Hi. This anime will be returning again in one week

Hi. This anime will be returning again in one week.

Say something ____ about it!

Other urls found in this thread:

crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2017/02/09/one-piece-84th-volume-dominates-japans-manga-sales-chart-with-massive-15-million-copies
myanimelist.net/news/49604186
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm in it for potato-chan.

Armin is really gay
Hope he dies

it can't get worse, can it?

pretty mediocre and overrated/hyped

It needs to fuck off.

Literally everything is Eren and Grisha's fault and this whole mess wouldn't have happened if their retarded asses from the futurepast hadn't done the thing.

The Jaeger family tree was a mistake.

Armin should eat Eren so that his retarded ass can't continue the time loop any longer.

I want Erwin back.

Isayama is a time traveler from the future, like Trump.

>Armin
>dying
This entire mess started because futurepast Eren refused to let futurepast Armin die and refuses to let Armin eat him.

Not as mediocre/overhyped as reeeeeee:zero, thats for sure. At least SnK has good animation and story.

Meh, it's pretty good.

>good story
>the entire plot exists solely because of Eren being a literal and metaphorical faggot
Great plot.

Given the quality of S1 I have 0 expectations for S2 being good.

what?

Still a better love story than Tw50 shades of Sexual Abuse

Shit writing but entertaining.

good story

It'd take too long to explain but TL;DR time loop confirmed real and considering that the only thing Eren has ever truly given a shit about was Armin and the whole Ackerman being aware of the loop theory is basically true at this point, through some complicated deductions their entire situation wouldn't have happened in the first place if Eren wasn't a raging homo for Armin's cock and also stopped being a selfish cunt for once in his life.

there's time travel involved in it? fuck this shit.

>time loop confirmed
stopped reading there

That user's exaggerating a lot but yeah, in a way it's confirmed. Basically, the coordinate holder can be contacted by previous and future coordinate holders and be aware of their existence, even if the holder hasn't been born yet or is dead. They can send their memories/thoughts/conversations back in time.

In other words, let's say coordinate holder Uri wanted to sing happy birthday to Eren. Uri was a previous holder and has been dead for several years. Before he gave up the power and died, he could go into the future and contact Eren telepathically and sing him happy birthday, even though Eren at that point hasn't even been born. In a way, it's also like creating multiple timelines that exist all at once. It's not like a voice message recorder--it's like a phone call from what I understand. So he's not creating the memory/thought and then putting it on hold until Eren's born and his 16th birthday comes along, he's having an actual conversation in future Eren's head as Uri exists in the past.

Kek, I wish I could stop reading after that and the retarded muh magic revelation, but my balls are being squeezed by this godawful series.

that's not time loop at all then, that's closer to eternal recurrence.

Well it's time travel, at the very least.

There is also an actual time loop that may be happening, but that's not confirmed, only hinted at.

This will be worse than Re:Zero.

Is such a thing even possible?

What do you think S2 will cover?

how is this studio staying in business?
all they made are flops.

The hype train is over took too much time and the manga isnt special either. Watch and learn from opm

>snk
>flop
Regardless of your opinion it made them so much money apparently every single Studio Wit member got a 5 USD raise, which adds up over time.

I'm looking forward to the action.

The mango is still selling like hot cakes in Nipland and ranks first in polls for most anticipated anime from spring 2017. The hype is there alright and the board is gonna be a living hell in 1-2 weeks.

Are you dumb or just uninformed?

You are thinking in mappa, WIT is the most successful new studio in recent times.

Flop city

Going to be awfully hilarious seeing the 2 guys just casually mention that they're the colossal and ironed titan. I think this is supposed to happen right at the start of S2.

>The mango is still selling like hot cakes
Not even in the Manga Weekly Sales Top 10 (January 30 - February 5, 2017).

Hange will save this show.

The first season already succeeded with that, I don't see how this one wouldn't be worse too.

you don't know how to read weekly rankings, do you? The mango still sold 1.4+ million copies, which is more than pretty much any other manga outside of One Piece.

the volume*

Meh, I don't see how Re:Zero was any better than SnK 1.

>The mango still sold 1.4+ million copies
source my ass

for the month of january aot sold jack shit.
crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2017/02/09/one-piece-84th-volume-dominates-japans-manga-sales-chart-with-massive-15-million-copies

Of course it didn't, volume 21 came out in early december you dingus.

myanimelist.net/news/49604186
The volume still sold 1.4 million copies as a whole.

Gonna be worse than first season

Fuck off with your headcanons, Arminwhale.

Why does Rei-I mean, the "Armored Titan" look so small in this?

I forgot what happened.

Attack on Titan made 15 million usd revenue as of today.

it takes 2 million dolars to make a season of anime. they could fund 7 seasons of anime with the money they made from SnK S1

It cost 2 millions to produce the animation. But there's other costs. Also considering WIT can't plan for shit you won't reach season 8 before 2040. That is if the anime industry is still there.

Why is WIT even doing this in the first place?

>Colossal Titan and Armored Dwarf