahrar al-Sham join forces and attack SAA in Harasta, clashes ongoing
>NE Hama:HTS conducts a successful raid against IS in Abu Khannadiq village
>DeZ:ISIS car bomb-led counterattack tears into the flank of US-backed forces threatening encirclement
>SDF withdrew several positions from last stronghold of ISIS(Hajin town) following counter attack
>Reports:US evacuates IS leaders again from DeZ prov
>Syrian government blasts back at Erdogan over ‘terrorist’ comments
>Over 100 wanted people surrender themselves in Aleppo
>Putin: Russian bases in Syria are crucial to preserving national security
>Yemeni ballistic missile hits Saudi-backed mercenary camp
>Saudi airstrikes kill 68 Yemenis in 24 hours: UN

Other urls found in this thread:

thefirearmblog.com/blog/2017/08/29/yemeni-rebel-improvised-cannons-display-houthi-propaganda-video/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

gas the kikes

Are (((they))) really pushing for a color revolution in Iran? That can be an enormous happening generator

actually stop its not even funny

REAL BREAD
COME AND PARTAKE

>actually stop its not even funny

fucking stop

>fucking stop

stop

This thread belongs to the Amerimutt bread splitter, piss of kike.

>>I linked British govt report stating that Gulf countries including KSA are sponsoring ISIL.>huhuhu the west is arming >huhuhu look at this western report>ISIS doesn't have to face Apaches with fire-and-forget missiles.>what is mosullmao are you implying that apaches>what ISIS faced???

Overall Houthi situation can be worse as Saudis are starving them to death with total blockade and cut any possiblie resupply.

Both faced smilar bombing campaigns but Houthis are facing far superior ground forces as even Hadi's military and tribal southern forces are much more competent than Syrian Arab Army. Add Saudi and Emiratis armies and many different mercenaries, including Academi to this. All better equipped than ragtag Shia milities that kept SAA alive.

>

>bait
Not an argument.

checked

QUINTS

>you have to understand that houthis got a shitload of weapons from the yemeni army bases and iran.

ISIS also got weapons from bases and there is no proof that Houthis received anything from Iran. USA/Saudis failed to show any real proof for Iranian support of Houthis. Iran didn't want to help Houthis much becasuse they fear new sanctions from USA/UN. Iran wasted countless billions on propping up Assad's regime and SAA so they fear new sanctions as many Iranians are already angry that government gave so much money to Assad. Not much left for Houthis.

bump for the real thread

ISIS was making its own and getting some from enemies.

Same with Houthis but ISIS doesn't have blockade and was getting weapons from Gulf and buying weapons using oil from other western armed rebels.

Makeshift cannons, rifles and sniper rifles of Houthis.

thefirearmblog.com/blog/2017/08/29/yemeni-rebel-improvised-cannons-display-houthi-propaganda-video/

>i love being mongolian

those black rifles are iranian copies m8, i do remember giving you sources about them a few months ago when you were asking about their weapons
PMU have some
ISIS have some
hamas have some

Which Iranian rifles exactly. Some rifle type looks vaguely similar Shaher but it doesn't mean it's the same.